jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bynary Fission
    Retired One-Hander
    • Jan 2008
    • 2437

    #196
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Thanks Litodude. Since the day is not over I will wait and bide my time. Hopefully I'll find the clear choice soon.
    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

    Comment

    • Litodude
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 4548

      #197
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      REQUESTING SECOND EXTENSION TO A REASONABLE TIME NOT SOMETHING EARLY AS **** IN THE MORNING MAYBE AROUND 3 PM MONDAY JUST THINKING YA KNOW

      cAPS
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

      dude
      out west?
      the fuck kinda location is west?
      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


      Originally posted by lurker
      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #198
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        This is going to sound weird as hell, But I've had someone claim Psychic to me.

        Counterclaims would be nice. If there are none, I'll assume the person who came to me was the real psychic, and I'll have more info for ya'll (<<--Guido Representation)
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Litodude
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 4548

          #199
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          :left in da dark:
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

          dude
          out west?
          the fuck kinda location is west?
          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


          Originally posted by lurker
          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

          Comment

          • devonin
            Very Grave Indeed
            Community Manager
            Event Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2004
            • 10120

            #200
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            Someone who spent most of the day under suspicions of being a wolf was tied to a seer that almost everyone is sure is a wolf, and now that the seer has basically given up on trying to defend themselves, a psychic comes out to you?

            Comment

            • Kekeb
              davai
              • Dec 2006
              • 2765

              #201
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Psychic don't claim yourself to manti -_-.

              Comment

              • devonin
                Very Grave Indeed
                Community Manager
                Event Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2004
                • 10120

                #202
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                Why you?

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #203
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Like I said guys I'll have a load of Info for you. But I want to be sure the psychic is real. If he's a fraud he's in league with someone else, and they're double teaming me.

                  :O

                  I'm 100% serious though. Someone has claimed psychic.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Bynary Fission
                    Retired One-Hander
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 2437

                    #204
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Well...we can't be sure who is the real Psychic...maybe we can confuse 'em or make them bring out the info subconsciously But maybe they'll tell you straight forward...if they can.

                    Look for inconsistencies in their facts and writing. If this is found, the it is veritable proof that they are lying, and are trying to hide the fact that they are a wolf.
                    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                    Comment

                    • Litodude
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 4548

                      #205
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                      Look for inconsistencies in their facts and writing. If this is found, the it is veritable proof that they are lying, and are trying to hide the fact that they are a wolf.
                      conlusion: if he ****ed up, he's a wolf
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                      dude
                      out west?
                      the fuck kinda location is west?
                      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                      Originally posted by lurker
                      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #206
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Originally posted by Litodude
                        someone gonna lol?
                        lolwhat

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #207
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                          Well...we can't be sure who is the real Psychic
                          With how (s)he presented his case uhhh we can be pretty sure (s)he's the psychic

                          But I'm checking for counterclaims to be sure.

                          here, judge if I'm lying. Times and name edited out for obvious reasons. (So the human pool for the psychic to hide in doesn't get immensly small dur")


                          "Psychic" yo
                          DarkManticoreX2: sup
                          "Psychic" ****ing importante (with the spanish accent on the e)
                          DarkManticoreX2: ight
                          "Psychic" mega = real seer
                          DarkManticoreX2 ..
                          "Psychic" dunno wtf you are
                          "Psychic" but mega is the real seer
                          DarkManticoreX2 : and you know this how?
                          "Psychic" god I hate this
                          "Psychic" well I already started it
                          "Psychic" shouldn't have messaged you at all
                          "Psychic" but wtf ever
                          "Psychic" lito is a wolf
                          "Psychic" fake
                          "Psychic" mega seered me
                          "Psychic" as psychic
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Bynary Fission
                            Retired One-Hander
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 2437

                            #208
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Somewhat convincing, but if Lito lied then who's to say the Psychic isn't lying? I'm not saying he is, but we can't yet prove he isn't.
                            Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                            https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                            Comment

                            • Litodude
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 4548

                              #209
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              Le sigh~ Here we go again...

                              I really don't feel like refuting this right now, I'm on the phone =/
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                              dude
                              out west?
                              the fuck kinda location is west?
                              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                              Originally posted by lurker
                              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #210
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Lets make this inevitably clear. If Mega seered a blue, and the blue is Like "Oshi- You got me" Mega can't be a wolf. The odds are really really slim that the person randomly guessed the right person. So there's two cases.

                                Lito's a wolf: - Self explanitory

                                Mega and This proclaimed psychic are wolves - Unlikely,

                                BUT

                                This is why I'm looking for counterclaims. If there are none, Lito is the guilty party. and GG 1 wolf.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...