jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #271
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    jungmour2009 (1:26:19 PM): you say that mega is scripted by manti right? What the hell is manti thinking putting a complete noob as the scriptee? Why wouldn't he do it himself? Obviously he would know that we would have thought of the possibility that mega's been scripted
    jungmour2009 (1:26:31 PM): so why risk putting a ****ing noob into the spotlight with a dangerous role?
    jungmour2009 (1:26:44 PM): + the fact that manti would have made sure to tell mega not to go to the topic or get on AIM unless he was
    jungmour2009 (1:26:52 PM): because obviously you can't be scripted if your scripter isn't there to script you
    jungmour2009 (1:27:42 PM): yeah, no response makes you real inconspicuous

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #272
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      P.S. that's addressed to Lito. Who still hasn't replied two and a half minutes later.

      I've seen "Litodude is typing..." pop up several times
      Last edited by Xception704; 03-23-2008, 12:35 PM.

      Comment

      • Kekeb
        davai
        • Dec 2006
        • 2765

        #273
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        You might want to say who you were talking to xcept.

        Comment

        • Kekeb
          davai
          • Dec 2006
          • 2765

          #274
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          wow i got ninja'd for laziness to respond.

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #275
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            brb, getting something to eat.

            Comment

            • Litodude
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2006
              • 4548

              #276
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              I have to post this because I'm going out to eat with the fam.


              "Xception" (11:26:06 AM): you say that mega is scripted by manti right? What the hell is manti thinking putting a complete noob as the scriptee? Why wouldn't he do it himself? Obviously he would know that we would have thought of the possibility that mega's been scripted
              "Xception" (11:26:17 AM): so why risk putting a ****ing noob into the spotlight with a dangerous role?
              "Xception" (11:26:31 AM): + the fact that manti would have made sure to tell mega not to go to the topic or get on AIM unless he was
              "Xception" (11:26:38 AM): because obviously you can't be scripted if your scripter isn't there to script you
              "Xception" (11:27:29 AM): yeah, no response makes you real inconspicuous
              Litodude (11:28:27 AM): yes, i assumed that mega was scripted. by whom? I pressumed manti. the only logical response for WHY manti had to choose mega to play the part was because of lack of activity
              Litodude (11:28:40 AM): i do agree with you
              "Xception" (11:28:51 AM): wow that only took you two minutes to write that
              "Xception" (11:28:56 AM): unless you do something drastic
              "Xception" (11:28:57 AM): you're bull****
              Litodude (11:29:01 AM): that megamon, IF HE IS SCRIPTED,
              Litodude (11:29:02 AM): sorry
              Litodude (11:29:04 AM): i' typing slow
              Litodude (11:29:08 AM): cold fingers
              "Xception" (11:29:08 AM): rofl right
              "Xception" (11:29:10 AM): bull****
              "Xception" (11:29:11 AM): don't give me that
              Litodude (11:29:16 AM): -______-
              "Xception" (11:29:19 AM): I can type faster than a ****ing turtle with frozen fingers
              Litodude (11:29:21 AM): LIKE I WAS SAYING FOO
              Litodude (11:29:26 AM): uh
              Litodude (11:29:28 AM): yep
              "Xception" (11:29:31 AM): and I've seen "Lito is typing..." pop up several times, then vanish
              "Xception" (11:29:32 AM): repeat
              "Xception" (11:29:34 AM): fine
              "Xception" (11:29:34 AM): go on
              Litodude (11:29:35 AM): unless megamon was scripted
              Litodude (11:29:42 AM): wait wtf?
              Litodude (11:29:46 AM): good lord shut up
              Litodude (11:29:51 AM): makes you real inconspicuous
              Litodude (11:28:27 AM): yes, i assumed that mega was scripted. by whom? I pressumed manti. the only logical response for WHY manti had to choose mega to play the part was because of lack of activity
              Litodude (11:28:40 AM): i do agree with you
              "Xception" (11:28:51 AM): wow that only took you two minutes to write that
              "Xception" (11:28:56 AM): unless you do something drastic
              "Xception" (11:28:57 AM): you're bull****
              Litodude (11:29:01 AM): that megamon, IF HE IS SCRIPTED,
              Litodude (11:30:07 AM): if he is being scripted, they're making it not -too- obivous that he is
              "Xception" (11:30:16 AM): right
              Litodude (11:30:20 AM): i stillc an't shake the fact of them being together at night
              "Xception" (11:30:21 AM): Mega did all of this while Manti was at work
              Litodude (11:30:25 AM): no
              "Xception" (11:30:27 AM): you're a moron
              "Xception" (11:30:31 AM): I was in the topic alone with Myst the first night
              "Xception" (11:30:34 AM): oh wait, that makes us wolves
              Litodude (11:30:34 AM): they had to have talked together
              "Xception" (11:30:34 AM): holy ****
              Litodude (11:30:43 AM): possibly
              "Xception" (11:30:57 AM): yeah, so what? Manti called mega during his workday and scripted him from his workplace?
              Litodude (11:31:00 AM): there's isn't anything to safely say that you aren't a wolf
              Litodude (11:31:07 AM): you're not paying attention are you =/
              Litodude (11:31:13 AM): after manti left for work
              "Xception" (11:31:15 AM): shut the hell up
              "Xception" (11:31:17 AM): I'm not a wolf
              Litodude (11:31:18 AM): did you ever see megamon inactive?
              "Xception" (11:31:19 AM): stop trying to play that card
              Litodude (11:31:26 AM): i wasn't accusing you of anything
              Litodude (11:31:33 AM): i was suggesting the posibility
              Litodude (11:31:38 AM): i hae to go in <1 minute
              Litodude (11:31:41 AM): so i'll wrap this up
              "Xception" (11:31:42 AM): lol k
              "Xception" (11:31:49 AM): convenient, but sure
              Litodude (11:32:08 AM): ilet's assume that mega was scripted by manti right?
              "Xception" (11:32:22 AM): sure
              Litodude (11:32:27 AM): after the two -talked- with each other
              Litodude (11:32:32 AM): they gave some time apart to post
              Litodude (11:32:43 AM): but after manti left for work, did you see any activity from mega?
              Litodude (11:33:20 AM): the only time we did see him working alone was in the chat room
              Litodude (11:33:29 AM): after we all blatantly told him to gtf online

              Again, ths is assuming that Manti is a wolf, but I'm not in full belief that he is.
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

              dude
              out west?
              the fuck kinda location is west?
              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


              Originally posted by lurker
              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #277
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                Originally posted by Litodude
                Again, ths is assuming that Manti is a wolf, but I'm not in full belief that he is.
                LOL.

                I really hope NONE of you fall for this considering this is exactly what I did to ALL of you last game. "Yeah, I think Manti could be a wolf, but blah red miller blah blah blah."

                He's saying he's in doubt himself that manti's a wolf just to make himself look good.

                Bull****.

                And yes, I'm worked up right now.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #278
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  And for those who weren't playing last game, I put a TINY bit of suspicion onto my fellow wolves while saying that I thought someone (who wasn't a wolf) was a wolf, but I "wasn't sure."

                  And guess what? I avoided suspicion all game until it was too late. Too ****ing late.

                  Way to pull a trick I'm well familiar with Lito.

                  Comment

                  • hoochan
                    woah shrooms
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 3838

                    #279
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    The only reason that I can see that Manti would pick Mega to script is because hes either the MW or the Wolf that comes up Green to psychic.

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #280
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Manti couldn't have scripted mega.

                      Manti was AT WORK while mega came out into the thread.

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #281
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        This is a 1337 post bitch.

                        Comment

                        • jugglinguy
                          Use me as a porta-potty
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 4319

                          #282
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          I'm torn right now. First off megamon didn't even defend himself of being a puppet of manti, and he still hasn't. However, manti is doing all the defending for him right now (sounds like he's actually saying the stuff he might have been suggesting to megamon to say). Anyways, we can't just believe a convo that has nothing but words, and even if only the names were edited out (like in lito's), we still can't FULLY trust it, but it's much more trustworthy. Now for against lito, he's an experienced player and wouldn't need the scripting of someone. Also he really shouldn't post any psychic suspicions out in the thread, or even in AIM.

                          As for why manti would choose megamon... Well let's face it, I'd be a HELL of a lot more suspicious if manti came out as seer as opposed to megamon. Megamon is inactive, and not really experienced. When manti was at work, I didn't see megamon at all until we basically had to beg him to come on. (btw megamon lied that on meebo for macs you have to constantly update it by typing something and entering it as I tried it and it worked).

                          So in conclusion, I guess I'm leaning towards believing lito, however megamon and manti being non-wolf is another very possible scenario.
                          Originally posted by Jem
                          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                          Comment

                          • devonin
                            Very Grave Indeed
                            Community Manager
                            Event Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 10120

                            #283
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Okay, holy **** information being piled on me. I'm going to need some time to think about all this, but for now, safety to, I dunno, who has no votes? Kilik when he shows up

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #284
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              I'm so going to it biggest post whore this year. I've been on since October and almost 2k. Woot woot.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #285
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Like I said to him, I think Lito's a fake.

                                *****There's no way mega would try faking seer by himself without manti there (and yes, manti wasn't there). And even if Manti was scripting mega, you'd think manti would have told mega to NOT get online in the case that what happened would happen. Mega got the **** attacked out of him and he panicked. Panic =/= wolf.*****

                                Lito is not the real seer. He planted that whole "oh wait, I didn't realize there would be a counterclaim" message. EVERYONE who's every played TWG at least once knows about the possibility of a seer counterclaim. I found out like two posts after my first jTWG.

                                So yeah, just to be blunt. Mega (alleged scriptee) online while Manti (alleged scripter) is not online = stupid.

                                Manti =/= stupid.

                                That should be blunt enough to understand.

                                Comment

                                Working...