jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • devonin
    Very Grave Indeed
    Community Manager
    Event Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2004
    • 10120

    #241
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Still voting Megamon because nothing he's said has actually introduced new information, he's just rephrasing what other people have said in a way that isn't really confirmable.

    If someone wants to come out as the person he seered, either privately or publically, I'll re-evaluate my decision, but until then, Megamon.

    Comment

    • devonin
      Very Grave Indeed
      Community Manager
      Event Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2004
      • 10120

      #242
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      If there are none, Then the real Psychic is the one that messaged me, Which makes Mega the real seer, Which makes Lito a wolf.
      CT Powers activate! Form of False Dilemma!

      If there are no counterclaims, ONE POSSIBILITY is that mega is the seer, lito is a wolf, and your psychic is real. Another possibility is that the real pyschic still thinks you and mega are wolves and won't say anything about their role for fear of being messily devoured. Another possibility is that the psychic is one of the people who've been inactive and they don't even know a claim was made.

      Comment

      • Kekeb
        davai
        • Dec 2006
        • 2765

        #243
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        Originally posted by devonin
        Still voting Megamon because nothing he's said has actually introduced new information, he's just rephrasing what other people have said in a way that isn't really confirmable.

        If someone wants to come out as the person he seered, either privately or publically, I'll re-evaluate my decision, but until then, Megamon.
        Voting for megamon + you seered "green" by the other seer? I mean common... that doesn't look so great for you.

        Comment

        • Kekeb
          davai
          • Dec 2006
          • 2765

          #244
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          I will give you the innactive aspect to it though, it's very possible that the wolves made a good guess.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #245
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            Originally posted by Devonin
            If someone wants to come out as the person he seered, either privately or publically, I'll re-evaluate my decision, but until then, Megamon.
            Now who's fishing for roles Devo?

            If Mega Is a wolf, that would make the person claiming psychic a wolf, Which is why It's so damn important for a counterclaim to be made/not made.

            You mentioned the possibility of someone being inactive and not noticing this is going on. The only person who wasn't online yesterday was Mattc's replacement kilik. and I'll try messaging him throughout the day to see if he counterclaims or not.

            The other option you presented about the "real psychic thinking me and Mega are both wolves" Is a pretty unlikely scenario as well. Think about it. If me and mega are wolves, the person claiming to be psychic is a wolf too. That would be dumb as hell to risk basically the entire wolf team to try and accomplish this little bit, Because as soon as lito/Me/mega/ die, the "real Psychic" is going to know and half of the wolf team would be dead.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #246
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              I fell asleep, anyone dead yet? Oh, check out my thread in FFR1 Bug Report & Suggestions.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • devonin
                Very Grave Indeed
                Community Manager
                Event Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2004
                • 10120

                #247
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                The other option you presented about the "real psychic thinking me and Mega are both wolves" Is a pretty unlikely scenario as well. Think about it. If me and mega are wolves, the person claiming to be psychic is a wolf too.
                Um...or the person claiming to be a psychic doesn't actually exist.

                Comment

                • devonin
                  Very Grave Indeed
                  Community Manager
                  Event Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 10120

                  #248
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Which, if one assumes that Manti and Mega are both wolves, makes a LOT more sense than "Yeah, a wolf psychic came out to the wolf because the wolf seer seer'd them"

                  Since neither Manti nor mega are naming names about who this psyhcic is, there's just as much logic to suggest that they've made up the claim entirely hoping the psychic comes out to them to counterclaim, as there is anything else.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #249
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Did you miss the convo I had with said person a couple of pages back where I edited out his name?

                    If you're going to go down that route, theres really nothing I can do to stop you short of Posting him name in the thread.

                    Which obviously isn't going to happen because of lol wolf.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • devonin
                      Very Grave Indeed
                      Community Manager
                      Event Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 10120

                      #250
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      A chatlog with no names is even less proof than a chatlog with names, and certainly both are customizable to suit your goals. The other person could even be megamon and you could justifiably say "I promise I actually had that conversation"

                      I've said repeatedly that I'm willing to consider the possibility that Lito is a wolf, and I've just been had this whole time, but so far, nothing in the megamon/manticore camp has been sufficient to sway me.

                      Comment

                      • Sullyman2007
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1663

                        #251
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        I'm voting for Megamon now because I don't think I'm going to be very active later, family has plans for today and I'm not sure how long it's lasting. Firstly, he hasn't done a very good job defending himself, rather letting someone with experience (Manti) do all the work for him, which makes me think he had some slick plan but it failed and he shat himself.
                        Secondly, as Devonion said, he hasn't provided any real new information for me to base my opinion off of, rather it sounds like he just made something up. I realize Lito may have done the same thing, but at this time, I'm sticking with Megamon.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #252
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Meagmon seered a blue, and the blue agrees, and there have been (as of yet) no counterclaims

                          Lito seered a green.

                          Which route would a wolf take?
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Kekeb
                            davai
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2765

                            #253
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            Which route would a wolf take?
                            This was stated already.

                            Comment

                            • Kekeb
                              davai
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2765

                              #254
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              So it's like badgering proof with your rhetorical questions.

                              Comment

                              • Sullyman2007
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1663

                                #255
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Megamon -said- he seerd a blue, but for all we know the blue that agreed could be wolf. Lito seering a green just seems more compelling to me.

                                Comment

                                Working...