jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • megamon88
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 2567

    #151
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    If I don't die by wolfing, then I can tell my seering results before I get lynched at daytime.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #152
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      If you die you do NOT get your seering results. Yo, I just saw the weirdest freaking movie, pretty scary ****. It took place in Tokyo. I'm sooo putting that in the plot.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #153
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        Originally posted by megamon88
        If I don't die by wolfing, then I can tell my seering results before I get lynched at daytime.
        Well obviously since he's a wolf, he won't get wolfed, so he can still post his "seering" results.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #154
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Get this. Check out the stickies. I got KilikOdagwa to sub. I'll get the AIM later, I'm going update the OP.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #155
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            jungmour2009 (6:42:05 PM): so basically, just to fill you in, manti is sure that megamon is the real seer and that lito's a fake based on the fact that lito has more experience
            jungmour2009 (6:42:21 PM): I've already thought about that, and someone (I forget who?) called a minor detail to my attention
            jungmour2009 (6:42:30 PM): all the wolves know who each other are
            jungmour2009 (6:42:37 PM): so megamon could be scripted by a more experienced vet
            jungmour2009 (6:42:39 PM): i.e. manti
            jungmour2009 (6:42:54 PM): I told this to manti, he kind of parried it
            jungmour2009 (6:43:27 PM): only vets in this game according to him are heavy, lito, himself, and devo, where devo, heavy, and lito are all against mega (or at least, they're more against mega than they are for him)

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #156
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Shoot, I forgot that that's not all. Continued ...

              "DarkManticoreX2" (6:43:27 PM): not sure
              "DarkManticoreX2" (6:43:35 PM): just likeley
              "megamon88" (6:44:02 PM): which is true
              jungmour2009 (6:44:13 PM): which leaves manti on your side

              Comment

              • Litodude
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 4548

                #157
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                K back from foodage.

                I actually thought that megamon (if he was scripted) would have done a better job in playing out the part as seer, just as Manti had said. I rationalized this out earlier but didn't mention it to anyone. I don't know what happened during that time after megamon posted, but it seemed as if Manti wasn't there anymore to guide him -- assuming he was in on it per say.

                04:49 AM - manti posts
                05:56 AM - megamon posts

                I spied both of them being on at the same time...possibly coming up with a plan? I am still not directly suggesting that manti had anything to do with a "script" being played, but it is highly probable.

                This is what I thought happened that night: megamon and manti talked (let's assume they're wolves) about what they could do with the roles and me coming out as seer. decide to fake a seer, confusion and doing the plans that were said earlier, etc. manti decides to make megamon fake it out; manti could be mw pulling strings (that would suck in my scenario). makes him wait to post the counterclaim a few minutes to make it -not so obvious-.

                This scenario of course means that Manti is a wolf, but I'm not sure that's the case. Hence, why I have that paragraph italicized.
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                dude
                out west?
                the fuck kinda location is west?
                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                Originally posted by lurker
                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  For Manti, here's before you came in:

                  megamon88 (3:44:32 PM): hey guys
                  Kek3b (3:44:36 PM): and gals
                  Kek3b (3:44:38 PM): gal*
                  megamon88 (3:44:45 PM): lol yeah
                  jungmour2009 (3:44:51 PM): hey
                  Kek3b (3:44:54 PM): hi
                  jungmour2009 (3:44:54 PM): what's up?
                  Kek3b (3:45:08 PM): shut up xception
                  megamon88 (3:45:12 PM): nm, I'm still at my friend's house
                  Kek3b (3:45:12 PM): eww aim emoticons
                  Litodude (3:45:14 PM): ohi fellow "seer
                  Litodude (3:45:16 PM): "
                  Litodude (3:45:18 PM): ..
                  Litodude (3:45:19 PM): fail
                  megamon88 (3:45:22 PM): ...
                  jungmour2009 (3:45:32 PM): ... why do I have to shut up =\
                  jungmour2009 (3:45:49 PM): k everyone shut up (yes that includes me) I want to see dialogue between lito and mega ....starting now go
                  jungmour2009 (3:45:50 PM): GO*
                  Kek3b (3:45:56 PM): GO
                  Kek3b (3:46:37 PM): where is manti DURING ALL OF DIS
                  Kek3b (3:46:46 PM): and matt if he's playing
                  Kek3b (3:46:47 PM): and sc
                  Kek3b (3:46:51 PM): dont forget about them
                  jungmour2009 (3:46:55 PM): oh yeah, why isn't sc in this room
                  Kek3b (3:47:00 PM): idk
                  jungmour2009 (3:47:06 PM): invited
                  Kek3b (3:47:10 PM): kay
                  Kek3b (3:47:13 PM): oh
                  Litodude (3:47:14 PM): i think manti's at school
                  Kek3b (3:47:22 PM): k
                  megamon88 (3:47:28 PM): isn't today saturday?
                  sully5313 (3:47:39 PM): yes
                  jungmour2009 (3:47:45 PM): you two have nothing to say to each other? -_-
                  Litodude (3:47:58 PM): it's kind of awkward
                  megamon88 (3:48:02 PM): yeah
                  Litodude (3:48:02 PM): LIKE I SAID KEKEB
                  megamon88 (3:48:28 PM): ...silence
                  danielruffolo18 (3:48:36 PM): Here's the thing megamon. You started off suspicious, got defensive, and ended up suggesting that the only way things could work that made you a wolf was exactly what we thought might be going on.
                  Litodude (3:48:37 PM): not much to say
                  Litodude (3:48:43 PM): ohhhh
                  Litodude (3:48:44 PM): snP
                  Litodude (3:48:46 PM): snap
                  megamon88 (3:48:50 PM): uh...
                  Kek3b (3:48:51 PM): shut up lito
                  Kek3b (3:48:55 PM): ;D
                  Litodude (3:48:58 PM): D:
                  Kek3b (3:48:59 PM): D:
                  Kek3b (3:49:03 PM): FFR
                  Litodude (3:49:17 PM): yea
                  danielruffolo18 (3:49:18 PM): When we go "Hmm...this would only make sense if Manti were a wolf and involved in the strategy" and you go "No way man, only Manti could pull that off"
                  Litodude (3:49:27 PM): let me get mothing nature in here to say, "SLOOOOOOOOOOOOW DOWNNNNNNNN"
                  Litodude (3:49:33 PM): mother -___-
                  DrKirth (3:49:34 PM): lmao
                  jungmour2009 (3:49:36 PM): mothing
                  DrKirth (3:49:38 PM): 400 babies
                  jungmour2009 (3:49:42 PM): wut?
                  megamon88 (3:49:44 PM): Well, the only thing I can really say is talk to manti and find out if hes actually a wolf
                  jungmour2009 (3:49:49 PM): lol
                  Litodude (3:49:50 PM):
                  "devonin" (1:49:06 PM): When we go "Hmm...this would only make sense if Manti were a wolf and involved in the strategy" and you go "No way man, only Manti could pull that off"
                  jungmour2009 (3:49:50 PM): wtf
                  Litodude (3:49:52 PM): wow
                  danielruffolo18 (3:49:52 PM): Because he'll tell us if we ask him nicely
                  jungmour2009 (3:49:58 PM): "devonin" (3:49:52 PM): Because he'll tell us if we ask him nicely
                  jungmour2009 (3:50:00 PM): QFT
                  Litodude (3:50:02 PM): "hey manti are you a wolf good sir"
                  megamon88 (3:50:06 PM): i meant discuss it withhim
                  Kek3b (3:50:07 PM): LMAO, missed the last arrow
                  Litodude (3:50:08 PM): "o quiet so good fellow!"
                  jungmour2009 (3:50:13 PM): manti: why yes I am
                  Kek3b (3:50:13 PM): ;o
                  megamon88 (3:50:24 PM): see i suck at wording >.<
                  jungmour2009 (3:50:24 PM): kekeb you fail
                  jungmour2009 (3:50:33 PM): hey megamon, are you a wolf?
                  Kek3b (3:50:35 PM): go away
                  megamon88 (3:50:40 PM): my wording = epic fail
                  Kek3b (3:50:41 PM): Megamon88: yes
                  sully5313 (3:50:41 PM): Rofl
                  jungmour2009 (3:50:45 PM): megamon, are you a wolf?
                  megamon88 (3:50:46 PM): no
                  jungmour2009 (3:50:47 PM): see
                  Kek3b (3:50:49 PM): jay kay
                  jungmour2009 (3:50:52 PM): that's what manti would say'
                  jungmour2009 (3:50:53 PM): -_-
                  jungmour2009 (3:50:57 PM): so what would we get from talking to manti
                  Kek3b (3:51:03 PM): dick in the mouth
                  megamon88 (3:51:04 PM): ...no
                  Kek3b (3:51:05 PM): brb
                  jungmour2009 (3:51:09 PM): ....no?
                  megamon88 (3:51:16 PM): ok right
                  jungmour2009 (3:51:19 PM): .....LOL
                  jungmour2009 (3:51:20 PM): LOL
                  DrKirth (3:51:34 PM): we're missing five people in this chat
                  jungmour2009 (3:51:36 PM): Death rests his case.
                  jungmour2009 (3:51:51 PM): well manti's not online
                  jungmour2009 (3:51:52 PM): heavy's away
                  megamon88 (3:51:55 PM): Well, there's not much we can accomplish here
                  jungmour2009 (3:51:58 PM): okay, sc just left
                  DrKirth (3:52:06 PM): shame on sc
                  jungmour2009 (3:52:06 PM): everyone that's online is in here except for sc
                  megamon88 (3:52:16 PM): This is so laggy
                  DrKirth (3:52:32 PM): lol
                  megamon88 (3:52:32 PM): sc come back
                  megamon88 (3:52:58 PM): well, I don't really have anything to say to litodude
                  jungmour2009 (3:53:24 PM): hey wolf, can I ask you a favor?
                  megamon88 (3:53:27 PM): .
                  jungmour2009 (3:53:30 PM): LOL
                  jungmour2009 (3:53:34 PM): WTF
                  jungmour2009 (3:53:40 PM): oh my god
                  danielruffolo18 (3:53:42 PM): fakeseersayswhat
                  Litodude (3:53:46 PM): who
                  Kek3b (3:53:47 PM): by the way
                  jungmour2009 (3:53:48 PM): holy ****
                  jungmour2009 (3:53:51 PM): jungmour2009 (3:53:24 PM): hey wolf, can I ask you a favor?
                  "megamon88" (3:53:27 PM): .
                  DrKirth (3:53:52 PM): lmaooooo
                  jugglinguy94 (3:53:53 PM): lol
                  megamon88 (3:54:02 PM): ask lito
                  jungmour2009 (3:54:05 PM): jungmour2009 (3:53:24 PM): hey wolf, can I ask you a favor?
                  "megamon88" (3:53:27 PM): .
                  Kek3b (3:54:07 PM): ass
                  jugglinguy94 (3:54:08 PM): was that meant to be a question mark megamon? lol
                  jungmour2009 (3:54:09 PM): lol
                  sully5313 (3:54:12 PM): wait what
                  jungmour2009 (3:54:12 PM): holy **** rofl
                  jugglinguy94 (3:54:20 PM): as in.. what was your question for me?
                  jungmour2009 (3:54:20 PM): jungmour2009 (3:53:24 PM): hey wolf, can I ask you a favor?
                  "megamon88" (3:53:27 PM): .
                  megamon88 (3:54:24 PM): it only updates when i type stuff
                  Kek3b (3:54:26 PM): lmao
                  megamon88 (3:54:34 PM): so i have to bump it all the time
                  jungmour2009 (3:54:35 PM): ah I see
                  jungmour2009 (3:54:41 PM): yeah, that's how my AIM works too
                  jungmour2009 (3:54:46 PM): wait ... no, never mind
                  megamon88 (3:54:56 PM): bump
                  jungmour2009 (3:55:07 PM): dude, I've used meebo before -_-
                  jungmour2009 (3:55:10 PM): that's NOT how it works
                  megamon88 (3:55:22 PM): bump
                  jungmour2009 (3:55:29 PM): ....
                  jungmour2009 (3:55:33 PM): what the ****
                  megamon88 (3:55:34 PM): Thats how it works for me
                  megamon88 (3:55:39 PM): do you have a mac?
                  sully5313 (3:55:45 PM): update your aim
                  jungmour2009 (3:55:48 PM): for the sake of BS, I'll say yes
                  jugglinguy94 (3:55:49 PM): I have a mac!
                  megamon88 (3:55:49 PM): I'm on a macbook
                  jugglinguy94 (3:55:51 PM): yayayayay mac
                  Litodude (3:55:54 PM): gtfo 6.0 users
                  jugglinguy94 (3:55:55 PM): mine's black
                  jugglinguy94 (3:55:56 PM): lol
                  Litodude (3:55:58 PM): upgrade now to 6.9!
                  jungmour2009 (3:55:59 PM): ...
                  jugglinguy94 (3:56:02 PM): brb I"m gonna go try meebo
                  jungmour2009 (3:56:02 PM): 6.9 rofl
                  megamon88 (3:56:12 PM): Ok, if you guys don't wanna beleve me don't
                  jungmour2009 (3:56:21 PM): 6.9 doesn't exist -_-
                  jugglinguy94 (3:56:26 PM): brb, i'm gonna try meebo and see if it works the way megamon says it does..
                  megamon88 (3:56:34 PM): bump
                  DrKirth (3:56:38 PM): pmub
                  Kek3b (3:56:56 PM): =/
                  DrKirth (3:56:59 PM): /=
                  jungmour2009 (3:57:05 PM): =\
                  Kek3b (3:57:08 PM): it's so clear now
                  megamon88 (3:57:10 PM): bump
                  TWGhoochan (3:57:11 PM): mega you are the worst liar ever lmao
                  DrKirth (3:57:29 PM): oh noes
                  Kek3b (3:57:30 PM): =(
                  megamon88 (3:57:34 PM): bump
                  Kek3b (3:57:37 PM): fck you
                  Kek3b (3:57:39 PM): dont bump
                  Litodude (3:57:42 PM): -__________________-
                  TWGhoochan (3:57:43 PM): also where does manti come in
                  TWGhoochan (3:57:50 PM): im guessing hes wolf
                  megamon88 (3:57:51 PM): guys stop being jerks
                  Kek3b (3:57:53 PM): aswell
                  jungmour2009 (3:57:57 PM): sorry
                  TWGhoochan (3:57:58 PM): since mega keeps hinting at him
                  Kek3b (3:58:04 PM): or hoochan is a wolf oh
                  TWGhoochan (3:58:11 PM): i wish
                  megamon88 (3:58:13 PM): brb refreshing page
                  TWGhoochan (3:58:14 PM): i havent been wolf yet
                  jungmour2009 (3:58:55 PM): someone invite juggling back
                  jungmour2009 (3:58:59 PM): i already did, then he signed off
                  Litodude (3:59:04 PM): k
                  jungmour2009 (3:59:08 PM): there we go
                  jugglinguy94 (3:59:10 PM): K it works perfectly on macbook
                  jungmour2009 (3:59:11 PM): and someone invite sc too
                  Litodude (3:59:42 PM): ...
                  megamon88 (4:01:28 PM): guys going back to my house then going on AIM brb
                  Kek3b (4:01:28 PM): had it been anyone else, tl;dr
                  Litodude (4:01:31 PM): wasn't there. he told me he wrot eit himself
                  jungmour2009 (4:01:34 PM): lol wow
                  megamon88 (4:01:41 PM): see you all later

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Hey what do you know ... most of what I edited out was from Kekeb. -_-

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Just for the notebook, Neither of you should seer each other.

                      we already know the result.

                      Lito's red!

                      No mega's red!

                      Thats no good. Seer random people If we get lucky the real seer might hit a blue, whereas the wolf has to guess what his seeree's role is.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • devonin
                        Very Grave Indeed
                        Community Manager
                        Event Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 10120

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        The question is of course, did the real one already send in their PM?

                        If they wasted their seer on something nobody will care to trust, is it the case that -both- of them will have to take a guess and hope they're right?

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #162
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Oh, the breeze blows by and a draft slips through the window of manti's room. Everyone's lying in their beds tight and comfy. But Manti hears something rustling in the night after being woken by the chilly Tokyo air. Knowing how skilled he is he's not really intimidated, but takes his swords with him. Creeping down the corridor he sees a door ajar with a flickering candle. Drawing his machette from his belt he pushes the door open. "Oh ****!" he screams out. He wakes the others. They gather around a masked figure dangling from the ceiling. sc979 is the only samurai with the courage to unmark it. Drawing away the thick veil and sees heavylee's life less eyes staring back into his. A tear slides down xception's cheek. The fifteen remaining samurai are sacred. They know the Dark Samurai have returned. Megamon88 withdraws his sword and cuts down the body. Heavy is rested on a table and flipped over. The words 'The Sensei Has Risen' are carved into her back. Ok, I'll post the updated player list when I get home (about ten minutes). Heavy's dead. Let the voting start. Ending same time tomorrow.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #163
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Yeah, so the real seer really shouldn't be seering anyone other than a vet. -_-

                            Comment

                            • Litodude
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 4548

                              #164
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              I was going to explain myself AFTER Day 1, but I can't seem to wait the next 38 minutes or so, so:

                              I've already turned in my PM a long time ago. Of course it wouldn't matter what megamon says of me, or what I say of him, we're most likely going to die now. Seeing as how most games with 2 seers end up with both parties dying. So of course I picked someone else to seer and give you guys my reading, assuming that I'm not dead after tonight.

                              That is all 8|
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                              dude
                              out west?
                              the fuck kinda location is west?
                              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                              Originally posted by lurker
                              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #165
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                **** ninja'd and WTF.

                                Comment

                                Working...