jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • megamon88
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 2567

    #136
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Ok, if you guys don't believe me, there is nothing I can do, since I have already typed everything I have on my ****ing mind. If the psychic is out there, please give someone the results after I've been lynched. There is nothing else I can do for now. I will try meebo like you said xception, but since everyone is already convinced that I'm a wolf, there's not gonna be much use in that. See you on AIM.

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #137
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      Fine. No more craziness.

      Okay, so assuming the wolves are shifting it on megamon, that would make myself, Lito, juggling, devonin, heavy, kekeb ... (list goes on) all wolves.

      Damn that sucks for the humans then, eh? =\

      Comment

      • DrKirth
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 484

        #138
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        Originally posted by megamon88
        Also, the thing about me and manti viewing the thread isn't exactly "evidence". My laptop was just turned on for the whole time, while viewing the thread.
        This can't be true. I left my computer on viewing the thread ever since I got my PM last night, yet there's two posts in the topic pasting the currently active viewers and I'm not on either of the lists.

        The fact that you tried to defend yourself on the accusation of you and Manti conspiring together is more convincing to me that you're a wolf rather than the accusation itself.


        Be efficient.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #139
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Sure. Clarify what? I wasn't paying attention. I found a sub that I'm going to use on matt soon. You will all be shocked.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • hoochan
            woah shrooms
            • Nov 2005
            • 3838

            #140
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            You just screwed the wolves over lmao. MVP goes to mega for the human side!

            Comment

            • Litodude
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2006
              • 4548

              #141
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Clarify if the psychic gets a reading like

              #blue, #green, #red,

              or

              wolf/not wolf
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

              dude
              out west?
              the fuck kinda location is west?
              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


              Originally posted by lurker
              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #142
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                Clarify how the Psychic exactly works.

                Does he (or she lol) get a reading of wolf/non-wolf or wolf/blue/green?

                Comment

                • megamon88
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 2567

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Ok, I'm sorry for being such a bad seer. I only get 1 seer so I'm seering lito.
                  I might change to xception though.
                  Just a question if I get wolved can I still tell people my seering results through AIM?

                  Comment

                  • Sullyman2007
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1663

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Err, I think this sums it up.

                    Originally posted by devonin
                    TWG FAQ says
                    Psychic:
                    The Psychic is basically what you would expect to get when applying the word psychic to TWG. Each “night” the Psychic will receive a report from the host telling them how many wolves are left. Assuming that the wolves kill a human each night, this essentially tells the village whether their previous day’s lynch was that of a human or wolf; a very powerful tool for the village to have.

                    RZR's description:
                    For anyone who doesn't know how a psyhcic works, once a player dies the psychic is given a reading on how many players are letf and which colors. So if a wolf dies on day 1 the psychic is told that there are 3 wolves, 3 blues, 7 humans.

                    Comment

                    • devonin
                      Very Grave Indeed
                      Community Manager
                      Event Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 10120

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      I assume that you'd wake up and tell us what you dreamed, except for being dead.

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Originally posted by megamon88
                        Ok, I'm sorry for being such a bad seer. I only get 1 seer so I'm seering lito.
                        I might change to xception though.
                        Just a question if I get wolved can I still tell people my seering results through AIM?
                        Hey guys, I'm the seer. I know that I'm the seer, so I'm going to seer the other seer who I should know is a wolf, but apparently I don't.

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Originally posted by megamon88
                          Ok, I'm sorry for being such a bad seer. I only get 1 seer so I'm seering lito.
                          I might change to xception though.
                          Just a question if I get wolved can I still tell people my seering results through AIM?
                          i asked this same question with the host when i was a mason in a previous game. you cannot share your seering results if you are dead. if you receive the results or not is entirely up to the host
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • sc979
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 1644

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            wtf, rzr's gone again...
                            ...

                            Comment

                            • megamon88
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 2567

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              Ok, i'll seer someone else.

                              Comment

                              • Litodude
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 4548

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Originally posted by megamon88
                                Ok, i'll seer someone else.
                                if you're dead it doesn't matter....what?
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                                dude
                                out west?
                                the fuck kinda location is west?
                                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                                Originally posted by lurker
                                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                                Comment

                                Working...