jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Litodude
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 4548

    #91
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Originally posted by Xception704
    Talked to Lito via AIM last night ... he forgot that a counter-claim might exist and he wasn't prepared for one. What I'm thinking is that he planted that to make it seem like he really is a seer.
    Yes, I explained myself to you yesterday: I kind of got hasty in -not- wanting to die, this is my first time being a seer, and I forgot there was a possibility of a wolf counter-claiming my role. IN FACT, the idea of a counterclaim didn't really seem possible knowing that this was jTWG....I guess I was wrong.

    If you could, Xception, pull up the log we had and post it?

    Now, here's something interesting I have to tell you guys:
    I was on nearly the whole night and early morning today (I was wacthng the admin feed on the front page), and I saw megamon and Manti viewing the thread for quite some time. I don't know if they noticed me, I forgot whether I was signed in or not, but I remembered to take note of that. This quick gathering of 2 players might not be substantial evidence to conclude anything, but I couldn't leave it out for your consideration.

    Originally posted by hoochan
    Whoever the Seer is, they aren't getting lynched unless the wolves are retarded and wanted to sacrifice the wolf who claimed seer because if Lito or megamon got lynched tonight, then it's pretty obvious that the wolf is the one left.
    This is true and possible. Think about the possibilities as well though: It's obvious to assume that one of us, megamon and I, is the real seer and the one faking it is a wolf. The easiest method and most obvious choice is to kill one of the players, the real seer, and the game would probably go fairly easy. The problem with this decision is the variability of the guardian, who may choose to guard either seer or some random person.

    Another scenario that you might not have considered, is that the wolves kill their own teammate (assuming whichever one of us you think is a wolf dies). Aside from losing a player form their own team, the wolves, whoever allied with the fellow wolf, will receive more trust from those they are trying to persuade to form alliances (in AIM btw). If that seem confusing here's a scenario:

    player 1 claims seer.
    player 2 claims seer.
    both players fight over who's really whom.
    other players decide to take a side.
    wolves side with wolf, and kill him.
    they will obviously say, during day, that the real seer is a wolf.
    confusion ensues, alliances will be formed that contain wolves.

    This scenario of mine I wrote down yesterday --er-- earlier this morning while I was watching the thread. Let me insert a log here to explain that:


    Kek3b (12:00:30 PM): you have any idea on what to do now?
    Litodude (12:00:47 PM): with the claim?
    Litodude (12:00:50 PM): lol yes
    Kek3b (12:00:51 PM): yeah
    Litodude (12:00:53 PM): jungmour
    Litodude (12:00:58 PM): i don't know who that is
    Litodude (12:01:02 PM): already im'd me about it
    Kek3b (12:01:03 PM): xception
    Litodude (12:01:12 PM): and i told him this was going to be easy
    Litodude (12:01:40 PM): i didn't expect a coutnerclaim, but when xception told me about the possibility, i quickly thought of one just in case
    Kek3b (12:01:49 PM): ok
    Litodude (12:01:57 PM): this "quick thought" required me to stay up al night and watch everyone though =/
    Kek3b (12:02:02 PM): lol
    Kek3b (12:02:07 PM): elaborate?
    Litodude (12:03:26 PM): erm
    Litodude (12:03:29 PM): i'm posting in a bit
    Litodude (12:03:33 PM): i think it shold be explained
    Kek3b (12:03:36 PM): ok

    --This relates to what I said earlier about seeing manti and megamon.

    Originally posted by Xception704
    I didn't even think of that. So if the wolf who's pretending to be a seer is indeed the anti-psychic wolf, we don't know which one's the real seer anyway ... =\
    How do you presume that you wouldn't know the real seer is? The anti-psychic wolf shows up as a green has been killed remember? The real seer would show up as [color=blue]. This means, if the psychic reports that a green has been killed, then we know that is a wolf. That leaves us with the real seer.

    Let me add this in here last minute so I can give Kekeb what was just said. These were just my thoughts.

    jungmour2009 (9:40:46 AM): go check topic when you get back
    jungmour2009 (10:02:10 AM): you've been counterclaimed
    jungmour2009 (10:02:13 AM): go check topic
    Litodude (11:47:39 AM): thanks
    Litodude (11:47:43 AM): epic
    Litodude (11:47:45 AM): easy
    jungmour2009 (11:52:03 AM): ?
    Litodude (11:57:33 AM): easy
    Litodude (11:57:35 AM): i mean
    Litodude (11:57:37 AM): wow
    Litodude (11:57:39 AM): lmao
    Litodude (11:57:47 AM): i didn't really think anyone would counterclaim
    Litodude (11:58:01 AM): these wolves are being led by someone smart
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

    dude
    out west?
    the fuck kinda location is west?
    am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


    Originally posted by lurker
    remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

    http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

    Comment

    • Litodude
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 4548

      #92
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      Originally posted by Litodude
      If you could, Xception, pull up the log we had and post it?
      jungmour2009 (11:08:26 PM): talking
      Litodude (11:08:47 PM): sup
      jungmour2009 (11:08:52 PM): nm, you?
      Litodude (11:08:53 PM): i'm assuming you read my post
      jungmour2009 (11:08:55 PM): haha yeah
      Litodude (11:09:00 PM): and i'm also assuming that you know i came out as the seer
      jungmour2009 (11:09:08 PM): yep
      Litodude (11:09:52 PM): so let's come out clean:
      Litodude (11:09:55 PM): what's your role?
      jungmour2009 (11:10:01 PM): human
      Litodude (11:10:13 PM): fair enough
      jungmour2009 (11:10:19 PM): lol that was stupid
      jungmour2009 (11:10:30 PM): even if I was a wolf/a blue, why would I tell you what I am before waiting for a counterclaim?
      Litodude (11:10:59 PM): oh!
      Litodude (11:11:00 PM): ****
      Litodude (11:11:07 PM): i totally forgot that someone might counterclaim
      jungmour2009 (11:11:10 PM): -_-
      Litodude (11:11:11 PM): man
      Litodude (11:11:17 PM): that'd be a problem =[
      Litodude (11:11:31 PM): i guess i shuld've came out day..
      jungmour2009 (11:11:37 PM): lol you decided to come out as seer, but you're not prepared to counter the counterclaim? -_-
      Litodude (11:12:06 PM): i forgot that someone might xD
      Litodude (11:12:10 PM): i got kind of ****y
      Litodude (11:12:11 PM): ****
      jungmour2009 (11:12:19 PM): lawl
      Litodude (11:12:29 PM): man
      Litodude (11:12:31 PM): if someone does
      Litodude (11:12:43 PM): wait
      Litodude (11:12:46 PM): how could they pull it off
      Litodude (11:12:51 PM): there's a psychic
      Litodude (11:12:55 PM): if one of us dies
      Litodude (11:13:04 PM): **** it's so late
      Litodude (11:13:08 PM): acn't think straight
      jungmour2009 (11:13:09 PM): yeah, psychic's kind of imbalanced the way rzr made it =\
      Litodude (11:13:19 PM): ****
      Litodude (11:13:25 PM): well
      Litodude (11:13:28 PM): let me know if there's upadtes
      Litodude (11:14:05 PM): i don't want to beer
      Litodude (11:14:07 PM): ...
      jungmour2009 (11:14:10 PM): ?
      Litodude (11:14:12 PM): sorry
      jungmour2009 (11:14:13 PM): you don't want to beer?
      Litodude (11:14:15 PM): ****ing
      Litodude (11:14:17 PM): my friend
      Litodude (11:14:19 PM): is talking to me
      jungmour2009 (11:14:20 PM): oh lol
      Litodude (11:14:21 PM): about beer and a party
      Litodude (11:14:34 PM): i don't want to keep pressing f5
      jungmour2009 (11:14:52 PM): oh don't worry, I do that enough for everyone
      Litodude (11:14:59 PM): ty
      jungmour2009 went idle at 12:35:54 AM.

      Sorry about the -mild- confusion...I was a bit intoxicated...>_>

      oh look juggling im'd me

      jugglinguy94 (12:21:22 PM): you seriously haven't been seer before? you've played 134432 games though? lol
      Litodude (12:21:33 PM): yea serously
      Litodude (12:21:36 PM): i've never been a seer till now xD
      jugglinguy94 (12:21:49 PM): wow
      jugglinguy94 (12:22:04 PM): and to think you might die night 1 XD

      ;_;
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

      dude
      out west?
      the fuck kinda location is west?
      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


      Originally posted by lurker
      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #93
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        Words in orange are my thoughts.

        Originally posted by Litodude
        Yes, I explained myself to you yesterday: I kind of got hasty in -not- wanting to die, this is my first time being a seer, and I forgot there was a possibility of a wolf counter-claiming my role. IN FACT, the idea of a counterclaim didn't really seem possible knowing that this was jTWG....I guess I was wrong.

        If you could, Xception, pull up the log we had and post it?

        Are you serious? You're claiming that you would have thought that no one would have counterclaimed because this is the jTWG where people who have played in TWGs also play in? That sounds off to me.

        Here's the log though:

        jungmour2009 (1:08:35 AM): talking
        Litodude (1:08:56 AM): sup
        jungmour2009 (1:09:01 AM): nm, you?
        Litodude (1:09:02 AM): i'm assuming you read my post
        jungmour2009 (1:09:04 AM): haha yeah
        Litodude (1:09:09 AM): and i'm also assuming that you know i came out as the seer
        jungmour2009 (1:09:17 AM): yep
        Litodude (1:10:02 AM): so let's come out clean:
        Litodude (1:10:05 AM): what's your role?
        jungmour2009 (1:10:10 AM): human
        Litodude (1:10:22 AM): fair enough
        jungmour2009 (1:10:29 AM): lol that was stupid
        jungmour2009 (1:10:39 AM): even if I was a wolf/a blue, why would I tell you what I am before waiting for a counterclaim?
        Litodude (1:11:08 AM): oh!
        Litodude (1:11:10 AM): ****
        Litodude (1:11:16 AM): i totally forgot that someone might counterclaim
        jungmour2009 (1:11:19 AM): -_-
        Litodude (1:11:21 AM): man
        Litodude (1:11:26 AM): that'd be a problem =[
        Litodude (1:11:40 AM): i guess i shuld've came out day..
        jungmour2009 (1:11:46 AM): lol you decided to come out as seer, but you're not prepared to counter the counterclaim? -_-
        Litodude (1:12:15 AM): i forgot that someone might xD
        Litodude (1:12:20 AM): i got kind of ****y
        Litodude (1:12:21 AM): ****
        jungmour2009 (1:12:28 AM): lawl
        Litodude (1:12:38 AM): man
        Litodude (1:12:41 AM): if someone does
        Litodude (1:12:53 AM): wait
        Litodude (1:12:56 AM): how could they pull it off
        Litodude (1:13:00 AM): there's a psychic
        Litodude (1:13:04 AM): if one of us dies
        Litodude (1:13:14 AM): **** it's so late
        Litodude (1:13:18 AM): acn't think straight
        jungmour2009 (1:13:18 AM): yeah, psychic's kind of imbalanced the way rzr made it =\
        Litodude (1:13:28 AM): ****
        Litodude (1:13:35 AM): well
        Litodude (1:13:38 AM): let me know if there's upadtes
        Litodude (1:14:14 AM): i don't want to beer
        Litodude (1:14:16 AM): ...
        jungmour2009 (1:14:19 AM): ?
        Litodude (1:14:21 AM): sorry
        jungmour2009 (1:14:22 AM): you don't want to beer?
        Litodude (1:14:25 AM): ****ing
        Litodude (1:14:26 AM): my friend
        Litodude (1:14:28 AM): is talking to me
        jungmour2009 (1:14:30 AM): oh lol
        Litodude (1:14:30 AM): about beer and a party
        Litodude (1:14:43 AM): i don't want to keep pressing f5
        jungmour2009 (1:15:01 AM): oh don't worry, I do that enough for everyone
        Litodude (1:15:08 AM): ty
        Now, here's something interesting I have to tell you guys:
        I was on nearly the whole night and early morning today (I was wacthng the admin feed on the front page), and I saw megamon and Manti viewing the thread for quite some time. I don't know if they noticed me, I forgot whether I was signed in or not, but I remembered to take note of that. This quick gathering of 2 players might not be substantial evidence to conclude anything, but I couldn't leave it out for your consideration.

        Meh ... not much really ... I've been online all day and I've seen various groupings of two ... so that doesn't really mean anything to me.



        This is true and possible. Think about the possibilities as well though: It's obvious to assume that one of us, megamon and I, is the real seer and the one faking it is a wolf. The easiest method and most obvious choice is to kill one of the players, the real seer, and the game would probably go fairly easy. The problem with this decision is the variability of the guardian, who may choose to guard either seer or some random person.

        Another scenario that you might not have considered, is that the wolves kill their own teammate (assuming whichever one of us you think is a wolf dies). Aside from losing a player form their own team, the wolves, whoever allied with the fellow wolf, will receive more trust from those they are trying to persuade to form alliances (in AIM btw). If that seem confusing here's a scenario:

        player 1 claims seer.
        player 2 claims seer.
        both players fight over who's really whom.
        other players decide to take a side.
        wolves side with wolf, and kill him.
        they will obviously say, during day, that the real seer is a wolf.
        confusion ensues, alliances will be formed that contain wolves.

        I've already talked about this scenario with several people via AIM. I'll address it further once it gets down to where the psychic is concerned.

        This scenario of mine I wrote down yesterday --er-- earlier this morning while I was watching the thread. Let me insert a log here to explain that:


        Kek3b (12:00:30 PM): you have any idea on what to do now?
        Litodude (12:00:47 PM): with the claim?
        Litodude (12:00:50 PM): lol yes
        Kek3b (12:00:51 PM): yeah
        Litodude (12:00:53 PM): jungmour
        Litodude (12:00:58 PM): i don't know who that is
        Litodude (12:01:02 PM): already im'd me about it
        Kek3b (12:01:03 PM): xception
        Litodude (12:01:12 PM): and i told him this was going to be easy
        Litodude (12:01:40 PM): i didn't expect a coutnerclaim, but when xception told me about the possibility, i quickly thought of one just in case
        Kek3b (12:01:49 PM): ok
        Litodude (12:01:57 PM): this "quick thought" required me to stay up al night and watch everyone though =/
        Kek3b (12:02:02 PM): lol
        Kek3b (12:02:07 PM): elaborate?
        Litodude (12:03:26 PM): erm
        Litodude (12:03:29 PM): i'm posting in a bit
        Litodude (12:03:33 PM): i think it shold be explained
        Kek3b (12:03:36 PM): ok

        --This relates to what I said earlier about seeing manti and megamon.



        How do you presume that you wouldn't know the real seer is? The anti-psychic wolf shows up as a green has been killed remember? The real seer would show up as [color=blue]. This means, if the psychic reports that a green has been killed, then we know that is a wolf. That leaves us with the real seer.

        Wrong. The psychic gets blue+green/red readings, NOT green/blue/red readings.

        Let me add this in here last minute so I can give Kekeb what was just said. These were just my thoughts.

        jungmour2009 (9:40:46 AM): go check topic when you get back
        jungmour2009 (10:02:10 AM): you've been counterclaimed
        jungmour2009 (10:02:13 AM): go check topic
        Litodude (11:47:39 AM): thanks
        Litodude (11:47:43 AM): epic
        Litodude (11:47:45 AM): easy
        jungmour2009 (11:52:03 AM): ?
        Litodude (11:57:33 AM): easy
        Litodude (11:57:35 AM): i mean
        Litodude (11:57:37 AM): wow
        Litodude (11:57:39 AM): lmao
        Litodude (11:57:47 AM): i didn't really think anyone would counterclaim
        Litodude (11:58:01 AM): these wolves are being led by someone smart

        Comment

        • Kekeb
          davai
          • Dec 2006
          • 2765

          #94
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Nvm, psychic sees blues as blues, not as human or green. Disregard some of my previous posts.

          Comment

          • Litodude
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 4548

            #95
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            ^The log convos I have mean that I'm on AIM. so come talk to me if you has q's
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

            dude
            out west?
            the fuck kinda location is west?
            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


            Originally posted by lurker
            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

            Comment

            • devonin
              Very Grave Indeed
              Community Manager
              Event Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2004
              • 10120

              #96
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Seems to me that the psychic -normally- sees red/not-red, but rzr's description in the signup said red/blue/green

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #97
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                Someone invite us all to an AIM chatroom. For some reason, it keeps telling me "Invite has been timed out" or some **** like that.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Originally posted by devonin
                  Seems to me that the psychic -normally- sees red/not-red, but rzr's description in the signup said red/blue/green
                  Well I'm confused ... but rzr's in the topic. Want to clarify rzr?

                  Comment

                  • devonin
                    Very Grave Indeed
                    Community Manager
                    Event Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 10120

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    TWG FAQ says
                    Psychic:
                    The Psychic is basically what you would expect to get when applying the word psychic to TWG. Each “night” the Psychic will receive a report from the host telling them how many wolves are left. Assuming that the wolves kill a human each night, this essentially tells the village whether their previous day’s lynch was that of a human or wolf; a very powerful tool for the village to have.

                    RZR's description:
                    For anyone who doesn't know how a psyhcic works, once a player dies the psychic is given a reading on how many players are letf and which colors. So if a wolf dies on day 1 the psychic is told that there are 3 wolves, 3 blues, 7 humans.

                    Comment

                    • sc979
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 1644

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Originally posted by Litodude
                      Another scenario that you might not have considered, is that the wolves kill their own teammate (assuming whichever one of us you think is a wolf dies). Aside from losing a player form their own team, the wolves, whoever allied with the fellow wolf, will receive more trust from those they are trying to persuade to form alliances (in AIM btw). If that seem confusing here's a scenario:

                      player 1 claims seer.
                      player 2 claims seer.
                      both players fight over who's really whom.
                      other players decide to take a side.
                      wolves side with wolf, and kill him.
                      they will obviously say, during day, that the real seer is a wolf.
                      confusion ensues, alliances will be formed that contain wolves.
                      I think this scenario can be thrown out because I'm pretty sure it's against TWG rules to wolf a wolf.
                      ...

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        ROFL. If that's what the wolves were planning, I'd laugh my ass off.

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          psychic sees blue, red and green? or just good guys, bad guys?

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (8 members and 0 guests) Xception704, heavylee, jugglinguy+, Kekeb, Litodude, rzr, sc979, Sullyman2007

                            Clarify please?

                            Comment

                            • Litodude
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 4548

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              For the sake of space, I'll analyze Xception's posts in orange as their own.


                              Are you serious? You're claiming that you would have thought that no one would have counterclaimed because this is the jTWG where people who have played in TWGs also play in? That sounds off to me.

                              To answer your somewhat rhetorical question quite irritatingly: Yes I'm serious. I really didn't believe that wolves had the nerve to create a fake seer which I had to feud against. I also didn't see this coming now, since looking back at previous jTWG's, nothing of faking of this extent has occurred. Which draws me to the conclusion that the wolves are being led by an experienced player. Whoever that player is must be before my time (i never once saw this happen when I played).


                              Meh ... not much really ... I've been online all day and I've seen various groupings of two ... so that doesn't really mean anything to me.

                              Funny. You must've been ghosting or logged out because I don't recall ever seeing you on your name.


                              I've already talked about this scenario with several people via AIM. I'll address it further once it gets down to where the psychic is concerned.

                              At this point the psychic is almost the center of everything that's going to happen in Day. I tihnk it would be wise if you address "it" now, before Day comes. Also, who were these people you spoke to about this particular scenario? It seems odd your and I would have similar plans, when I lied about actually creating this last night. I in fact, stated to think about this last night, but realized I couldn't formulate an actual scenario carefully (as easy as it looks, not much can be done at 3 am). I finalized the plan that wolves -might- do just now, as I posted that.


                              Wrong. The psychic gets blue+green/red readings, NOT green/blue/red readings.


                              "Kekeb" (12:26:20 PM): k ill read now
                              "Kekeb" (12:29:58 PM): all blues are green to the psychic i thought
                              Litodude (12:30:14 PM): i just reread the sgnup thread boyo
                              Litodude (12:30:17 PM): before i posted
                              Litodude (12:30:18 PM):
                              Note: For anyone who doesn't know how a psyhcic works, once a player dies the psychic is given a reading on how many players are letf and which colors. So if a wolf dies on day 1 the psychic is told that there are 3 wolves, 3 blues, 7 humans.


                              Also, I'm wondering why you're so inclined to re-analyze nearly everything I wrote with insubstantial evidence to back up any of your claims. Mercy on my soul for using such a popular and overrated word, but you have begun to be suspicious Xception. It looks as if you're defending your fellow wolf here. I've yet to see you thoroughly analyze any of megamon's posts, and if you did I must have missed it.
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                              dude
                              out west?
                              the fuck kinda location is west?
                              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                              Originally posted by lurker
                              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                              Comment

                              • Litodude
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 4548

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Originally posted by sc979
                                I think this scenario can be thrown out because I'm pretty sure it's against TWG rules to wolf a wolf.
                                It's not.

                                Originally posted by Xception704
                                ROFL. If that's what the wolves were planning, I'd laugh my ass off.
                                Why would you be laughing? Isn't this the SAME scenario that you said you had concluded with other players over aim. The SAME scenario that I just composed?
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                                dude
                                out west?
                                the fuck kinda location is west?
                                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                                Originally posted by lurker
                                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                                Comment

                                Working...