jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • megamon88
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 2567

    #121
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    No, that's not what I meant. My reason for viewing the thread at the same time as manti was a coincidence. I could say that any other couple would be plotting together if they were viewing the thread together, just like Xception said. And as for the only manti or a vet would be smart enough to do that, I meant plan this whole thing. It didn't have anything to do with the fact that me and manti were in the thread at the same time.

    Sorry, I'm a really slow typer.

    Comment

    • megamon88
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 2567

      #122
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      And i put puppet in quotes for a reason, I thought I would get my point across that I was "apparently a puppet".

      Comment

      • Kekeb
        davai
        • Dec 2006
        • 2765

        #123
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        Originally posted by devonin
        Also "I know you guys are suspecting me because I'm a "puppet" for the wolves"

        Don't you mean "Because you think I'm a puppet for the wolves"?
        You crack me up xD.

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #124
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Wait lol.

          So you really did mean "I know you guys are suspecting me because I'm a "puppet" for the wolves"

          "I'm" as in "I AM"??

          ... lol.

          Comment

          • megamon88
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 2567

            #125
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            if you read my last post I was implying that I was an alleged puppet. Ohai quotes.

            Comment

            • devonin
              Very Grave Indeed
              Community Manager
              Event Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2004
              • 10120

              #126
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Well for something as important as whether the guardian guards you or you get lynched in the morning, I might suggest being more careful with phrasing.

              It sounds to me like you're responding without really seeing what you're responding to. Admitting that Manti is smart enough to hatch a plan like this, when you've already been connected to him (even if only circumstantially) just makes you look more like you're scripted.

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #127
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                That makes no sense to me.

                Someone help?

                If you knew you weren't a puppet, why would you just imply that you were a puppet? Why wouldn't you just say it?

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  P.S. There's a such thing as AIM Online megamon.

                  Google it.

                  AimExpress ... Meebo ... etc.

                  Comment

                  • megamon88
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 2567

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Sorry, everyone, that I've been such a failure at seer. I just can't seem to explain things clearly enough, and that's what makes me stuck in jTWG. Well, what are YOU guys implying that I explain? Just because I'm not the best at wording my sentences, you guys suspect me of being a wolf?

                    Comment

                    • megamon88
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 2567

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Ok, xception, I was typing out a paragraph of text, I should have been more careful of my wording, but does that necessarily mean that I'm a wolf?

                      Comment

                      • jugglinguy
                        Use me as a porta-potty
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4319

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Well you pretty much admitted to being a puppet and your puppeteer is manti or a vet.
                        Originally posted by Jem
                        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Originally posted by megamon88
                          Sorry guys, I'm at my friend's house, we've been playing Call of Duty for the past 3 or so hours. Listen, I know you guys are suspecting me because I'm a "puppet" for the wolves, but I think that the wolves, unless they're Manti or another TWG vet, wouldn't be smart enough to do that. Sure, I'm the noob, I suck, but that doesn't mean that I'm being controlled to do their dirty work. This is my first time being seer, and it's not an easy job, especially when there's a counter claim against me. And I know that you think that I'm a wolf because I posted after lito but that was just because I was asleep. Also, the thing about me and manti viewing the thread isn't exactly "evidence". My laptop was just turned on for the whole time, while viewing the thread. Lito seemed to jump to conclusions very quickly, probably trying to throw suspicion off himself. The wolves might try something that lito, one of their own, suggested. They might try to have a fake psychic in there. Consider my words, and only after that should you make your decision.
                          I'm going to argue your statement with my own post, and make it a walloftext just like yours if you don't mind.


                          I will take that as a no. Sorry guys, I was asleep for the past 5 hours because I was up all night watching the activity in this game and randomly clicking F5 every few seconds to see if anyone was viewing the thread; I was also watching the admins play rockband and eat my Kit-Kat-Bars along with my ramen noodles and Sobe ener- okay **** this i need to do this properly



                          Listen, I know you guys are suspecting me because I'm a "puppet" for the wolves, but I think that the wolves, unless they're Manti or another TWG vet, wouldn't be smart enough to do that.
                          I'm not sure what you're trying to say about being a "puppet." I think you're admitting to the second plan the wolves might do, as I mentioned earlier, and that your half-assedly (if that's a word) trying to defend yourself saying that you're too smart for this to happen. I think you also just admitted to being the wolf used for this plan. I also mentioned earlier that yes, someone who is well-experienced with TWG would pull something off like this. Hence why I think they're doing it with you, Sir "puppet."


                          Originally posted by megamon88
                          This is my first time being seer, and it's not an easy job, especially when there's a counter claim against me.
                          Coincidentially, this is my first time being a seer as well. I wonder if you read that yet? I'm guessing not and you just pulled it out of your ass. Excuse my language. I agree with you, though, saying that this isn't an easy job, especially when there's a counter claim against me.




                          Originally posted by megamon88
                          And I know that you think that I'm a wolf because I posted after lito but that was just because I was asleep.
                          Posting time doesn't matter about claiming or counterclaiming. I didn't read anywhere that anyone accused you of being a wolf in disguise since you posted later. There isn't a direct correlation between posting at a certain time and being a wolf.



                          Originally posted by megamon88
                          Also, the thing about me and manti viewing the thread isn't exactly "evidence". My laptop was just turned on for the whole time, while viewing the thread.
                          If this is true, how come I didn't see you viewing the thread before? I was up all-night, 'till 5 am PST, my time, 8 am EST. And when I did see you online, I saw manti along with you.


                          Originally posted by megamon88
                          Lito seemed to jump to conclusions very quickly, probably trying to throw suspicion off himself.
                          'Tis true I jump to conclusions quickly. But I do correct myself if there is something that's not right. Of course I'm trying to throw suspicion off myself! Shouldn't you be too, wolf? I AM claiming to be the seer and YOU are too. It's up to the players to decide who they believe is the real seer, and making foolish attempts to cover up your flaws isn't helping.



                          Originally posted by megamon88
                          The wolves might try something that lito, one of their own, suggested. They might try to have a fake psychic in there. Consider my words, and only after that should you make your decision.
                          Yea, thanks for reitterating your plans.
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOweLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOhaveLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLourselvesLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLaLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOwolfOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLitLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLwouldLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLseemOLOLOLOLOL
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              OMG.

                              *cue magical vision from TWG heaven*

                              See the magical wall of LOL.

                              LitLO ... almost says Lito.

                              LITO IS THE REAL WOLF GUYS.







                              ... k *end sarcasm*

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Or we have a bunch of wolves who are shifting it all on megamon.

                                Comment

                                Working...