jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sc979
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 1644

    #106
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Really? I'm sure I read about it somewhere, but I can't find it.
    ...

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #107
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      I'd be laughing because that means the wolves plans are ruined. -_-

      P.S. I said I was inclined to believe megamon as the real seer, but then I realized that he could just be a puppet, which is why I trust neither of you.

      It's just that you've given me more to analyze. -_-

      Love how you tried to turn all the suspicion onto me, by the way.

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #108
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        P.S. Why am I suspicious just because I'm trying to figure out who's the real seer?

        If I was a wolf, wouldn't I have clarified the rules with RZR before formulating a plan such as wolf another wolf?

        Ask Myst, I AIM'd him all last game trying to clarify this and that. -_-

        Comment

        • Litodude
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 4548

          #109
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Sorry about that, it just seemed suspicious.

          ps this twg chat room sucks

          9/f/japan guyz~
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

          dude
          out west?
          the fuck kinda location is west?
          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


          Originally posted by lurker
          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

          Comment

          • Litodude
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 4548

            #110
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            the ninja makes my post seem weird. I was talking about xception first post for to clarify
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

            dude
            out west?
            the fuck kinda location is west?
            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


            Originally posted by lurker
            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #111
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              -_-

              Fine. I'll analyze what megamon said as well, if that'll make you happy?

              Thing is, there's not much to analyze with him. He did the same thing you did. Asked the guardian to guard him and asked the psychic to come out to him.

              -_-

              Comment

              • Litodude
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 4548

                #112
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                Originally posted by Litodude

                How do you presume that you wouldn't know the real seer is? The anti-psychic wolf shows up as a green has been killed remember? The real seer would show up as [color=blue]. This means, if the psychic reports that a green has been killed, then we know that is a wolf. That leaves us with the real seer.
                I almost forgot to mention: This also leaves us with a possibility of ANOTHER claim. This time, wth two psychics.


                "devonin" (12:58:19 PM): But then, nothing's to stop wolves from also just jumping out with a psychic claim too
                heavyleah (12:58:25 PM): ya
                heavyleah (12:58:28 PM): i was thinking about that
                "devonin" (12:58:29 PM): I'm picturing two of everything
                Litodude (12:58:32 PM): oh ****
                heavyleah (12:58:34 PM): but would they be bold enough to try two claims?
                Litodude (12:58:35 PM): let me mention that
                "devonin" (12:59:05 PM): Well, if it works, they can kill the seer and the psychic in two days, which seems kinda good
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                dude
                out west?
                the fuck kinda location is west?
                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                Originally posted by lurker
                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Uhh ... the only word that's jumping to my head right now is ****.

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (10 members and 0 guests) Xception704, devonin, heavylee, hoochan*, jugglinguy+, Kekeb, Litodude, megamon88, sc979, Sullyman2007

                    Oh hi megamon. What's up?

                    Comment

                    • Litodude
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 4548

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      "Xception" (1:06:10 PM): someone post and tell him to get on AIM ... I dont' really want to triple post
                      k
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                      dude
                      out west?
                      the fuck kinda location is west?
                      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                      Originally posted by lurker
                      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                      Comment

                      • megamon88
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 2567

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Sorry guys, I'm at my friend's house, we've been playing Call of Duty for the past 3 or so hours. Listen, I know you guys are suspecting me because I'm a "puppet" for the wolves, but I think that the wolves, unless they're Manti or another TWG vet, wouldn't be smart enough to do that. Sure, I'm the noob, I suck, but that doesn't mean that I'm being controlled to do their dirty work. This is my first time being seer, and it's not an easy job, especially when there's a counter claim against me. And I know that you think that I'm a wolf because I posted after lito but that was just because I was asleep. Also, the thing about me and manti viewing the thread isn't exactly "evidence". My laptop was just turned on for the whole time, while viewing the thread. Lito seemed to jump to conclusions very quickly, probably trying to throw suspicion off himself. The wolves might try something that lito, one of their own, suggested. They might try to have a fake psychic in there. Consider my words, and only after that should you make your decision.

                        Comment

                        • megamon88
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 2567

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Oh and my friend doesn't have AIM, so you'll have to wait till I get home(around 5:00) till I can get on AIM.

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhvvv

                            Comment

                            • devonin
                              Very Grave Indeed
                              Community Manager
                              Event Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 10120

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              So "I suspect that Manti and Megamon are in cahoots" is suggested, and your defense is "Only Manti would be smart enough to do that"?

                              Comment

                              • devonin
                                Very Grave Indeed
                                Community Manager
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 10120

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Also "I know you guys are suspecting me because I'm a "puppet" for the wolves"

                                Don't you mean "Because you think I'm a puppet for the wolves"?

                                Comment

                                Working...