jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hoochan
    woah shrooms
    • Nov 2005
    • 3838

    #76
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Originally posted by devonin
    I'll also point out that Lito just came out to say "I'm the seer, because I worry I'll get wolved tonight" and megamon said "I'm the seer, psychic message me, guardian make sure to guard me"

    The latter sounds more like someone fishing for roles.
    His first game and he's already on his way to becoming the next great TWG'er >_>

    Comment

    • megamon88
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 2567

      #77
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      ~.~ I didn't mean to be fishing for roles, I just want to make sure guardian guarded me instead of the fake seer. We'll just have to wait till night.

      Comment

      • sc979
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 1644

        #78
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        lito made the same requests to guardian and psychic too.

        Originally posted by Litodude
        Let me make it clear: Guardian, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COME TO ME, but you should know what to do.

        Psychic: I believe it's best if you stay quiet and somehow manage to contact me. Be careful on who you share information with.
        ...

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #79
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Like I said, all Blues, DO NOT reveal yourself to ANYONE.

          Just do your job while laying low.

          Comment

          • devonin
            Very Grave Indeed
            Community Manager
            Event Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2004
            • 10120

            #80
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            It's a discussion we ought to have in the morning. We'll have some seer info, psychic info and guardian info floating around, though it still looks like 50/50 the seer is in trouble. I might actually survive the night now.

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #81
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Well, morning means either as soon as seer, guardian, and wolves submit their PMs or in eight hours ...

              Comment

              • Kekeb
                davai
                • Dec 2006
                • 2765

                #82
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                With lito, he didn't ask for any info. Megamon asked for the psychic to talk. Megamon is also a bit newer to the game, and I don't know if he learned what to ask for or not. It sounds like megamon is a puppet for an experienced wolf.

                Comment

                • Kekeb
                  davai
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2765

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  I'm aware lito was implying that the psychic should talk with him... it's going to be hard because the psychic can't talk openly. I recommend no blues talk to any of them about your roles.

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    So basically, guardian - wait until the last moment to submit your PM, and make a decision based on what you see fit.

                    Psychic - don't come out to anyone until we have proof that we've found the real seer ... which might not even happen at all.

                    Comment

                    • Kekeb
                      davai
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2765

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      I'm thinking the fake seer is indeed the wolf that isn't phased by the psychic. If one is lynched and it looks like he was indeed a human (from the psychic) we best really think about it before we lynch the other self-claimed seer.

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Oh. ****ing. damnit.

                        I didn't even think of that. So if the wolf who's pretending to be a seer is indeed the anti-psychic wolf, we don't know which one's the real seer anyway ... =\

                        Comment

                        • Kekeb
                          davai
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2765

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          I want to hear manti's thoughts on this.

                          Comment

                          • Litodude
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 4548

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Originally posted by megamon88
                            Hey everyone, I just woke up, I don't get up at midnight, so I didn't read the thread till now. And someone I find very suspicious right now is litodude. He came out as seer, when I know that I am seer myself. Guardian, do the right thing and guard me. Psychic, hit me up on AIM or PM me, we should form an alliance. As for litodude, you have some explaining to do.
                            great...sorry guys just woke up...let me read the thread and i'll see wtf is going on
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                            dude
                            out west?
                            the fuck kinda location is west?
                            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                            Originally posted by lurker
                            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                            Comment

                            • jugglinguy
                              Use me as a porta-potty
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4319

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              It'll be interesting to see whether the psychic comes out if we were lucky enough to get the wolf lynched on day 1. That'd stop us from lynching the true seer then (since no red millers), but it'd basically be sacrificing themself.
                              Originally posted by Jem
                              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Originally posted by jugglinguy
                                It'll be interesting to see whether the psychic comes out if we were lucky enough to get the wolf lynched on day 1. That'd stop us from lynching the true seer then (since no red millers), but it'd basically be sacrificing themself.
                                Read what i said a few posts up.

                                Comment

                                Working...