jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #61
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Yeah, we really need Lito to be online right now ... -_-

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #62
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      not that it'll do much good, whoever is the wolf is just going to be lieing through their teeth. I don't think you will get them to mess up. In this case we will probably end up lynching both, but the psychic will be able to tell us if we killed a wolf or not. It is crappy when there are two claims, but I think the general procedure is to lynch them both out.

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #63
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        That is why I almost think the psychic should come out, and then the guardian can guard them. But I don't know if that is a bad idea or not...

        Comment

        • DrKirth
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 484

          #64
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          lol I just thought of something; keep them both around. That'd be pretty interesting imo


          Be efficient.

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #65
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            what good would keeping them both around do? Just to see what they say?

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #66
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Originally posted by heavylee
              That is why I almost think the psychic should come out, and then the guardian can guard them. But I don't know if that is a bad idea or not...
              Not a good idea.

              Wolves would obviously know which seer is real, making it so that they would target the real seer and that's an instant death for seer right off the bat.

              Comment

              • hoochan
                woah shrooms
                • Nov 2005
                • 3838

                #67
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                Whoever the Seer is, they aren't getting lynched unless the wolves are retarded and wanted to sacrifice the wolf who claimed seer because if Lito or megamon got lynched tonight, then it's pretty obvious that the wolf is the one left.

                This being said, all of that speculation only works if one of them is wolf and the other a seer and not one human one seer.

                Comment

                • DrKirth
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 484

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Probably yeah. I just like to see unconventional twists and see how they play out, personally.


                  Be efficient.

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Disregard my previous post about being 51%/49% against Lito.

                    Lito is experienced, thus he could pull off the whole fake-seer act, but megamon might have played TWG's elsewhere or he could just be getting advice from the other wolves, who might be more experienced.

                    So I'm not 51%/49% against Lito anymore ... just 50.1%/49.9%

                    ... XD

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      there is no reason why a human would claim seer. I don't think lito or mega are dumb enough to do that. And when I say lynch, I mean voting, not wolfing. It would make no sense for the wolves to kill either seer.

                      Comment

                      • hoochan
                        woah shrooms
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 3838

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Lmao, can the guardian just guard himself? XD

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          I am not sure on that one, and guys I am gonna watch some one tree hill... So I won't be around for the next little while. <3

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            I don't see why the guardian can't guard himself, but you never know what kind of rules the TWC come up with. -_-

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              I used to think the same thing. But Manti corrected me a few games back. No, the guardian cannot guard himself. If he could it'd be too easy for him to win playing that way. So, to the guardian: you are not allowed to guard yourself, you MUST choose another of the fifteen remaining players to guard the life of for the night.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • devonin
                                Very Grave Indeed
                                Community Manager
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 10120

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                I'll also point out that Lito just came out to say "I'm the seer, because I worry I'll get wolved tonight" and megamon said "I'm the seer, psychic message me, guardian make sure to guard me"

                                The latter sounds more like someone fishing for roles.

                                Comment

                                Working...