jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #46
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Oh ****. Counterclaim.

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #47
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      Guys, since we have counterclaims already, I encourage all blues to NOT let EITHER of them know your roles for now.

      Comment

      • hoochan
        woah shrooms
        • Nov 2005
        • 3838

        #48
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        Originally posted by megamon88
        Just to make things clear, if I seer the anti-psychic wolf, will he show up as red to me? And will the MW be a wolf to the psychic?
        AS-Wolf is SEERED Red but does not show in the PSYCHIC reading as a wolf but rather as a human. The MW is SEERED Red and I'm not sure about the psychic reading.

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #49
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          So now guardian has a dilemma.

          Have a 50/50 chance of guarding a wolf, or guard someone that you think would get wolved.

          Comment

          • megamon88
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 2567

            #50
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            Wait, then the guardian would waste a guarding? I think the guardian should just guard one of us, so that he doesn't waste a guarding.

            Comment

            • megamon88
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 2567

              #51
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              ninja'd
              And hoochan, I think you mean the MW will be seered as green.

              Comment

              • hoochan
                woah shrooms
                • Nov 2005
                • 3838

                #52
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                Guardian gets a guarding every night, I believe. Guardian, it would be best if you wait for more information to come out. You don't want to accidentally guard the wolf and have the seer die.

                Comment

                • hoochan
                  woah shrooms
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 3838

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Originally posted by megamon88
                  ninja'd
                  And hoochan, I think you mean the MW will be seered as green.
                  My bad. I can't edit it now...

                  Comment

                  • hoochan
                    woah shrooms
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 3838

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Anyway I'm going to go play some FFR and check back after some songs.

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      shouldn't the MW show up as green for a seering? ps, I am human, or normal samurai or whatever... I am more inclined to believe megamon at this point, but mainly because of their experience difference. So, I am not sure what the guard should do in this situation...

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Guardian can really just guard who he wants at this point. There is no evidence as to who the seer is at this point, so going with either one of them would be wasting it anyway.

                        But I guess it wouldn't make sense to guard someone other than a seer-claimer considering they could be guardian a wolf anyway.

                        So yeah, guardian, go with one of the seers.

                        To be perfectly honest, megamon was inactive last game, so I didn't really get to see how good he was at this whole TWG business. Lito we all know to be pretty experienced and clever. I want to say that megamon isn't experienced enough to fake a seer role, but ... well, I can't.

                        Talked to Lito via AIM last night ... he forgot that a counter-claim might exist and he wasn't prepared for one. What I'm thinking is that he planted that to make it seem like he really is a seer.

                        At this point, I'm 51% convinced that Lito is a fake-seer/wolf, and 49% convinced that megamon is a fake-seer/wolf.

                        And let's just get all this out into the open so we don't have crap claims flying everywhere in the late-game like last game.

                        There's a possibility both of them could be wolves. One could sacrifice themselves to a lynch just so that the other one gains credibility as the real seer. A problem with that would be that the real seer sucks balls and doesn't counterclaim himself.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Ok, the master wolf is seered as green/human. But when killed the psychic gets a reading knowing the wolves as down one more player. However, if the anti-psychic is seered s/he shows up as red/wolf but when the psychic gets his/her reading it shows up that a human was lost. All clear?

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Damn it. I hate it when I type up a long post and then someone says the same thing with less words.

                            ROFL. >.>

                            Comment

                            • DrKirth
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 484

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              I don't know, the way it seems to me is that it'll be too risky for the wolves to go after the seer tonight, because there's still that 50% chance the wolving will fail. Also, in the chance that the seer DOES get wolved, then that means the other person posing as a seer would definitely be a wolf, and be properly lynched the next day. Quite frankly, I believe the seer will not be a wolving target, and instead be kept around and made as suspicious as possible to be accidentally lynched.


                              Be efficient.

                              Comment

                              • megamon88
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 2567

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Well, I have no solid proof that lito is a wolf, but I don't think a real human would pretend being seer. So therefore litodude must be a wolf. If you believe him, guardian, sure, feel free to guard him, but as you might see, I might get wolfed, and then you would have no seer. So until litodude comes here for an explanation, I think you should guard me. There, my side of the arguement.

                                Comment

                                Working...