TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #241
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    botchi wouldn't do scary things like that.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #242
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
      You have a shitpost meta, but this isn't it Haku. I'd be pushing to lynch you tonight if my check on you hadn't come back with 100% green.
      As it is, I still lean AA reddest.
      why the flying fuck would it matter to show that you have a fake claim

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #243
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
        You have a shitpost meta, but this isn't it Haku. I'd be pushing to lynch you tonight if my check on you hadn't come back with 100% green.
        As it is, I still lean AA reddest.
        I thought you were Aryxi for a moment lmao.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #244
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          I just realized Shadow seered me.

          lmfao

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #245
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            Well, technically speaking, it doesn't matter until flips happen.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #246
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I just realized Shadow seered me.

              lmfao
              which is why his post is bad

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #247
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                Originally posted by inDheart
                which is why his post is bad
                ...in the hypothetical world where I'm wolf.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #248
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  Now wolves can't kill me because it will help town progress in the game.

                  We did it guys. I'm safe now.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #249
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    #1 best Seer North America.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #250
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      ...in the hypothetical world where I'm wolf.
                      what the fuck no, in every world

                      shado just threw out the whole reason why the thread title is the way it is

                      Comment

                      • R.E. Aryxi
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2016
                        • 38

                        #251
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Now wolves can't kill me because it will help town progress in the game.

                        We did it guys. I'm safe now.
                        While that is true, a false claim could mean you're just putting a target on your head.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #252
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          Originally posted by R.E. Aryxi
                          While that is true, a false claim could mean you're just putting a target on your head.
                          Why would you say that.

                          Comment

                          • Precarious
                            Unacceptable
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 208

                            #253
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            So, quick readthrough. Haku and inD seem to be particularly active. Haku played like this in the canceled game (which is my only experience with him); I'm guessing he posts frequently as a playstyle. Stylistically it doesn't seem all that different from the Survivor game.

                            inD seems a little more focused with his posts, but there's still some partially off topic stuff (which makes sense given the direction of the thread).

                            Overall, neither are giving me especially wolfy vibes.

                            ShadoW's last post is strange. He essentially builds a case against Haku, then dismisses it based on his own seer read. The significance is that (just about) everyone posted a seer result, which means everyone (that's not actually a seer, or a wolf) has a 1:8 chance of pretend clearing someone they may later be suspicious of. By not dismissing his seer result, it either points to his being non-vanilla, or being unwilling to essentially drop his stake to the seer claim.

                            It's strange, then, that he would have even made that post, since he's forced to contradict it. To me this suggests he's not actually the seer, and wanted to jump on his suspicion of Haku without committing to the implications of doing so yet.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #254
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              I lied.

                              I didn't eat and I wasn't afk before.

                              I'm going to eat now.

                              Discuss.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #255
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I lied.

                                I didn't eat and I wasn't afk before.

                                I'm going to eat now.

                                Discuss.
                                but you said you had a sandwich, was it all a lie? it sure convinced me to make a sandwich. i'm going to make chicken once we get a break in the thread

                                Comment

                                Working...