TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #286
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    inDheart is 100% confirmed Player.

    Do play with!
    Oh that came before this didn't it

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #287
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      It's my first post in the entire thread.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #288
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Like do you understand how much you don't make sense to me when we were talking to each others?

        Comment

        • Arntonach
          Owlbears Rock!
          • Mar 2012
          • 2494

          #289
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          Sorry about the super late arrival. AA was my green check for the day.
          pack of hard stuffs

          pack of my stuffs

          Comment

          • R.E. Aryxi
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2016
            • 38

            #290
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            I'll be afk for a couple hours. Will be here before EoD
            Originally posted by Charu
            So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #291
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              Oh that came before this didn't it
              yep, haku's seer claim was three haku posts before that

              haku i don't see why you would mention seeing AA as wolf now when you're not pushing that lead. i noticed but like many of your posts i've just chalked it up to this reeking of shit

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #292
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                Originally posted by R.E. Aryxi
                I'll be afk for a couple hours. Will be here before EoD
                i lold

                also hi arnt

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #293
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Arntonach
                  Sorry about the super late arrival. AA was my green check for the day.
                  Nice timing for that claim.

                  Comment

                  • Arntonach
                    Owlbears Rock!
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 2494

                    #294
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    It's confusing because "Atronach" is the correct spelling, but he doesn't use either and makes it even more confusing on Discord with "ATN" WHICH IS NEITHER OF THE SPELLINGS THAT HE GOES BY, AND NOT THE ORIGINAL EITHER.
                    I go by ATN-Antronach on PSN and most other websites. ATN's just short for Antronach.
                    pack of hard stuffs

                    pack of my stuffs

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #295
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      yep, haku's seer claim was three haku posts before that

                      haku i don't see why you would mention seeing AA as wolf now when you're not pushing that lead. i noticed but like many of your posts i've just chalked it up to this reeking of shit
                      So, you're saying that every green checks in this game shouldn't be questioned even if it's clearly not true that everyone is Seer?

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #296
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        ..or you're just trying to prove that I'm not the Seer?

                        Comment

                        • Arntonach
                          Owlbears Rock!
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 2494

                          #297
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Nice timing for that claim.
                          Every time I've claimed in turbo, everyone jumps on me for being scum, even the time I was seer. So how about we try to not blow our load so quickly? I still have a thread to catch up on and the last thing I wanna see once I get all caught up is my username in bold red cause I'm following protocol. :V
                          pack of hard stuffs

                          pack of my stuffs

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #298
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            ..or you're just trying to prove that I'm not the Seer?
                            no, you'd be doing that yourself

                            feel free to reconsider people all you like, but if you're going to start a push on your own green check, it better be good

                            not even AA can see what you've said that makes him red

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #299
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Arntonach
                              Every time I've claimed in turbo, everyone jumps on me for being scum, even the time I was seer. So how about we try to not blow our load so quickly? I still have a thread to catch up on and the last thing I wanna see once I get all caught up is my username in bold red cause I'm following protocol. :V
                              i think he's talking more about your particular choice of green person

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #300
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                My vote is currently on R.E Aryxi, not AA fyi.

                                Comment

                                Working...