TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #271
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    And thanks for your explanation too aa

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #272
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      Okay I'm at a soccer game. I'll be back periodically.

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #273
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        I remembered what I wanted to say

        The reason I don't like shadows post is that it doesn't line up with him actually knowing that haku is town

        When you have townread, there's implicitly a higher level of trust and it's normal to look to what they're doing and bounce things off of them. At the same time, because they're only townreads, you still look for things that might suggest that you're wrong. In this case, shado claims to have a green check on haku, therefore there should be an even higher level of trust. So I would expect rather than what he said to hakulyte, to say something like "you're playing bad or really weird, I'd like to see xyz out of you or hear what you think about this". Instead all shado says is that haku isn't following his meta, when if you know someone's alignment you're not even really using meta anymore because you don't need to

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #274
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          Idk if that made sense, phone posting is hard
          I'll try to respond but I'll be at a meeting for 3 hrs

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #275
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            Tldr like precarious (I think) pointed out shadows post doesn't actually make sense if he is what he says he is, and given that it just seems like a cover to seem more towny

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • Precarious
              Unacceptable
              • Mar 2014
              • 208

              #276
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
              I mean the action everyone said they got. Because personally I just took it as lol shit post, I would imagine most towns do. A wolf wanting to appear more productive might say they got a check from someone notoriously harder to read. Oh wait it's a random greencheck so it doesn't matter. Rip my thoughts.
              Since the check is random, particular results are irrelevant. The only thing we can be sure of is that the actual seer, assuming they choose to post results and post accurately, will correctly identify their read's alignment. Non-seer town is necessarily a guess, and wolves would have alignment knowledge, but could choose to tell the truth or to lie.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #277
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                Originally posted by Precarious
                Since the check is random, particular results are irrelevant. The only thing we can be sure of is that the actual seer, assuming they choose to post results and post accurately, will correctly identify their read's alignment. Non-seer town is necessarily a guess, and wolves would have alignment knowledge, but could choose to tell the truth or to lie.
                right, at the moment, weighing the checks is not informational. it's useful to hide the real check among other checks so that the real seer can stay hidden, and perhaps live for like the first time in a turbo. everyone who messes that up hurts the seer. if seer actually gets caught, we still end up with a confirmed player, at least.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #278
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  essentially following the given strat is net positive for town, and we ought to keep in mind anyone who's having second thoughts about it or seemingly working against it

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #279
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    That feel when you think you found a wolf, but if you're wrong, the Seer may actually die.

                    Comment

                    • R.E. Aryxi
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2016
                      • 38

                      #280
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #281
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        That feel when you think you found a wolf, but if you're wrong, the Seer may actually die.
                        i mean, seems like enough of us claimed seer that it'd be hard not to find a wolf in the seer claims, but i get how it feels

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #282
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          I wonder if anyone noticed that AA was my green check and I spent like 2 pages trying to get him red.

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #283
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I wonder if anyone noticed that AA was my green check and I spent like 2 pages trying to get him red.
                            When did you even state a check lmao, all I saw was you saying indheart 100% confirmed
                            Also I fail to see how you were trying to get me red

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #284
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I Seer what you did there.

                              If I am the Seer, AragakiAyase is the Real Fake Seer who is in fact just a green.


                              I realized in a previous existence that being convincing is not important.

                              What's important is being happy and having fun.

                              As long as the facts are here, it's all good.

                              That being said, I just woke up.

                              ..or maybe I'm pretending that I just woke up.

                              I'll let the audience decide for themselves.
                              That.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #285
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                inDheart claim was a joke, a pretty obvious one too.

                                Comment

                                Working...