TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Precarious
    Unacceptable
    • Mar 2014
    • 208

    #16
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    Now, I'm not saying I'm the Seer, but if I was, hypothetically, I'd prefer to be called an Oracle or a Visionary or a Farseer or something like that.

    The extra letters make it sound more impressive.

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #17
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      Originally posted by inDheart
      there is, i'm just spent on jokes right now. plus there's what, 4 of us here? go hog wild

      the guy has said "if you think this is boring now, just wait until you get out in the field" like wow
      some motivational speaker

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #18
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Originally posted by Precarious
        Now, I'm not saying I'm the Seer, but if I was, hypothetically, I'd prefer to be called an Oracle or a Visionary or a Farseer or something like that.

        The extra letters make it sound more impressive.
        how much experience do you have with mafia?

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • R.E. Aryxi
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2016
          • 38

          #19
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          Greetings all
          Originally posted by Charu
          So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #20
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            Originally posted by R.E. Aryxi
            Greetings all

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #21
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              well this is boring

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • R.E. Aryxi
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2016
                • 38

                #22
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                well this is boring
                Agreed
                Originally posted by Charu
                So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #23
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  Originally posted by R.E. Aryxi
                  Agreed
                  no check huh

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #24
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    I Seer what you did there.

                    If I am the Seer, AragakiAyase is the Real Fake Seer who is in fact just a green.

                    I realized in a previous existence that being convincing is not important.

                    What's important is being happy and having fun.

                    As long as the facts are here, it's all good.

                    That being said, I just woke up.

                    ..or maybe I'm pretending that I just woke up.

                    I'll let the audience decide for themselves.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #25
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      some motivational speaker
                      also i learned that peanut butter and chocolate are not mutually exclusive, and that the dude doesn't like devops, so there's that

                      Originally posted by R.E. Aryxi
                      Agreed
                      no check huh

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #26
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        Oh yeah, we're playing TWG.

                        Sorry, I was into an enigmatic puzzle-making mood right now.

                        Let me go back to the expected character for this game.


                        AAHHHH why did I sign up, the wolves are going to eat me alive.

                        Save me! Save me!

                        Where are you Charu.

                        I need you to pretend that I want to lynch you!

                        I did not expect this turn of events.

                        #dramatic music

                        That's my fatalism bait for ShadoWolfe, don't ruin it guys. :'(

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #27
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          I'm shitposting in case you really can't tell.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #28
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I Seer what you did there.

                            If I am the Seer, AragakiAyase is the Real Fake Seer who is in fact just a green.

                            I realized in a previous existence that being convincing is not important.

                            What's important is being happy and having fun.

                            As long as the facts are here, it's all good.

                            That being said, I just woke up.

                            ..or maybe I'm pretending that I just woke up.

                            I'll let the audience decide for themselves.
                            morning haku, i rolled out of bed this morning myself because i have some very early fridays now

                            facts are a nice thing, i like them. they're easy to make when you have nothing to hide

                            Comment

                            • R.E. Aryxi
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2016
                              • 38

                              #29
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              no check huh
                              Sorry, i'm dumb, could you explain "check"?
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #30
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                inDheart is 100% confirmed Player.

                                Do play with!

                                Comment

                                Working...