TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #46
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    Originally posted by R.E. Aryxi
    Can confirm I am not wolfer
    -_-

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #47
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      like

      plz

      he wants to know who you randomly seered

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #48
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Aryxi, you rolled Town and then Survivor in the past 2 previous games.

        By mathematical probability laws, you're under suspicion for possibly rolling wolf this game.

        Please state your green check according to international TWG laws.

        Comment

        • R.E. Aryxi
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2016
          • 38

          #49
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          If I am seer than Backpack is green
          Originally posted by Charu
          So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #50
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            People told me that if I use laws, order and big words it's going to make me look important.

            I learned that while watching the Presidential Debates.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #51
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              By mathematical probability laws, you're under suspicion for possibly rolling wolf this game.
              how do i bayes net this

              turbo4 -> valais -> turbo5?

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #52
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                Look, as my avatar is clearly representing me, you have to agree that if I know algebra, it's already a miracle.

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #53
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  Originally posted by R.E. Aryxi
                  If I am seer than Backpack is green
                  nice

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • ShadoWolfe
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 171

                    #54
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    If I'm the seer, then Haku is green.





                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #55
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      If I'm the seer, then Haku is green.
                      I AM THE POLICE

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #56
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Precarious
                        Now, I'm not saying I'm the Seer, but if I was, hypothetically, I'd prefer to be called an Oracle or a Visionary or a Farseer or something like that.

                        The extra letters make it sound more impressive.
                        Oracle is an actual role, but you can have either of the other two if you'd like.





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #57
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I AM THE POLICE
                          hello officer

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #58
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            Haku, you know I love you, right?





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • R.E. Aryxi
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2016
                              • 38

                              #59
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I AM THE POLICE
                              Hello smol authoritative figure
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #60
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                If I am the seer then I'd be the seer

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...