TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #226
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    just an FFR Player**

    but I'm not actually an ffr player


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #227
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      real talk I wish I could add a custom user title

      but I can't bc I'm just a regular user
      you and me both

      i can haz vet yet

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #228
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        real talk I wish I could add a custom user title

        but I can't bc I'm just a regular user
        Real talk, that's not my custom title, it's my real title.

        Proof:

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #229
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I'm reading AA as wolf.

          ..but I was reading Charu as wolf last game.

          Probably tunneling.
          see, there's certain people i tend to tune out analysis-wise when reading their posts, and you're becoming one of them irrespective of your alignment

          it's the kind of feeling where you've made a lot of posts but i feel fine leaving you in your corner

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #230
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            At the rate I'm posting, you should be able to solve me more accurately by the end of the day.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #231
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              maybe i need a break, kind of a lull while we're waiting for others to show again anyway

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #232
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                I didn't unvote R.E. Aryxi.

                I normally unvote really quick.

                I hope you panic more friend.

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #233
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  Why are you reading me as wolf
                  Are you scared?

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • R.E. Aryxi
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2016
                    • 38

                    #234
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I didn't unvote R.E. Aryxi.

                    I normally unvote really quick.

                    I hope you panic more friend.
                    The effort is futile
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

                    Comment

                    • Precarious
                      Unacceptable
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 208

                      #235
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Back.

                      Have we moved into the real game yet?

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #236
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        Why are you reading me as wolf
                        Are you scared?
                        Yes.

                        Comment

                        • R.E. Aryxi
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2016
                          • 38

                          #237
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Precarious
                          Back.

                          Have we moved into the real game yet?
                          Not really, but things are starting to move along now
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #238
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Precarious
                            Back.

                            Have we moved into the real game yet?
                            hi

                            something like that, we're semi serious now

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #239
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Damn, my wolf play is amazing, when I put myself in my real wolf shoes, I can't see at all what I'm doing.

                              This is excellent.
                              OH
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Yes and I outed myself so the Seer can check me Day 1 because I'm 100% certain RNG Jesus will save me tonight and that I will convince you all that I'm the Townest player in the game because I'm so much better at this than all of you.
                              MY
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Policy lynch vote:

                              R.E. Aryxi

                              Do something.
                              GOD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I think we should contact the police and try to see if Arntonach is still alive in the real world.

                              I want to give him a hug and make sure he's fine.

                              ...

                              ..and then violently lynch him if he rolled wolf.
                              You have a shitpost meta, but this isn't it Haku. I'd be pushing to lynch you tonight if my check on you hadn't come back with 100% green.
                              As it is, I still lean AA reddest.





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #240
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                I think I need to improve my botchi game.

                                Comment

                                Working...