TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #151
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    tbf nervous/timid applies in both cases imo

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #152
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      if i'm seer i seer'd ihdheart


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #153
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        tldr of dfr meta

        town: relaxed, cool
        wolf: nervous, timid
        "relaxed and cool" is pretty much how i'd describe his valais posts so that fits

        also i think we lost aryxi

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #154
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          I had office hours up til now and I'm assuming I diddn't get lynched or w/e


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #155
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            DBP, you're too early, normally you're late.

            I think we should be worried.

            More seriously, welcome. \o

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #156
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              AA I'm interested in what you wanna do for post-grad

              not game related but just becauase


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #157
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                I had office hours up til now and I'm assuming I diddn't get lynched or w/e
                yeah no you're fine

                with AA's unvote i think there's no outstanding votes right now, even

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #158
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  I'm trying to become the very best like no one ever was.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #159
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    I dunno I'm just in a good mood rn


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #160
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      your office hours sound busy though, if you don't even get a minute to twg, unless you mean going to someone's office hours

                      do what i do and schedule them at 9am

                      Comment

                      • R.E. Aryxi
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2016
                        • 38

                        #161
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        also i think we lost aryxi
                        Mostly lost lol
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #162
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          your office hours sound busy though, if you don't even get a minute to twg, unless you mean going to someone's office hours

                          do what i do and schedule them at 9am
                          Yeah I kinda fucked up scheduling them at noon on a Friday lol, given that projects are due on Sundays


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #163
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            Do you think someone should pretend to be the wolf so he can do all the bad plays, minimize town risks and then you just check all the damage done in every direction and solve the game from here?

                            Comment

                            • R.E. Aryxi
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2016
                              • 38

                              #164
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Do you think someone should pretend to be the wolf so he can do all the bad plays, minimize town risks and then you just check all the damage done in every direction and solve the game from here?
                              Lol that'd be interesting
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #165
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                I mean, that's like exactly what I've been doing.

                                The only real con is that this person is most likely not the Seer.

                                Comment

                                Working...