TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #256
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    Originally posted by Precarious
    By not dismissing his seer result, it either points to his being non-vanilla, or being unwilling to essentially drop his stake to the seer claim.
    it is hard for me to believe shado would do that as a seer

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #257
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      Quick question and hopefully someone's here to converse with me whIle i say what I was thinking while I was gone

      How seriously did yall take that greencheck claim

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #258
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        Quick question and hopefully someone's here to converse with me whIle i say what I was thinking while I was gone

        How seriously did yall take that greencheck claim
        what, yours? i did the same thing in turbo4 so i care little

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #259
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          I mean the action everyone said they got. Because personally I just took it as lol shit post, I would imagine most towns do. A wolf wanting to appear more productive might say they got a check from someone notoriously harder to read. Oh wait it's a random greencheck so it doesn't matter. Rip my thoughts.

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #260
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            Heart I've never seen you play. How long have you been playing? This is my first turbo heh

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #261
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
              OH

              MY

              GOD



              You have a shitpost meta, but this isn't it Haku. I'd be pushing to lynch you tonight if my check on you hadn't come back with 100% green.
              As it is, I still lean AA reddest.
              please elaborate, it seems like you're breadcrumbing

              You've progressed from nothing to "I'm not liking AA" to reddest???

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #262
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                also haku has way too many posts for the amount of content he's producing

                can you stop cluttering the thread, it's actually really annoying

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #263
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  What does breadcrumbing mean?

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #264
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    I mean the action everyone said they got. Because personally I just took it as lol shit post, I would imagine most towns do. A wolf wanting to appear more productive might say they got a check from someone notoriously harder to read. Oh wait it's a random greencheck so it doesn't matter. Rip my thoughts.
                    do you understand why the thread is titled the way it is

                    noticed shadow's post that indheart/precarious already pointed out, and it really doesn't make sense as to why he'd even make it

                    like saying you'd lynch x, but you know x is green doesn't matter. if you know someone's alignment, then how they're behaving is completely irrelevant. It can be scummy, it can be towny, but there's no point in saying you'd lynch someone "except for the fact you know they're town", because there's really no reason to be thinking that in the first place. I had something else but I lost it rip

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #265
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                      What does breadcrumbing mean?
                      leaving a trail of breadcrumbs

                      so when he comes to the conclusion that "AA is definitely a wolf", he can point back to this progression and say "look, I thought he was wolfy from the beginning"

                      except there's no actual logic behind his red read on me

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #266
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        afk again mostly, I'm wondering where arnt is

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #267
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                          I mean the action everyone said they got. Because personally I just took it as lol shit post, I would imagine most towns do. A wolf wanting to appear more productive might say they got a check from someone notoriously harder to read. Oh wait it's a random greencheck so it doesn't matter. Rip my thoughts.
                          not necessarily rip, unless you deleted that part. that seems to me exactly how wolves would pick their targets. townies who are claiming are playing along with the thread title, because the lack of cover claims sunk us early last turbo. and AA beat me to this cool

                          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                          Heart I've never seen you play. How long have you been playing? This is my first turbo heh
                          this is my third game here (and on any forum), the first being TWG CLVI, but i've played IRC and VoIP games since 2009ish

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #268
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            I dont really understand why the thread is titled the way it is because it seems like a hindering thing if we play it like that.

                            I didn't bother finishing the thought because I thought it to be irrelevant once I remembered the green check was random. But the finished thought is that if a wolf wanted to appear helpful or townie or whatever they would pick a harder to read target as their greencheck like... idk charu or something.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #269
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              Oh it's for cover.. I knew that. Okay I get it ty lol

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • R.E. Aryxi
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2016
                                • 38

                                #270
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I'm intentionally overreacting to AA in hope something happens.
                                Adopting a strategy similar to how charu played last game. Manipulative strategies to focus attention on yourself and at the same time trying to plant the idea of someone else being a wolf that is not. Charu was a wolf last game too no?(At least that's how it seems in my head that is, unless i'm stupid which is also likely.) In a hypothetical world, you're wolf but you have claimed town for now. Strikes me as odd so for now, slight wolf read.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

                                Comment

                                Working...