TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #406
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    I feel really sad right now

    2 cancelled games in a row really bums me out
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #407
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
      I was hesitant about pushing AA for a D1 lynch because he's my floofbro and I want to play this game with him, but the more I read his posts the scummier I see him. Starting from his Charu claimpost, and continuing into his arguments in general, he seems to have little independent pushing amd problem solving in this game. The town AA I played with in CLV didn't stop at asking the right questions, but pushed suspects until he had what he wanted. Instead of that, I've fely that he's largely been followijg others' leads this game, even going so far as citing InDHeart and Precarious' reasons in his suspiciom of me, rather than providing his own. I hate to do this to him because I really wanted him to play, but hes my strongest wolfread, given my knowledge of him, and I cant jn good conscience ignore that just because I like him.
      AragakiAyase
      I'll try to get back, but I'm literally locked in the bathroom now just to catch up and post, so I dont thimk I'll grt another chance.
      gg we both misread each other hard

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Arntonach
        Owlbears Rock!
        • Mar 2012
        • 2494

        #408
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Originally posted by YoshL
        tbh both of the games were canceled because of arnt

        can't host games
        can't play in games

        worse than hakulyte somehow
        somehow your smarter than everyone else in the thread
        pack of hard stuffs

        pack of my stuffs

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #409
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          Originally posted by Arntonach
          somehow your smarter than everyone else in the thread
          I'm glad that you're trying to insinuate that i believe that my intellect level is greater than everyone else in the thread, but that is not even remotely implied in my post.

          I'm only saying that you're mind bogglingly horrible


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #410
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            For the record, my mom really does have a host of health problems and is currently being tested for cancer.

            I know Haku meant no ill will but damn did that accusation make me salty
            ​

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #411
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              gg we both misread each other hard
              Lol yeah. I was sure you figured out I was seer after the whole Hakulyte thing, especially when I read your post about "something's off about Wolfe, but I can't quite place it", so I found it kinda wolfy that youd go for me regardless. I guess you hadn't tho. Lol. I would've bet money that it was you and Precarious... Another "fun while it lasted " game..





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #412
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                Lol yeah. I was sure you figured out I was seer after the whole Hakulyte thing, especially when I read your post about "something's off about Wolfe, but I can't quite place it", so I found it kinda wolfy that youd go for me regardless. I guess you hadn't tho. Lol. I would've bet money that it was you and Precarious... Another "fun while it lasted " game..
                nah, if I thought you were the seer I would've backed off

                the something was off was more just a feeling that wasn't town, and I was turning it over in my head the possibility that you could have been seer, but I never got a chance to dig into it more

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #413
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  damn, here i thought shado was really sticking himself out there too
                  Lol. I wanted to gather enough doubt in my claim and enough wolf suspicion to avoid an NK. I dont think I'll ever play another game like CLV in terms of being super honest and straightforward town. That strat was a one use thing for a game where everyone is scrutinizing the new guy. In this game and in all games forward, I'm just doing whatever I feel like doing at any given time.





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • ShadoWolfe
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 171

                    #414
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    nah, if I thought you were the seer I would've backed off

                    the something was off was more just a feeling that wasn't town, and I was turning it over in my head the possibility that you could have been seer, but I never got a chance to dig into it more
                    Haha and here I waa trying to lunch you before you could tell your wolf buddy to NK me.





                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #415
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      For the record, my mom really does have a host of health problems and is currently being tested for cancer.
                      I don't think anyone will ever reasonably doubt someone who claims that a family emergency
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Arntonach
                        Owlbears Rock!
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 2494

                        #416
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        I'm glad that you're trying to insinuate that i believe that my intellect level is greater than everyone else in the thread, but that is not even remotely implied in my post.

                        I'm only saying that you're mind bogglingly horrible
                        Please take this back, cause if I saw this earlier, things could've gotten a lot worse.
                        pack of hard stuffs

                        pack of my stuffs

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #417
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          I'm gonna be that guy to ignite the fire some more, but please do explain how so.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #418
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            Because from my point of view, I see someone that prematurely ended the game because they were mad at something and so choose to do the most retarded thing possible you can do in a game of TWG.

                            Rage quitting in games is not out of this world as FFR TWG has seen their fair share of just that, but the method you choose was extremely dickish and super selfish. If this was a "revenge" response to thesunfan ending your game prematurely that was extremely town sided and was mathematically proven to be very unlikely that the wolves could win, then I have only one thing to say to you.

                            "Stay mad"

                            But that's assuming that's what was going on in your head. Please do correct me if I'm wrong here, buddy.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #419
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              Is it safe to say something now because dead game?

                              Petitioning for Arntonach to get heavily banned from TWG. This is unacceptable by all means.





                              Comment

                              • Arntonach
                                Owlbears Rock!
                                • Mar 2012
                                • 2494

                                #420
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Because from my point of view, I see someone that prematurely ended the game because they were mad at something and so choose to do the most retarded thing possible you can do in a game of TWG.

                                Rage quitting in games is not out of this world as FFR TWG has seen their fair share of just that, but the method you choose was extremely dickish and super selfish. If this was a "revenge" response to thesunfan ending your game prematurely that was extremely town sided and was mathematically proven to be very unlikely that the wolves could win, then I have only one thing to say to you.

                                "Stay mad"

                                But that's assuming that's what was going on in your head. Please do correct me if I'm wrong here, buddy.
                                ...um no. I understand why roundbox got confused by my setup, so I had no vendetta against him. Instead I thought "Well I'm going to fail anyways like at everything else so might as well fail now." Trust me, that wasn't the worst thoughts going through my mind at the time. :<
                                pack of hard stuffs

                                pack of my stuffs

                                Comment

                                Working...