TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #166
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    ..or is he?

    Kappa

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #167
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Do you think someone should pretend to be the wolf so he can do all the bad plays, minimize town risks and then you just check all the damage done in every direction and solve the game from here?
      honestly the most helpful thing to town is utter stupidity lol

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #168
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I mean, that's like exactly what I've been doing.
        I really really dont like this. Saying let's get someone to play as the wolf and make all the bad plays and then saying you've already been doing it is like.. The classic wolf cover.





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #169
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          I believe I can generate a lot of stupidity and if I'm lucky people will get down to my level and 'cause a massive chain reaction.

          Brain cells will explode, damage cannot be fully repair, casualties will happen.

          ..but life must continue.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #170
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I believe I can generate a lot of stupidity and if I'm lucky people will get down to my level and 'cause a massive chain reaction.

            Brain cells will explode, damage cannot be fully repair, casualties will happen.

            ..but life must continue.
            what if you pretend to be botchi

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #171
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              Originally posted by inDheart
              what if you pretend to be botchi
              #repost post for being rude.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #172
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                I almost modkilled myself to edit and fix repost to report*

                gj

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #173
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  Like I'm almost scared of the rules guidelines about flaming.

                  I should watch myself too with the whole pretending thing.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #174
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    #tumblr hashtags

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #175
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      I mean this is war, but still, it has to be family-friendly war, my avatar is watching after all.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #176
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        Damn, my wolf play is amazing, when I put myself in my real wolf shoes, I can't see at all what I'm doing.

                        This is excellent.

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #177
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          AA I'm interested in what you wanna do for post-grad

                          not game related but just becauase
                          not 100% sure yet, I need to look into that...

                          I'm CS major but I like finance stuff, so finance tech is a definite possibility

                          at the moment it's looking like just masters, PhD is less likely cause I don't like research lol. but I'll still probably be applying to a PhD program anyway

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #178
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Damn, my wolf play is amazing, when I put myself in my real wolf shoes, I can't see at all what I'm doing.

                            This is excellent.
                            get smaller shoes and stop wearing them on your head

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #179
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              1) Shadowolf - I don't like that you like me.
                              2) DaBackPack - Maybe I'll accuse you of something later.
                              3) AragakiAyase - I don't like how you support DFR because being right is not enough.
                              4) Precarious - I don't like that I like you.
                              5) Arntonach - Where are you.
                              6) inDheart - Why do you think my post sucks?
                              7) Hakulyte - Why the hell are you still alive?
                              8) R.E. Aryxi - Do something!
                              9) danceflashrevo - Tell me when your school end already.

                              Replacements
                              1) _Zenith_ - Why are you always replacing? No, don't post actually.

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #180
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I almost modkilled myself to edit and fix repost to report*

                                gj
                                I had a dream last night that someone got themselves modkilled as a wolf after outing themselves

                                interestingly enough, it was j-rodd, and it ruined the game

                                please don't make that dream come true

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...