TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #196
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    reading the thread, haku's avi really suits him


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • R.E. Aryxi
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2016
      • 38

      #197
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Policy lynch vote:

      R.E. Aryxi

      Do something.
      Alright bro ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      Originally posted by Charu
      So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #198
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        that's a pretty strong statement
        It's negated by the fact that it's posted by me.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #199
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          Originally posted by inDheart
          how do i bayes net this

          turbo4 -> valais -> turbo5?
          yes


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #200
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            I think we should contact the police and try to see if Arntonach is still alive in the real world.

            I want to give him a hug and make sure he's fine.

            ...

            ..and then violently lynch him if he rolled wolf.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #201
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              #savage

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #202
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                friend, I'm here to tell you the core of sunfan's play

                I can see why you think that but I disagree, friend

                fwiw I'm ok with killing Charu today

                I don't want to lynch yoshl but if it happened I wouldn't cry about it, I think
                this is perfect


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #203
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  it's tough but possible, I got into CMU master's program but I couldn't go because they literally would not give me any money or let me work but some places I think help you out
                  CMU SCS practically holds masters students in contempt until they prove themselves capable, it's lame

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #204
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    Look at these wolves talking about school stuff to look legit.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #205
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Okay, I got it.

                      I'm going to go play with the other kids.

                      brb

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #206
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        yes
                        ok brb with diagrams

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #207
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          re: Shadowolfe, his last performance (as a wolf) was actually one that I would normally describe as fitting his town meta from the OOTC game, but I don't think he's fitting that model here


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #208
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            re: Shadowolfe, his last performance (as a wolf) was actually one that I would normally describe as fitting his town meta from the OOTC game, but I don't think he's fitting that model here
                            I disagree, but like i said earlier I won't say why for now

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #209
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              I disagree, but like i said earlier I won't say why for now
                              alright


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #210
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                imo he feels looser and less matter-of-fact than this last game


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...