TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #121
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    WHY?

    ???

    WUF PWATNU?

    *: that's how it sounds when I'm eating a sandwich
    take a stab at it before I tell you

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #122
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      Originally posted by inDheart
      "antr"/"ant" is also a lot less nice than "arnt"
      It's confusing because "Atronach" is the correct spelling, but he doesn't use either and makes it even more confusing on Discord with "ATN" WHICH IS NEITHER OF THE SPELLINGS THAT HE GOES BY, AND NOT THE ORIGINAL EITHER.





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #123
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        That wasn't a very convincing green check to me.
        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        this isn't very green either

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #124
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
          Engineering is fun
          Why haven't you left a check, sonny boy?





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #125
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            Wtf are yall serious? Like actually? I'm busy and that's wolfy? Ethan you get a red lean for even going off of a weak thing like that. You know how I play. Then you even voted quickly off that. Wolfe you get a red lean for backpacking so quickly on that. Merry xmas

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #126
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              Because I think it's silly and Ive had time to be in the thread like 3 times and I wanted to make my own joke. Didnt think people would actually read into shit posts like that. I pick Haku because I love Haku

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #127
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                Just tell us when you're done with school.

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #128
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  I mean were doing review for the exam and I'm faster than everyone else so I can just be here while everyone else flails around

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #129
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    Wtf are yall serious? Like actually? I'm busy and that's wolfy? Ethan you get a red lean for even going off of a weak thing like that. You know how I play. Then you even voted quickly off that. Wolfe you get a red lean for backpacking so quickly on that. Merry xmas
                    I know how you play but I didn't know you were busy, deal with it

                    red leaning me for that is pretty lolworthy, also consider that I unvoted you after I saw something that I actually liked

                    which do you think I'm more likely to do as a town, unvote or keep it parked?

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #130
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Parked. Because idk how you're satisfied

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #131
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        AA replaced Zenith in one game and used the same excuse as wolf.

                        You seem to know him since you know his real name.

                        Maybe you planned to do something similar.

                        I mean, it's a decent plan to use real life situations as a cover for wolf play.

                        It's like MML saying that his mom had possibly cancer in the last game.

                        It makes you go genuinely like "whoa that sucks".

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #132
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          also please realize that my initial vote wasn't even that serious, it was mostly because you just made a bs post and I didn't particularly care for it, not that I thought you were inherently wolfy

                          your silence after was more wolfy than the joke post, but if you were busy then it's not really as important

                          what's more important is why I unvoted, and since haku doesn't seem to want to guess, it's because you said "fuck you ethan"

                          I expect wolf dfr to be more timid, him pushing back at me like that comes off as more towny and mad (also like right now)

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #133
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            Wtf are yall serious? Like actually? I'm busy and that's wolfy? Ethan you get a red lean for even going off of a weak thing like that. You know how I play. Then you even voted quickly off that. Wolfe you get a red lean for backpacking so quickly on that. Merry xmas
                            Lol can my lean be maroon, please? It's a sexier color and is closer to the blood on wolfteeth anyways. Whether you like it or not, and whether your frustration is genuine or not, it is shady to leave a bullshit check like that. I hope your reads list doesn't come out as red as this btw, there's only two wolves!





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #134
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                              Parked. Because idk how you're satisfied
                              see below post, no offense but I think I can read you pretty well

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              AA replaced Zenith in one game and used the same excuse as wolf.

                              You seem to know him since you know his real name.

                              Maybe you planned to do something similar.

                              I mean, it's a decent plan to use real life situations as a cover for wolf play.

                              It's like MML saying that his mom had possibly cancer in the last game.

                              It makes you go genuinely like "whoa that sucks".
                              using IRL situations to try and get reads is pretty lol

                              and by lol I mean bad

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #135
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                i think AA's unvote is more town sided than not from him

                                Comment

                                Working...