TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #376
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    you're kidding

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #377
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      well
      that sucks
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #378
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        ???

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #379
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          Arnt


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #380
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            I was hesitant about pushing AA for a D1 lynch because he's my floofbro and I want to play this game with him, but the more I read his posts the scummier I see him. Starting from his Charu claimpost, and continuing into his arguments in general, he seems to have little independent pushing amd problem solving in this game. The town AA I played with in CLV didn't stop at asking the right questions, but pushed suspects until he had what he wanted. Instead of that, I've fely that he's largely been followijg others' leads this game, even going so far as citing InDHeart and Precarious' reasons in his suspiciom of me, rather than providing his own. I hate to do this to him because I really wanted him to play, but hes my strongest wolfread, given my knowledge of him, and I cant jn good conscience ignore that just because I like him.
            AragakiAyase
            I'll try to get back, but I'm literally locked in the bathroom now just to catch up and post, so I dont thimk I'll grt another chance.





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #381
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              lol wolfe

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #382
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                shado that's ok, i think we might be done here

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #383
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  I don't think FFR has ever had 2 cancelled games in a row before but

                  I think it does now

                  the current plan is to reroll after I put up signups again (people in the first game will NOT have a spot in line ahead of anyone else)

                  then have AA put up his game instead of rerunning arnt's game, because it was 2nd in voting

                  that sound good to everyone?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • ShadoWolfe
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 171

                    #384
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    Shit, Arnt.. K GG if games over, be back later





                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #385
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Not wanting to bash in on thesunfan's game, but a reroll will now happen and we'll put the signups back up.

                      Everyone thank Arntronach.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #386
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        mfw when I saw the day dfr of all people made someone ragequit
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #387
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          mfw when I saw the day dfr of all people made someone ragequit
                          I know, right?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #388
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            I might sit the next one out


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #389
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              My offer stills stands btw, if you want me to host the turbo and you want to play in it.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #390
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                @Precarious, I can't even tell you when the last time FFR had a cancelled game before Arnt's, this is not how things normally go down here, sorry about that
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...