TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #31
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    That's my fatalism bait for ShadoWolfe, don't ruin it guys. :'(
    tee hee

    i mean, if that's what's fun for ya

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #32
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      Originally posted by R.E. Aryxi
      Sorry, i'm dumb, could you explain "check"?
      TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      seer has a "random green check" i.e. knows someone in the game is confirmed town from the start

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #33
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        inDheart is 100% confirmed Player.

        Do play with!
        i play many much has! a welcome to you too! do the goodful!

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #34
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          inDheart explained something.

          100% confirmed Town lock-clear.

          gg.

          Comment

          • Precarious
            Unacceptable
            • Mar 2014
            • 208

            #35
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I'm shitposting in case you really can't tell.
            I had no idea.

            Comment

            • Precarious
              Unacceptable
              • Mar 2014
              • 208

              #36
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              how much experience do you have with mafia?
              Being serious for just a moment, a good amount.

              We can go back to talking about whatever now.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #37
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                Precarious, I was upset when you rolled Survivor last game.

                You made it feel like there was something hidden in your play.

                ..but that's just how you are apparently.

                Can you please provide me with a good wolf example for this game?

                #shots fired

                #not really

                Comment

                • R.E. Aryxi
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2016
                  • 38

                  #38
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  seer has a "random green check" i.e. knows someone in the game is confirmed town from the start
                  Wat would I do in response to getting checked? :v
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #39
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Precarious
                    Being serious for just a moment, a good amount.

                    We can go back to talking about whatever now.
                    yeah you said talking time or something, i remember them kinda sorta for smbx stuff

                    walcom!

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #40
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Originally posted by R.E. Aryxi
                      Wat would I do in response to getting checked? :v
                      If you rolled wolf, you can tell us it's a lie.

                      We're going to agree with you and follow what you said.

                      Being a wolf is fine, but lying is unacceptable behavior on FFR and shall be punished accordingly.

                      -nods-

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #41
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        Originally posted by R.E. Aryxi
                        Wat would I do in response to getting checked? :v
                        depends :v

                        if seer manages to stay alive and checks you, then they'll likely find a way to disclose your alignment. that's how last turbo i was confirmed town - sunfan was real seer and got the random check on me

                        if you come up red then we lynch you though

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #42
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          I'm replacing Charu today for being the annoying little pest who's like "hi, can I break your comfort zone"?

                          If you're not happy, take your phone.

                          Press 911.

                          ..and tell them you're being bullied online.

                          We can then meet in tribunals.

                          Please don't do that, I don't want to pay service fees.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #43
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Being a wolf is fine, but lying is unacceptable behavior on FFR and shall be punished accordingly.
                            _(:3」∠)_

                            Comment

                            • R.E. Aryxi
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2016
                              • 38

                              #44
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              Can confirm I am not wolfer
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #45
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I'm replacing Charu today for being the annoying little pest who's like "hi, can I break your comfort zone"?

                                If you're not happy, take your phone.

                                Press 911.

                                ..and tell them you're being bullied online.

                                We can then meet in tribunals.

                                Please don't do that, I don't want to pay service fees.
                                i don't feel like going through binding FFRbitration

                                Comment

                                Working...