TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #61
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Haku, you know I love you, right?
    You do?

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #62
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
      If I am the seer then I'd be the seer
      ASNdfjlgndfjkgndfkgsdfasdhkasd

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #63
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        If I am the seer then I'd be the seer
        plz

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #64
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Oh yeah, we're playing TWG.

          Sorry, I was into an enigmatic puzzle-making mood right now.

          Let me go back to the expected character for this game.


          AAHHHH why did I sign up, the wolves are going to eat me alive.

          Save me! Save me!

          Where are you Charu.

          I need you to pretend that I want to lynch you!

          I did not expect this turn of events.

          #dramatic music

          That's my fatalism bait for ShadoWolfe, don't ruin it guys. :'(
          The, "I love you", post was in regards to this.





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #65
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
            If I am the seer then I'd be the seer
            Hello wolf. Kindly look at the name of the thread and re-assess your infantile strategy.





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #66
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              The police say hi.

              No way I'm claiming Seer this early btw.

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #67
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                dfr

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #68
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  nice
                  G'morning floofbro! Ready to hunt us some wolves again? Assuming you're not wearing their skin yourself, that is.





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #69
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    The police say hi.

                    No way I'm claiming Seer this early btw.
                    duh

                    you've done the needful

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #70
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Look, as my avatar is clearly representing me, you have to agree that if I know algebra, it's already a miracle.
                      Lol





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #71
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        dfr
                        TAKE DOWN YOUR WEAPON

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #72
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          G'morning floofbro! Ready to hunt us some wolves again? Assuming you're not wearing their skin yourself, that is.
                          I can't wear their skin cause I'm town and my waifus

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #73
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            Oh yeah, this game is probably hosted in United-States.

                            KEEP YOUR WEAPON

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #74
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              but maybe your username is representative of your alignment this time, hmm?

                              only

                              time

                              will tell

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #75
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                speaking of which, going to reread what there was of survivors to see what your wolf game looks like

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...