TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #76
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    I think at least one wolf is still comfortably sleeping and didn't post once yet.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #77
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Oh yeah, this game is probably hosted in United-States.

      KEEP YOUR WEAPON
      i mean, we have stand your ground too. it's pretty much a gun free-for-all, i found one in my sandwich the other day

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #78
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        ok I think I got a sense of it

        continue

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #79
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          Originally posted by inDheart
          i mean, we have stand your ground too. it's pretty much a gun free-for-all, i found one in my sandwich the other day
          Ah so, you're the mysterious gunsmith that thesunfan forgot to tell us about.

          I see.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #80
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            I can't wear their skin cause I'm town and my waifus
            let's get some pelts

            unless that means we seer red when we wear them :c

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #81
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              speaking of which, going to reread what there was of survivors to see what your wolf game looks like
              Hm.. are you saying this to go for the look of town-detective as a woof, or are you actually a town detective?

              ONLY TIME WILL TELL

              HEE HEE HEE

              #charuliveson





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #82
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                ok I think I got a sense of it

                continue
                That was quick. Mind giving me a rundown of anything at all you might have gained? You DID read some, right?





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #83
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  Hm.. are you saying this to go for the look of town-detective as a woof, or are you actually a town detective?

                  ONLY TIME WILL TELL

                  HEE HEE HEE

                  #charuliveson
                  charu 2016

                  it's a job, and someone's got to do it

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #84
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    Hm.. are you saying this to go for the look of town-detective as a woof, or are you actually a town detective?

                    ONLY TIME WILL TELL

                    HEE HEE HEE

                    #charuliveson
                    dohoho

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #85
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      That was quick. Mind giving me a rundown of anything at all you might have gained? You DID read some, right?
                      I skimmed through your posts, I'm withholding that information for now though

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #86
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        Why pretend to be the Seer, when you can pretend to be Charu.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #87
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          Someone pretend to be thesunfan too please.

                          I think we can win this if we make a strong team of fake good players.

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #88
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            i mean, we have stand your ground too. it's pretty much a gun free-for-all, i found one in my sandwich the other day
                            lmao

                            Not all states have stand your ground laws, thankfully. I used to be okay with them when I was living in Oregon, but California would be a literal bloodbath if they were ever enacted here.





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #89
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Someone pretend to be thesunfan too please.

                              I think we can win this if we make a strong team of fake good players.
                              you should do the thing you said for the reasons you said it

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #90
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                Whoever pretend to be DaBackPack and afk this turbo game will have a bad day.

                                Comment

                                Working...