TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #106
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    i don't have a great impression of aryxi given that whole exchange, because this kind of play is something that kinda-sorta happened in the last turbo which he was in, which i would think would be no excuse for not recognizing it

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #107
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      wow no one liked my sunfan impression

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #108
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Originally posted by inDheart
        i don't have a great impression of aryxi given that whole exchange, because this kind of play is something that kinda-sorta happened in the last turbo which he was in, which i would think would be no excuse for not recognizing it
        yeah I'm not really buying it, I thought it might be genuine but now that you reminded me that he was in the last turbo, I'm feeling less good

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #109
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          wow no one liked my sunfan impression
          i liked it, a lot, it's spot on

          don't forget "i wouldn't vote for yoshl but i'm suspicious of yoshl" or somesuch

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #110
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            Originally posted by inDheart
            you spelled arntonach correctly, you charlatan
            Apparently, even spelling it correctly is wrong. He said it was a typo when he wrote it for FFR. He said that, "on every other site I register, I spell it as antronach".

            I refuse to comply. Arntonach for life.





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #111
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              I'm in class god dammit.

              If im a seer fuck you ethan

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #112
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                But fr tho I'm on my phone that's running low on battery in class so

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #113
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  Apparently, even spelling it correctly is wrong. He said it was a typo when he wrote it for FFR. He said that, "on every other site I register, I spell it as antronach".

                  I refuse to comply. Arntonach for life.
                  "antr"/"ant" is also a lot less nice than "arnt"

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #114
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    that's better

                    unvote

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #115
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                      I'm in class god dammit.

                      If im a seer fuck you ethan
                      check please? when you get to it

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #116
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        that's better

                        unvote
                        WHY?

                        ???

                        WUF PWATNU?

                        *: that's how it sounds when I'm eating a sandwich

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #117
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          friend, I'm here to tell you the core of sunfan's play

                          I can see why you think that but I disagree, friend

                          fwiw I'm ok with killing Charu today

                          I don't want to lynch yoshl but if it happened I wouldn't cry about it, I think
                          Lmao this is gold, especially the last two lines.

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          It's Charulatan.
                          Lmao gold x2

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          on a more serious note, dfr just vanishing after I voted him is concerning

                          I have certain expectations for a dfr that is town and he's not meeting them right now
                          Yeah, I don't have those expectations but he at least was a semi-decent shitposter in the last couple of games. Leaving a BS check like that and then disappearing doesn't leave a good taste in my mouth.
                          I'd have voted him, but I'm leaving in 10m and don't want to have an active vote on anyone while AFK.





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #118
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            @Haku because it fulfilled the townie expectations of our dear wolf friend, Aragaki Ayase.





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #119
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              Engineering is fun

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #120
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                That wasn't a very convincing green check to me.

                                Comment

                                Working...