TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #301
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    My vote is currently on R.E Aryxi, not AA fyi.
    right

    so why mention AA

    Comment

    • Arntonach
      Owlbears Rock!
      • Mar 2012
      • 2494

      #302
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      He's not talking about Aragaki, he's talking about quitting drinking
      pack of hard stuffs

      pack of my stuffs

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #303
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Originally posted by inDheart
        right

        so why mention AA
        I'm just jumping on every opportunity I can to generate interaction regardless of what happens + alignment.

        How else am I supposed to make this game progress?

        Comment

        • Arntonach
          Owlbears Rock!
          • Mar 2012
          • 2494

          #304
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          tfw you confused atm with atn. @_@;
          pack of hard stuffs

          pack of my stuffs

          Comment

          • Arntonach
            Owlbears Rock!
            • Mar 2012
            • 2494

            #305
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I'm just jumping on every opportunity I can to generate interaction regardless of what happens + alignment.

            How else am I supposed to make this game progress?
            Shitpost? Post reads? Randomly vote on people? Tell my mom to stop complaining about the bills?
            pack of hard stuffs

            pack of my stuffs

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #306
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              Originally posted by Arntonach
              Shitpost? Post reads? Randomly vote on people? Tell my mom to stop complaining about the bills?
              I talked about my mom.
              I shitposted.
              I randomly vote people.
              I posted reads.

              Anything else you want?

              Comment

              • Arntonach
                Owlbears Rock!
                • Mar 2012
                • 2494

                #307
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                you can also do what I do and get hyper pissy when anyone even looks at you funny
                pack of hard stuffs

                pack of my stuffs

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #308
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  Dude, read my posts, it's all here.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #309
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I'm just jumping on every opportunity I can to generate interaction regardless of what happens + alignment.

                    How else am I supposed to make this game progress?
                    i remember you saying you thought you might be tunneling again on AA, so sure, let's rejoin this

                    i can only see AA as a green right now because of his start to the game and his interaction with dfr, and nothing you've said is pressuring me to reconsider that

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #310
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Sorry, I was too busy looking at this forest posts made by Hakulyte.

                      Yeah, I'm dropping the idea of even doing something against AA nvm.

                      Comment

                      • Arntonach
                        Owlbears Rock!
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 2494

                        #311
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        So I caught up, yay! Let's see what I found:

                        Shadowolf - Just because you seered someone green doesn't mean they couldn't might not sorta be a wolf maybe in a vague sense.
                        DaBackPack - I don't know.
                        AragakiAyase - You should live up to your name and quit drinking.
                        Precarious - Your new avatar is freaking me out.
                        Arntonach - What a loser.
                        inDheart - I forgot you existed
                        Hakulyte - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                        R.E. Aryxi - I know knew you existed from the previous "game".
                        danceflashrevo - Oh hi.
                        _Zenith_ - Join us in the real game next time, it'll be fun maybe.

                        So yeah, I got nothing so far too, except for maybe ShadoWolfe, who confused me. :V
                        pack of hard stuffs

                        pack of my stuffs

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #312
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Arntonach
                          So I caught up, yay! Let's see what I found:

                          Shadowolf - Just because you seered someone green doesn't mean they couldn't might not sorta be a wolf maybe in a vague sense.
                          DaBackPack - I don't know.
                          AragakiAyase - You should live up to your name and quit drinking.
                          Precarious - Your new avatar is freaking me out.
                          Arntonach - What a loser.
                          inDheart - I forgot you existed
                          Hakulyte - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                          R.E. Aryxi - I know knew you existed from the previous "game".
                          danceflashrevo - Oh hi.
                          _Zenith_ - Join us in the real game next time, it'll be fun maybe.

                          So yeah, I got nothing so far too, except for maybe ShadoWolfe, who confused me. :V
                          Insight: MAXIMUM


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #313
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            my reads are something like:

                            AA - would not touch today
                            arnt - hi, thanks for check, interested in hearing what you have to say when you do get caught up
                            aryxi - dude don't pull what you did in turbo4, and you not recognizing the cover strat from that game is really worrying as well
                            dbp - i see some detective so you're greener to me
                            haku - i still don't like your game attitude and most of your posts are fluff, like it just took me 10 minutes to find your reads and when i did they were zzz. if this is your strat it doesn't look like it's paid dividends for town and i think worse of you for it
                            prec - your posts seem well thought out and i want to like you
                            dfr - hi, i'm having trouble reading you but your interest in the game has seemed good at least
                            shado - green for his weird claim revisit post thing

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #314
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              but yeah I don't have any strong inclinations for a lynch atm


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Arntonach
                                Owlbears Rock!
                                • Mar 2012
                                • 2494

                                #315
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                I'm now picturing Dabackpack on a cover of maxim. Help it hurts. :<
                                pack of hard stuffs

                                pack of my stuffs

                                Comment

                                Working...