TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #361
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    Originally posted by R.E. Aryxi
    Ah not too much tbh, I was killed day 1 my first time playing because memes and last game was canceled. So theres that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    i feel you lol. welcome! :3

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #362
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      arnt is a lot more afk than i would've predicted. i really really really hope we see more from him soon tm. also the fact that aa was his green check is really... idk weird. probably shouldn't read into that part too much.

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #363
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Well look at you DFR, you posted a few times, you're starting to get the hang of the game, you're kind of in a decent spot right now.

        Meanwhile, I've been posting lots random stuff that doesn't matter (and some that matters mind you) and went gung-ho on concentrating all my attention to how others respond to me.

        Now, I'm at a point where I can start saying things relevant to the game.

        I certainly look super weird after rereading myself, but I certainly don't care the least about that right now.

        Gathering information, putting things together and having a presence is more beneficial to me than being relevant from post #1.

        You need to interact with others to have something to say that makes sense with the progression of the game. I don't see what else I could be doing.

        You also need to create weird situation to make people say unusual things.

        All my posts are trying to fill that purpose.

        I'm not just posting content, I'm trying to manipulate the flow of the posts in a way that makes the game progress to my advantage.

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #364
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          Originally posted by inDheart
          pretty sure his first post was even along the lines of "should we claim?" just straight up game face haku
          it was that. and his next posts after were completely game related too. his first shit post wasn't until like 6 of his posts in. i feel like he was more willing to "solve the game" because of being a wolf, whereas here he's being a lot more relaxed, more jokey, more human.

          i kinda pull the same thing with relaxed and jokey in ltwg. usually i try to crack a joke or two but i stop if i'm wolf. i also swivel subconsciously...

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #365
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Well look at you DFR, you posted a few times, you're starting to get the hang of the game, you're kind of in a decent spot right now.

            Meanwhile, I've been posting lots random stuff that doesn't matter (and some that matters mind you) and went gung-ho on concentrating all my attention to how others respond to me.

            Now, I'm at a point where I can start saying things relevant to the game.

            I certainly look super weird after rereading myself, but I certainly don't care the least about that right now.

            Gathering information, putting things together and having a presence is more beneficial to me than being relevant from post #1.

            You need to interact with others to have something to say that makes sense with the progression of the game. I don't see what else I could be doing.

            You also need to create weird situation to make people say unusual things.

            All my posts are trying to fill that purpose.

            I'm not just posting content, I'm trying to manipulate the flow of the posts in a way that makes the game progress to my advantage.
            right.. i get that, but it's how you contribute. your wolf game then is pretty different from that last game (and this game in my opinion). you were more willing to contribute directly as a wolf, whereas you have conversation and stuff as town

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #366
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              aka i dno't think haku is a wolf.

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #367
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                Well, to sum it up, my play is suicidal as a wolf.

                There's no gunsmith/roleblocker.

                The only way I can live tomorrow as wolf is to kill the Seer tonight and not get checked.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #368
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  I want to hear what AA's Shadow reads are


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #369
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    he's been teasing us all day


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Arntonach
                      Owlbears Rock!
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 2494

                      #370
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                      arnt is a lot more afk than i would've predicted. i really really really hope we see more from him soon tm. also the fact that aa was his green check is really... idk weird. probably shouldn't read into that part too much.
                      I'm sorry I'm not posting enough for you master but I have problems too ya know. Or was I not allowed to have any again?
                      pack of hard stuffs

                      pack of my stuffs

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #371
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        well i mean if you're busy that's understandable but i just imagined that i would hear more from you

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • Arntonach
                          Owlbears Rock!
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 2494

                          #372
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          Me? Busy? lol that's funny

                          how about I make this fun

                          me and precarious are wolves
                          Last edited by Arntonach; 09-30-2016, 09:07 PM.
                          pack of hard stuffs

                          pack of my stuffs

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #373
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            Your avatar is broken, just like your game.

                            #shots fired

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #374
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              rip Arntonach for editing.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #375
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                Is this game over?

                                Comment

                                Working...