TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #181
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    I really really dont like this. Saying let's get someone to play as the wolf and make all the bad plays and then saying you've already been doing it is like.. The classic wolf cover.
    except haku is potato tier so it's not really out of place

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #182
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      not 100% sure yet, I need to look into that...

      I'm CS major but I like finance stuff, so finance tech is a definite possibility

      at the moment it's looking like just masters, PhD is less likely cause I don't like research lol. but I'll still probably be applying to a PhD program anyway
      a master's is really great if you can get a company to fund it :like:


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #183
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Haku did you roll wolf again?


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #184
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          except haku is potato tier so it's not really out of place
          You see ShadoWolfe, this is why I'm being fatalistic in my previous games.

          Even if I don't, there's ALWAYS SOMEONE, to remind me that I'm a potato.

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #185
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            a master's is really great if you can get a company to fund it :like:
            that's also a possibility, but it would have to be the case where they just let me do school for 2 years cause school + work sounds terrible

            what I'm aiming for atm is something like a TA position + free tuition lol

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #186
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              wait you were town last game nvm


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #187
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                also fwiw something feels a bit weird with shado, not sure what it is atm though

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #188
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  Haku did you roll wolf again?
                  Yes and I outed myself so the Seer can check me Day 1 because I'm 100% certain RNG Jesus will save me tonight and that I will convince you all that I'm the Townest player in the game because I'm so much better at this than all of you.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #189
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    that's also a possibility, but it would have to be the case where they just let me do school for 2 years cause school + work sounds terrible

                    what I'm aiming for atm is something like a TA position + free tuition lol
                    it's tough but possible, I got into CMU master's program but I couldn't go because they literally would not give me any money or let me work but some places I think help you out


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #190
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      it's tough but possible, I got into CMU master's program but I couldn't go because they literally would not give me any money or let me work but some places I think help you out
                      I guess

                      only

                      time

                      will tell

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #191
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Yes and I outed myself so the Seer can check me Day 1 because I'm 100% certain RNG Jesus will save me tonight and that I will convince you all that I'm the Townest player in the game because I'm so much better at this than all of you.
                        that's a pretty strong statement


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #192
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          ok really going to be less present now for a while

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #193
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            ok really going to be less present now for a while
                            Running away?

                            Comment

                            • R.E. Aryxi
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2016
                              • 38

                              #194
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              idk what you want me to do homie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #195
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                Policy lynch vote:

                                R.E. Aryxi

                                Do something.

                                Comment

                                Working...