Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread
Originally posted by Hakulyte
I'm Town aligned.
There's only 2 scenarios.
- He's the worst Seer in existence.
- He's wolfing and knowing I'm town and using me as a bait.
scenario 1, i still have a hard time seeing. he'd really be sticking his neck out there in a way that i think he knows better, to poke at his claimed green with a heavy hand when a seer role deserves a lighter touch on day 1. as you said, he could be terrible, but i'm about to reread the bit of CLVII he was in and i don't remember him coming off as quite so bad or ballsy in that game.
scenario 2 is plausible, but again, it draws the kind of attention to him that you tend to attract, and i think it's a misplay to make what looks like a hard claim on day 1 if you're searching for the cop.
so that leaves him as a green, and what continues to lean me this way is that gives shado nothing to lose. he can do what he's been doing, poke like he's been poking, consequence-free, and worst case he gets mislynched. i have a hard time reconciling the two posts he's made about this situation and yet AA seeing him as being distant from the game as him being anything other than a townie. like, he's stuck his neck out and just left it there.
Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread
Originally posted by Hakulyte
What made me hesitate is that he's right about me being town aligned.
..but wolves also know who are towns.
A Seer shouldn't claim like that Day 1.
Based on that alone I think it's over for him.
obviously the "like that" is important
if shado's somehow a wolf, his job right now is to tease out the real seer, but if the seer dies now that he's made that series of posts essentially claiming harder, he becomes most wanted
so now watch him push a lynch on whoever he thinks might be the real seer
Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread
hey guys clemson won at soccer ik you all care they beat #11 wake forest 1-0 it was pretty hype
now onto the game. i have a slight feeling that haku is town. his play style seems very similar to last game and any game that i remember playing with haku. i don't recall ever playing with him when he's a wuff. it's slight because that vote was breadcrumby but eh, i feel like it came from a town place from what i've talked to him in the past about playstyle and who does what.
I have a feeling that shadow is going to be our lynch today and I feel p.okay with that.
Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread
I believe my game with him in Survivor made him think I would tag along with him and just post more random white noise posts. I'm fairly confident in being right in terms of motivations behind the posts.
Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread
Originally posted by danceflashrevo
hey guys clemson won at soccer ik you all care they beat #11 wake forest 1-0 it was pretty hype
now onto the game. i have a slight feeling that haku is town. his play style seems very similar to last game and any game that i remember playing with haku. i don't recall ever playing with him when he's a wuff. it's slight because that vote was breadcrumby but eh, i feel like it came from a town place from what i've talked to him in the past about playstyle and who does what.
I have a feeling that shadow is going to be our lynch today and I feel p.okay with that.
if you wanna see wolf haku, check out turbo 4 (not a remarkably long read). i think he's done more in terms of post content on this game's first day, but that could also be because of last game where we poked at him for not having much content, and now he's (over?)compensating
i just don't quite get warm fuzzy feelings from him
Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread
Originally posted by danceflashrevo
oh aryxi i meant to ask you because you're also new to me. what's your experience with this game or being here?
Ah not too much tbh, I was killed day 1 my first time playing because memes and last game was canceled. So theres that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally posted by Charu
So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.
Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread
i'm trying to look for alternatives to shado
we haven't seen a lot from precarious. i like how he's been thinking about the game, but i can't tell you his thoughts outside of today's main entrees (haku, me, shado). he's been observing the game from a mechanical kind of standpoint but hasn't seemed to get very solve-y to me, even as experienced as he might be
aryxi still has the early game mishap which he hasn't really addressed substantively, and in some respects i think he's playing another game with his head in the clouds. he was town the first time i played with him, though, and in that game he made some missteps toward the end of the first day that got him lynched. at the same time, the worst way to play a game is to force a repeat of how you lost the last one.
arnt is kind of at his usual volume, from what i've seen of his play, unfortunately
Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread
votecount
shado (1)- Haku
unvote- AA
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Comment