TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #91
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    Originally posted by inDheart
    you should do the thing you said for the reasons you said it
    Oshi- you're good at this.

    You're hired.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #92
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Whoever pretend to be DaBackPack and afk this turbo game will have a bad day.
      he's in this game though? he can pretend to be himself

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #93
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        I skimmed through your posts, I'm withholding that information for now though
        Fair enough..





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #94
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          No, you got it wrong.

          Arntonach is playing and thesunfan is the host just like in the previous game.

          Kappa

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #95
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            No, you got it wrong.

            Arntonach is playing and thesunfan is the host just like in the previous game.

            Kappa
            you spelled arntonach correctly, you charlatan

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #96
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              Derp.

              I thought you mean thesunfan, not DaBackPack.

              IT'S OVER

              I FAILED

              SWEET MERCY JESUS

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #97
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Someone pretend to be thesunfan too please.

                I think we can win this if we make a strong team of fake good players.
                friend, I'm here to tell you the core of sunfan's play

                I can see why you think that but I disagree, friend

                fwiw I'm ok with killing Charu today

                I don't want to lynch yoshl but if it happened I wouldn't cry about it, I think

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #98
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  you spelled arntonach correctly, you charlatan
                  It's Charulatan.

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #99
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    on a more serious note, dfr just vanishing after I voted him is concerning

                    I have certain expectations for a dfr that is town and he's not meeting them right now

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #100
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      I want to defend him, but it's pretty difficult right now. So, I'm going to buss him like Charu would do.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #101
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        on a more serious note, dfr just vanishing after I voted him is concerning

                        I have certain expectations for a dfr that is town and he's not meeting them right now
                        yeah he didn't even post back or anything - swooped in, lolclaim, out

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #102
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          It's Charulatan.
                          HEE HEE HEE

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #103
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            DFR, THIS IS GOD.

                            COME BACK AND DEFEND YOURSELF.

                            YOUR TIME IS COUNTED.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #104
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              I must go eat dinner guys.

                              My mom asked me to leave the computer.

                              Damn you mom, you 2 strong.

                              #ragequit

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #105
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                I gots to go in 20m, but I'll be checking my phone throughout the day.

                                I can't believe I missed this gem:

                                "If you rolled wolf, you can tell us it's a lie.

                                We're going to agree with you and follow what you said.

                                Being a wolf is fine, but lying is unacceptable behavior on FFR and shall be punished accordingly.

                                -nods- "





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...