TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • R.E. Aryxi
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2016
    • 38

    #331
    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    AFK 2 win, best strat.
    Love you too Haku
    Originally posted by Charu
    So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #332
      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

      What do you think of ShadoWolfe vs inDheart here?

      Open question for everyone.

      Comment

      • Arntonach
        Owlbears Rock!
        • Mar 2012
        • 2494

        #333
        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

        I don't know much about inDheart, but ShadoWolfe's poor play with calling out his green check seems foolish.
        pack of hard stuffs

        pack of my stuffs

        Comment

        • Arntonach
          Owlbears Rock!
          • Mar 2012
          • 2494

          #334
          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

          That being said, that's all I got. Oh, and Hakulyte is anime :l
          pack of hard stuffs

          pack of my stuffs

          Comment

          • R.E. Aryxi
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2016
            • 38

            #335
            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

            Reads so far:
            AA - Seems cool for now
            Arnt - Waiting for input
            Aryxi - An idiot but also inexperienced.
            DBP - Some good activity, waiting for some more posts.
            DFR - Unable to read atm.
            Haku - You have me interested, but you're not looking too green due to mostly posts that aren't really significant. You've definitely taken a That smol avatar will not fool me.
            Pre - Good stuff. Town read for now.
            Shado - Random good post was weird.. but it doesn't stand out to me too much. No red yet..
            InDH - I appreciate the pointers, can't really read you atm.

            Originally posted by Charu
            So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

            Comment

            • Precarious
              Unacceptable
              • Mar 2014
              • 208

              #336
              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              What do you think of ShadoWolfe vs inDheart here?

              Open question for everyone.
              inD seems the townier of the two for sure, but early game "conflicts" overwhelmingly tend to be town vs. town. Of course, since this is partially a case you presented rather than a thread-defining argument, that changes it from the usual pattern. Day 1 reads are always kind of sketchy, but the ShadoW situation is definitely a little odd.

              The thing is, you sort of did the same thing, which makes you a little bit suspect as well.

              Comment

              • R.E. Aryxi
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2016
                • 38

                #337
                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                ..taken a different stat that clashes with activity from last game***
                Originally posted by Charu
                So I'm minding my own damn business, right? Some scrub that plays some of dem dank games comes up and randomly says, in the most monotone voice, "hi". I was baffled, if not, stumped from this noise that was produced from that memers throat. I wanted to know the deep dark secrets to this mysterious noise. I started to research the meaning of life as I took the data from this encounter. 25 years later, I discovered that I was a piece of paper.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #338
                  Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Precarious
                  inD seems the townier of the two for sure, but early game "conflicts" overwhelmingly tend to be town vs. town. Of course, since this is partially a case you presented rather than a thread-defining argument, that changes it from the usual pattern. Day 1 reads are always kind of sketchy, but the ShadoW situation is definitely a little odd.

                  The thing is, you sort of did the same thing, which makes you a little bit suspect as well.
                  well, all thread-defining arguments have to be posed by someone initially, but you do have a point here in haku raising this

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #339
                    Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                    Still not in a place where I can type a lot but the gist of what I think shadow is wolfing is

                    He seems neutral, like he's interacting from a distance
                    His reads are pretty nonexistent, which isn't terrible at this point yet, but what makes it worse is that the reads he does have (like on me and Ind) seem to have noprogression
                    F final point is tone

                    I promise I'll elaborate, I'm still out and about though

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #340
                      Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                      I changed my mind.

                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      I'm seer and know Haku is town
                      That's not happening.

                      ShadoWolfe

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #341
                        Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I changed my mind.



                        That's not happening.

                        ShadoWolfe
                        is this you sheeping again or what?

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #342
                          Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                          I'm Town aligned.

                          There's only 2 scenarios.

                          - He's the worst Seer in existence.
                          - He's wolfing and knowing I'm town and using me as a bait.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #343
                            Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                            Seer me tonight if you think I'm bullshit.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #344
                              Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                              What made me hesitate is that he's right about me being town aligned.

                              ..but wolves also know who are towns.

                              A Seer shouldn't claim like that Day 1.

                              Based on that alone I think it's over for him.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #345
                                Re: TWG Turbo V: Everyone Pretend to be the Seer Game Thread

                                As for you inDheart, I'm just super confused because your green check is Shado.

                                Comment

                                Working...