jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #991
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    As for the extra info statements, be careful not to fall into confirmation bias here. I was locked into there being a doctor because I believed zenith's JK claim and there was still a kill. The JK (which did actually happen on a wolf lol) couldn't have stopped the kill in this case so there had to have been a doctor who made a save, excepting the miniscule chance that the wolves no-killed n1 for some reason which is beyond stupid
    Nope you are missing something very key here.

    Before the roleswap happened I claimed jailing you, and then the kill didn't happen, and your reactions were semi-pure or even convincing enough that you were town scared of being tunneled by a "PR". After the roleswap, Sunfan claims to have jailed DFR and we lynched him for it (THIS NEGATED THE NIGHT KILL).

    Ben targeted someone, but it wasn't him who saved anyone; it was sunfan who targeted the wolf who sent the kill in thus rendering it useless which is a psuedo save but more a confirmed block and outing of a wolf.

    Thus said, the extra information you posted is not falling under confirmation bias because there is no way you could have known anything about a doctor (and further trying to convince us there was a guaranteed doctor which WAS NOT KNOWN until Ben died last phase) unless you were the Wolf Role Cop.

    Game solved AA you can quit now





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #992
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

      DFR I see you reading in here please hop on prochat because I have your profile done <3





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #993
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Nope you are missing something very key here.

        Before the roleswap happened I claimed jailing you, and then the kill didn't happen, and your reactions were semi-pure or even convincing enough that you were town scared of being tunneled by a "PR". After the roleswap, Sunfan claims to have jailed DFR and we lynched him for it (THIS NEGATED THE NIGHT KILL).

        Ben targeted someone, but it wasn't him who saved anyone; it was sunfan who targeted the wolf who sent the kill in thus rendering it useless which is a psuedo save but more a confirmed block and outing of a wolf.

        Thus said, the extra information you posted is not falling under confirmation bias because there is no way you could have known anything about a doctor (and further trying to convince us there was a guaranteed doctor which WAS NOT KNOWN until Ben died last phase) unless you were the Wolf Role Cop.

        Game solved AA you can quit now
        So the problem here is that you're looking at the events in hindsight

        At the time I didn't know that Sunfan was jailkeeper, I thought you were. Blah blah blah this is why I said there was a doctor. The bolded part is key: while it is true, I had no way at the time of knowing who the wolves had targeted or who was the person who actually sent in the kill. This is what I saw at the time:

        JK on me, still a nightkill. --> JK did not stop the nightkill --> doctor did (or nokill lol). I don't see what's so hard about this. Fmpov at the time before greg claimed there is no way that there wasn't a doctor barring a nokill which I didn't even consider.

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #994
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

          the firsts bolded part is true, the second one is not

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #995
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

            The only way you'll understand this correctly is if you see it fmpov at the time that you claimed to JK me and I claimed there was a doctor. No other information aside from that. Otherwise yeah I look like a wolf

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #996
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

              Every time you try to pin me with this argument you throw in some outside info which I didn't have at the time

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #997
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                So the problem here is that you're looking at the events in hindsight

                At the time I didn't know that Sunfan was jailkeeper, I thought you were. Blah blah blah this is why I said there was a doctor. The bolded part is key: while it is true, I had no way at the time of knowing who the wolves had targeted or who was the person who actually sent in the kill. This is what I saw at the time:

                JK on me, still a nightkill. --> JK did not stop the nightkill --> doctor did (or nokill lol). I don't see what's so hard about this. Fmpov at the time before greg claimed there is no way that there wasn't a doctor barring a nokill which I didn't even consider.
                The bolded is definitely 100% not true. This is what happened:

                Zenith claimed JK on AA --> Nightkill DID NOT HAPPEN --> Zenith Tunnels AA for reactions --> Sunfan announces Zenith and him roleswapped --> Sunfan claims to JK DFR --> DFR gets lynched and flips wolf

                It is you who is not understanding what truly happened in the game; and this is most likely due to fmpov not having key information that happened.





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #998
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  The bolded is definitely 100% not true. This is what happened:

                  Zenith claimed JK on AA --> Nightkill DID NOT HAPPEN --> Zenith Tunnels AA for reactions --> Sunfan announces Zenith and him roleswapped --> Sunfan claims to JK DFR --> DFR gets lynched and flips wolf

                  It is you who is not understanding what truly happened in the game; and this is most likely due to fmpov not having key information that happened.
                  I didn't say it was true. I said this is what I saw at the time.

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #999
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                    You're tunneling me so hard now you're not even reading my posts properly

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #1000
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                      You're trying to implicate me off of something I said before something occurred using that something that occurred.

                      More specifically: you're trying to implicate me for saying there was a doctor before greg claimed jailkeeper, using the fact that greg claimed jailkeeper. Do you see how illogical that is?

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1001
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        You're trying to implicate me off of something I said before something occurred using that something that occurred.

                        More specifically: you're trying to implicate me for saying there was a doctor before greg claimed jailkeeper, using the fact that greg claimed jailkeeper. Do you see how illogical that is?
                        Nononono, you've done enough incriminating to yourself to definitely warrant a lynch against you.

                        Some posts ago you tried to put a timeline fypov about what happened, when fypov is explicitly wrong.

                        Albeit, let me reread your posts because I'm pretty positive you definitely said there was a doctor before we announce the roleswap.





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #1002
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                          Can someone read through the argument and tell me if I'm truly crazy? Because I don't see anything wrong with my logic here and it's driving me nuts

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #1003
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            Nononono, you've done enough incriminating to yourself to definitely warrant a lynch against you.

                            Some posts ago you tried to put a timeline fypov about what happened, when fypov is explicitly wrong.

                            Albeit, let me reread your posts because I'm pretty positive [B]you definitely said there was a doctor before we announce the roleswap.[b]
                            Lol the fact that you think that incriminates me is hilarious
                            I've said it a dozen times at this point, but I said there was a doctor because that was the only way for there not to have been a nightkill if the jailkeeper was truly on me. It turns out that he wasn't but that's why my reaction makes sense

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #1004
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              lol there's a doctor
                              You fucking said this 2 posts after YoshL announced what happened during night and it was nothing

                              This was WELL BEFORE we announced the roleswap, and before this post Sunfan asked me if I targeted you.

                              Stop lying we found your holes in your defense

                              AA





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #1005
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                                You tunneled me under the roleswap of a JK to get a reaction out of me and my reaction was perfectly logical for that situation. And now you're trying to guilty me off of my reaction to that situation (which I believed was true at the time) by using the real situation. This doesn't make any sense lol

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...