Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD
Omg xD red ily
Real talk, it wasn't storns long ass post that convinced me. Storn just overall looked town to me. He performed pretty well under funnys false pressure, no? Everyone played a good game this game.
Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD
In all honesty I am still legit mad about those xel parts being used to accuse me. My d0 first post was a vote on xel and storn used it as "he started the xel wagon" be glad they didn't give me a chance to respond to that because the fury of a thousand somethings idk, but something unpleasant, would've been unleashed on you.
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD
I have a lot to say about this game. It wasn't a jTWG, it was a TWG.
blind was a monster.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD
Originally posted by danceflashrevo
Omg xD red ily
Real talk, it wasn't storns long ass post that convinced me. Storn just overall looked town to me. He performed pretty well under funnys false pressure, no? Everyone played a good game this game.
I mean no..not really. If anything he was like "o fuk I actually gotta try now brb quoting entire thread."
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD
Originally posted by thesunfan
I have a lot to say about this game. It wasn't a jTWG, it was a TWG.
blind was a monster.
I did feel this got a bit too serious too quick, but for what's it's worth it did end up being one of the best games I've played in in a while. Just wish I wasn't solo the whole time >_<
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Comment