Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD
The fact that you and DFR haven't offered wolf reads on players astounds me. We are well over the halfway through D0 and nothing has you leaning any players to be a potential wolf?
Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD
i'm more reserved with who i give a red lean to. just because i don't have a definite red lean doesn't mean i'm a wolf lol. i feel like this lynch pool is good, and will give a good amount of info. also it's d0 come on don't expect me to have a team by now.
Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD
Originally posted by _Zenith_
How do you know town's consensus on the best lynch targets when not everyone has offered a full reads list or even full reads on players thus far?
Literally the only person to offer some sort of reads is blind, and irregardless of that fact there's this thing called using the available information at the time. You, Storn and Xel are the only ones I've seen regarded as scummy by someone..so it's fairly certain that unless someone completely shits the bed between now and eod that the lynch will be between one of you. Thus the term lynch pool is applied to all 3 of you.
Originally posted by _Zenith_
The fact that you and DFR haven't offered wolf reads on players astounds me. We are well over the halfway through D0 and nothing has you leaning any players to be a potential wolf?
I don't ever give out wolf leans..unless I'm a wolf. Like you can actually check every game I've ever played, I've only ever said someone is wolfy when I was a wolf.
Originally posted by _Zenith_
Yet you were actually the one who made a lynch pool but claims no hard or soft wolf leans. God damn.
I didn't make any lynch pool, refer to above.
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD
I liked XelNya's recent post. His general disposition seems to be that he knows he's Human and assumes everyone should think so through some illusion of transparency. Felt like he was a bit overdefensive considering I didn't even vote for him, but perhaps it's just him being captious.
The methodology of 'making mistakes to see reactions' is something I've seen before (I know Xiz has done something similar in past games), but I don't think it's well-merited. Even in your example with chess, a 'mistake' move isn't really a mistake if it lets you win the game. Why do you expect people to distinguish between purposeful Human mistakes and accidental Wolf mistakes? That said, his reasoning for posting gifs and behaving the way he has seems genuine; I would have expected him to defend himself with different reasoning as a Wolf.
I don't really get what he and others are talking about me being absent (there was a ~10 hours gap in a ~60 hour Day Phase between my first few posts about changing my avatar/sig and my advice post in the topic; sorry for being busy for an afternoon and evening?), but whatever.
Funnygurl, have you posted an overall reads list (I didn't see one overviewing the last few pages of the topic)? Because you should, since reads list are ULTIMATE OP tbh
Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD
Originally posted by danceflashrevo
i'm more reserved with who i give a red lean to. just because i don't have a definite red lean doesn't mean i'm a wolf lol. i feel like this lynch pool is good, and will give a good amount of info. also it's d0 come on don't expect me to have a team by now.
Who was calling you a wolf??????
Fair enough RB, but you just pretty much stated that you are sheeping players or attempting to pocket because other people have pointing fingers rather than you taking a stand on your own views. Also, just because you said you give wolf leans when you're wolf doesn't mean you truly aren't a wolf.
Comment