Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Oh shoot. x.x
Forgot about your Rottel chart Oni. I'll throw it up next review.
Sorry. =(
That song made me seriously want to shoot something that wasn't me. The steps were ok, but jesus christ, that is probably the first time that I actually meant rejection for song choice. x.x
Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Nothing above 13?
Well, there goes 99.9% of my files.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Aj is in control of this pack until further notice. I am sick and with the way it looks not getting better anytime soon. When my sickness is over i will try to get all my reviews done.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
D:
Only play the oni chart for Take Me Away (into the night), I accidentally left in the DDR charts.
I'm also sending Castlevania (freestylin' mix) later.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
then i'll just do puriny squadLeave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
lol its ok kommi i sent nageki no kiLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
i'm gonna step belladonna. debit i want you to be anally strict.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Since I am now a strictly pad file player, I may make something for this.
Actually I think I made something that may be cool
edit: sent and suchLast edited by buizel8888; 02-4-2009, 08:15 PM.Leave a comment:
-
-
Leave a comment: