Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Professor Raine
    sending a bunch of DDR simfiles

    p.s. I released Hang Caslte. :<
    ...well, that's an auto-reject then. Why would you do that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Ill update tomorow, I have a lot going on right now.. i hate judging in such a depressed state though. =/

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Raine
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    sending a bunch of DDR simfiles

    p.s. I released Hang Caslte. :<

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    i'm not quite sure what else would fit there rather than 16th runs. i put in crossovers to make it a little more interesting.


    the stops shouldn't be questionable. they're blatantly there.
    Last edited by kommisar[os]; 02-4-2009, 06:30 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Updated. Take a look to see if I included all files. If I missed one, send me a profile message/PM and I'll get back to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    sent a song that took me 30 minutes rather than 15

    Leave a comment:


  • DDR_Daikenkai
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Well 1 outta 3 ain't bad. That's usually my ratio anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Alrighty. Just saying, that's all. I would love to see the chart in game, but not sure about the whole song. Again, that's just me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Shifted the jumps up in my O_L file however cutting the length might be a bit tough since there's a lot of sections I want to keep.

    I'll await for at least one or two more reviews from the other judges then I'll decide on what I should do with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    the freezes were just habits for me stepping in kb =x


    the 64ths were to make it on-sync, slow down wasn't necessary i guess

    the 12ths barely audible are you kidding? it's the loudest jamaican drumbeat i've ever heard


    ps i could probably make something better that one took me 15 minutes =<
    The 12ths are not loud, but they do have that choppy effect. I don't think it would be heard on pad though. =/

    Make a chart that takes you time. =l

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Revised my Super Samurai simfile a bit.

    Not too much of a difference, but I added a few tricks here and there. I'll submit it tonight.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    the freezes were just habits for me stepping in kb =x


    the 64ths were to make it on-sync, slow down wasn't necessary i guess

    the 12ths barely audible are you kidding? it's the loudest jamaican drumbeat i've ever heard


    ps i could probably make something better that one took me 15 minutes =<
    Last edited by kommisar[os]; 01-31-2009, 03:43 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Updated.

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I should go and try to fix up my Super Samurai simfile.

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Raine
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    good thing I'm submitting something now

    Leave a comment:

Working...