Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
I think there was 1 of your files i liked and like another that could use some revising. The files are good but just very inconsistent and sometimes theres just some steps that dont even need to be, ill post my full review when there all done.
Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Did that include all of my stuff? =(Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Imperishable Night = Best game IMO
Subterranian Animism = Hardest Stage 5 boss, but awesome final stage (nuclear fusion ftw!)
Anyways, Xiao doesn't play much of the shooters (danmaku) from what I heard. Mostly IaMP.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Ive done reviews and rejected everything since my last post. Im not even judging hard but ppl dont get what consistency is or whats even fun anymore. -.- or FFR is just a bad place to host a pad project.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
>_> INTERNET, why do you treat me so?
Anyway, I'm playing ITG today; I'll be meeting up with WinDEU, and getting the charts off of his laptop today (hotspot yay
), as well as Imperishable Night and Subterranian Animism (Hi Xiao
)--so I'll promise a review tomorrow. Sorry guys, just hasn't been my break. =)
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Because you can, for once.
Also, I'm thinking over whether or not I'll be submitting more stuff into this pack. I reckon it will depend on how many more submissions we get for it, so I guess I'll see what everyone else comes up with. Imma gunna go work on a couple of public files for now. <3Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
****in' adware
won't be judging for a bit
[edit]
Never mind, I rectified the problem. I'll be judging tomorrow or something; winter holidays. Busy wasting time grinding on MMORPGs and playing random console RPGs for now.Last edited by Xiaounlimited; 12-22-2008, 10:47 AM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Will judge later tonight, or tomorrow. Been inactive due to blah blah etc...
Also submitting 4 files, 2 this week, 2 somewhere in the distance.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Oh hey I'm done with Super Samurai. I'll try to send it by tonight, tomorrow at most.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Cool. Hopefully I have enough submissions to keep me busy. =)Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
I'll try to submit something for my 13+ footer pack by then.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Also, my next set of reviews will happen Saturday, not doing anything that day, and I'm not gonna break the schedule during break--gonna try to go back to every two/three days like I had planned.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
And now for something completely different.
I sent my files.
3 revisions and that Rushjet1 song. Because Boss9 sounded steppable.
Also, @Halogen: Put back the bar 29/30 bursts in Uranus. Interpret that how you wish. <3Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
:P Way to post the lyrics to a certain Weird Al song. :PLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: