Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    zero why you hatin on my tetris breakbeat >8l
    i want it longer :[, sue me

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    The expert is the only thing that matters, just send it in.. and im assuming the song is from MGD??
    It is? I don't know. I just stepped it because my friend showed me the song =/.

    Also, my hate for furries disallows me to play MGD.

    Meh, but I don't like submitting files without the other difficulties. It just seems so...empty and incomplete to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Ok, making other sh!t for this.....

    btw new avatar....


    Edit-It's gonna be a long version

    Malicious fingers jesus this song is awesome.
    Last edited by leadafro; 06-9-2009, 01:46 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    zero why you hatin on my tetris breakbeat >8l

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by leadafro
    1.Burst of inspiration?

    2.O_O ....lol.
    1. I got dedicated?? (unlazy) and zero followed fairly quickly after a push here and there (2 is better than 1)

    2. your gfx are amazing =) only we deserve them atm =)

    3. =)

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    1.I love how the last 2 months have been more productive judge wise than the 5 months before it.. >.>

    2.also, lead belongs to us

    1.Burst of inspiration?

    2.O_O ....lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ddr_f4n
    Oh hey I actually finished the Oni stepchart for a song.

    I'll submit Odyssey when I finish all the other difficulties. I won't submit gfx because I won't have much time until after my finals =/.
    The expert is the only thing that matters, just send it in.. and im assuming the song is from MGD??

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Oh hey I actually finished the Oni stepchart for a song.

    I'll submit Odyssey when I finish all the other difficulties. I won't submit gfx because I won't have much time until after my finals =/.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I love how the last 2 months have been more productive judge wise than the 5 months before it.. >.>

    also, lead belongs to us

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by gnr61
    lead you make crazy gfx dude o.0
    when this is done would you be interested in possibly collaborating with necros on FFRCP III graphics?

    :rightplace2ask:
    hmmm?

    I'll think about it.....
    Last edited by leadafro; 06-7-2009, 04:59 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • moches
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by gnr61
    lead you make crazy gfx dude o.0
    when this is done would you be interested in possibly collaborating with necros on FFRCP III graphics?

    :rightplace2ask:
    this was JUST what I was thinking lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    lead you make crazy gfx dude o.0
    when this is done would you be interested in possibly collaborating with necros on FFRCP III graphics?

    :rightplace2ask:

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    soooooo....uhhhhh?


    edit-I know your watching this thread kommi O_O
    Last edited by leadafro; 06-6-2009, 11:28 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ddr_f4n
    I'll be honest.

    For me the deadline is a horrible date for me, and possibly others. We got finals coming up, and a ****load of projects now. I was hoping that all throughout July I could start submitting a dump of files.

    It's the only way I could get anything in.
    Well you can still submit passed the deadline date, but it better be sick ****. We put up a deadline to represent the pack is coming to a finish, its not fully stable.

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    yep Unborn.....haha.

    Hope you like da gimmicks and turns....also hit the mines :O

    Leave a comment:

Working...