Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    hay

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I live

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    In the meantime I sent that file. Just as long as at least one of the judges can get somewhere any time within the next few weeks (lol), I won't mind the delays too much.

    Also lol chiptunes

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    ~Zero~ is busy with senior stuff, I'm having computer troubles, and Oni/Xiao disappeared from the face of the Earth review-wise. I can't do anything about it. >_>;

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Nuuu ER iz sick

    I'll try and cheer it up a little by sending another file fairly soon. I've finished the steps but I'm just going to go over them one more time before the send.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    point is the longer the pack takes, less the quality will be. see dark chancellors

    Leave a comment:


  • Vuture
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    This is totally offtopic, but why the hell do you only type in bold? I find it quite annoying.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    perhaps this should be released with 10-15 files like r2112

    lolololol



    No



    This is NOTHING like r2112 pack.

    Difference...

    ER = Top quality for all music files and step files AND quantity.

    Leave a comment:


  • DDR_Daikenkai
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Well. . .

    I sent in two files a while ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    perhaps this should be released with 10-15 files like r2112

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Well I'll keep submissions flowing.

    Just sent in 2 files. Will await reviews.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    i haven't heard from zero in ages
    hes at his dads all weekend so no internet connection since friday
    and hes been busy having a life outside of the internet world

    =o

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    i haven't heard from zero in ages

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Yea it is, everything is dieing. R.I.P Arrow gaming

    Im still good for reviews though, ive just been lazy since the activity is at rock bottom.

    Also, more submissions, more this thread stays alive, the more desire for us judges to judge x.x We are no where near are quota.

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    This one is dying like the last one =/.

    Leave a comment:

Working...