Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    i'm not touching blythe. it's fine as it is

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    Dang bro, you caught up quick! Keep it up! =D
    he spent 3 hours i believe heh

    im still juding now, but im working my 6 ER files at the same time >.>

    12-14 =o

    trust me, you *****s will not reject.. HAHA << Cockiness

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ~Zero~
    Just to show you guys i am not slacking...

    [?] 1989: My file

    [R] 3254 Techno Party: The beginning is already ugly and the mines are not really needed at all. Some double steps need to be fixed. Imaginary 16th streams. [Bar 24] 16th step into a jump, no. Accenting sirens with jumps, when obviously freezes are more preferred. Ending bars get pretty ugly [~Bar 35-40]. [Bar 41] no jumps on weak vocals. More double steps past [Bar 41]. More Imaginary 16ths going into the higher bars [Bars 41 – 58]. Jumps on weak vocals again [Bar 61 – 74] also within these bars are some double steps and weird crosses. [Stopped Judging at Bar 74]

    [A] All My Turn: A bit cross heavy, also I believe the beginning needed a bit more of a kick [~Bar 11], but its more of a preference. Chart is perfectly fine besides the fact that it’s a bit cross heavy. I enjoyed how you accent some beats with freezes and if I had enough stamina to do this chart I would probably enjoy it even more.

    [R] Arrabbiata: You have jacks that are going to nothing, example shown in [Bar 15 – 20]. Some double steps and weird jump patterns [jump pattern Bar 31] [double step Bar 36]. Continue the chart I found another double steps sitting at [Bar 40] Weird jump pattern at [Bar 47] [Stopped Judging at Bar 52]

    [A] Bass Speaks Caninie: Something weird at ending of [Bar 49]. Chart is okay, but the ending is kind of weird because the accenting of so many beats.

    [R] Beautiful Angel: Nice double step [Bar 3]. I rather enjoyed the epic speed up until the double step killed it. This is not a gimmick chart don’t use extreme gimmicks [Bar 10] Did you seriously just copy and paste the double step [Bar 12]. Your crossing after a freeze which leads to a double step [Bar 14]. Okay as I continued I found a **** load of double steps. [Stopped Judging at Bar 22]

    [R] Bird Against the Storm: Weird jump patterns in the beginning and really the song should start on a 4th and not a 16th . Badly placed hand [Bar 11]. Weird pattern at [Bar 13 – 15] Bad spin at [Bar 19] [Bars 19 – 25] They suck, sorry. More double steps and bad patterns. [Stopped Judging at Bar 32]

    [A] Bloody Tears: Love this chart, though I question some of the gimmicks.

    [R] Blythe: You could have accent some of some glitch sounds with some freeze arrows. Jumps? [Bar 19] The file isn’t bad, its actually pretty good, a big complaint of mine is that I am staying in one direction the whole time I am playing this chart. Add some crosses or something. Also pretty sure I seen some copy paste mirror going on. Come on I know you can do better than this.

    [R] Boss9: I played the beginning and started to wonder why I rejected this before its because of all the useless jumps in [Bar 17 – 21] and frankly [Bars 21 – 25] lack creativity. You’re missing a lot of sounds in [Bar 29] you see you accented some type of sound with freezes, but when it reoccurs there’s no freezes. [Bar 41 – 45] same comment “lack creativity”

    [R] Castlevania (Freestylin’ Mix): Please do not use spins unless you know what you’re doing [Bar 10]. Also some of the jumps before [Bar 10] are not necessary. Gimmick at [Bar 24] is horrible, listen to the song again. Gimmick not need at [Bar 28]. Spins and double steps [~ Bar 35] No more gimmicks please [ Bar 43 – 45]. [Stopped Judging at Bar 46]

    [R] Chemical Love: The beginning is much harder than the rest of the song, lacks consistency. Not a bad chart, but I believe it would have been better if you would have matched with some of those background 16th sounds. The chart was pretty lack luster and a bit too straight forward some streams could have balanced it out.

    [?] Chinese Sword: My file

    [A] Chimpmigration: Gimmicks are not need at [Bar 16] No again at [Bar 24]. Really like the hand idea at [Bar 29] bravo. Though the ending doesn’t really need that giant gimmick run I actually enjoyed it, but when it comes down to it this song isn’t really a gimmick song. I am going to lightly accept it [#note: songs that are lightly accepted might get removed near the completion of the pack]

    [R] Collision Chaos: Depending on how you do the jump it can end up being a double step [Bar 23] The file was actually pretty good until [Bar 25 – 31] killed it. Really despise the hand idea at [Bar 32 – 35]. The spins used before it were quite good actually. Overall the song lacks a fun factor, but it’s nice to see there’s less errors in a Raine file.

    [R] Colors of Sorrow: Sync is off, already turned me off of the file. At least make the sync relatively close. This doesn’t matter, but there no need to go 286 bpm [Bar 10] Please don’t gimmick unless you know what you are doing [Bar 18]. 16th step then a jump = no [ ~ Bar 26]. Jumps afterwards are not need, even if their matching the bass hit, it ruins the flow. Also I see more imaginary 16th s pretty sure this is the same guy from before. [Stopped at Bar 39]

    [A] Doo-be-di-boy: Chart is not bad at all, but the fact that consistency seems to become an issue again, but not as much. Some of the jacks confused me, but I understand why they are there. Its to give the song the more 9 feel instead of matching with the 16th s. This file is lightly accepted. [#note: songs that are lightly accepted might get removed near the completion of the pack]

    [R] Flowers: Imaginary 16th s is now officially my pet peeve [Bar 7]. What are you matching with [Bar 17 – 25]. Lol [Bar 34] nice jack. And the sync feels off, it the sync feels off to me then wow. [Stopped judging at Bar 40]

    [R] For Your Love: The beginning is not strong enough to be accented with jumps in my opinion. The chart, I feel lacks some fun factor. Its not you either it’s because the song itself doesn’t give much way. The song I think personally is quite boring and therefore I had to stop. Sorry, if you feel I should continue judging please say so. [Stopped judging at Bar 39]

    [R] For Your Love v2: If you hit the step after the jump wrong you double step [Bar 2]. I see there’s a new gimmick to add a little spice to the file, but I still stick with my statement saying the song isn’t the best choice.

    [R] Freeway Shuffle: (What ever happened to Lead?) Weird step pattern [Bar 1] Mines at [Bar 9] don’t seem necessary, also before [Bar 9] pretty sure there some unnecessary 16th s should have kept the galloping motion. To much mines, but I see you are trying to emphasis the word “Freeway.” Dodging cars? Points for creativity, but still they are not necessary. [Stopped judging at Bar 24]

    [R] Ganymede: Sorry you’re a dick, don’t make this song go 41 bpm [Bar 4] the song should be a constant bpm, I don’t care what you think, sorry.

    [R] Ghosts: (Ahhh ddr days) Missed some vocals in the slowdown [Bar 21] and everything before that excluding the stream is pretty boring. Weird step pattern at [Bar 29]. Don’t cross with jumps [~ Bar 32]. The jumps you started adding at [Bar 46] are not needed. [Stopped judging at bar 47] the song started to bore me and as I glanced down I seen an awkward pattern at [Bar 52]

    [R] Gradius: Gimmick at [Bar 5] why? Really despise those step jumps at [Bar 18 – 21] Gimmicks at [Bar 21] are not needed. Same can be said for [Bar 23] No need for the gimmicks the roll would have sufficed [Bar 25]. More useless gimmicks, what is this an R21 pack? Gimmicks at ending not really necessary either. Overall chart isn’t bad, but theres some much useless gimmicks.

    [A] Happy Hardogs: Glad to see you broke down the mega stream into fifthlets. Love the 8th stream full of sexy crosses. Loved it.

    [A] Hardware Store: Loved it, Loved it, Loved it. Though the freezes are a bit much, I step the same exact way. The 16th cross stream was epic as ****. Enjoyed it very much.

    Heavy Metal Syndrome:


    Still in the progress of judging you see
    Dang bro, you caught up quick! Keep it up! =D

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Finished...

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ~Zero~
    Hmmmm i just reviewed all the M files but Mr. Bear wasnt in there unless its at the end. I will probably check the spam folder of the email to see if any submission wandered into there.
    Ill just send it to you, I have everything in 2 batchs..

    First batch i skipped the files you, AJ and Xiao did and just reviewed about 15 (Mr.Bear was in there i believe)

    Second Batch is everything until today (excluding ddrdaikenkais 2 new submissions) a.k.a what i sent to you last night

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ASTRODONGS

    On another note, Oni-Paranoia is still the only person that has reviewed Mr. Bear. D:
    Hmmmm i just reviewed all the M files but Mr. Bear wasnt in there unless its at the end. I will probably check the spam folder of the email to see if any submission wandered into there.

    Leave a comment:


  • ASTRODONGS
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    It's good to see that this project didn't die.

    I have a new revision of All My Turn and Shieldner Sheldon to send. All My Turn actually has a bit more variety in two sections (one being the part ~Zero~ said needed more intensity, how coincidental), while Shieldner Sheldon just has a few extra polishes added to it.

    On another note, Oni-Paranoia is still the only person that has reviewed Mr. Bear. D:

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Just to show you guys i am not slacking...

    [?] 1989: My file

    [R] 3254 Techno Party: The beginning is already ugly and the mines are not really needed at all. Some double steps need to be fixed. Imaginary 16th streams. [Bar 24] 16th step into a jump, no. Accenting sirens with jumps, when obviously freezes are more preferred. Ending bars get pretty ugly [~Bar 35-40]. [Bar 41] no jumps on weak vocals. More double steps past [Bar 41]. More Imaginary 16ths going into the higher bars [Bars 41 – 58]. Jumps on weak vocals again [Bar 61 – 74] also within these bars are some double steps and weird crosses. [Stopped Judging at Bar 74]

    [A] All My Turn: A bit cross heavy, also I believe the beginning needed a bit more of a kick [~Bar 11], but its more of a preference. Chart is perfectly fine besides the fact that it’s a bit cross heavy. I enjoyed how you accent some beats with freezes and if I had enough stamina to do this chart I would probably enjoy it even more.

    [R] Arrabbiata: You have jacks that are going to nothing, example shown in [Bar 15 – 20]. Some double steps and weird jump patterns [jump pattern Bar 31] [double step Bar 36]. Continue the chart I found another double steps sitting at [Bar 40] Weird jump pattern at [Bar 47] [Stopped Judging at Bar 52]

    [A] Bass Speaks Caninie: Something weird at ending of [Bar 49]. Chart is okay, but the ending is kind of weird because the accenting of so many beats.

    [R] Beautiful Angel: Nice double step [Bar 3]. I rather enjoyed the epic speed up until the double step killed it. This is not a gimmick chart don’t use extreme gimmicks [Bar 10] Did you seriously just copy and paste the double step [Bar 12]. Your crossing after a freeze which leads to a double step [Bar 14]. Okay as I continued I found a **** load of double steps. [Stopped Judging at Bar 22]

    [R] Bird Against the Storm: Weird jump patterns in the beginning and really the song should start on a 4th and not a 16th . Badly placed hand [Bar 11]. Weird pattern at [Bar 13 – 15] Bad spin at [Bar 19] [Bars 19 – 25] They suck, sorry. More double steps and bad patterns. [Stopped Judging at Bar 32]

    [A] Bloody Tears: Love this chart, though I question some of the gimmicks.

    [R] Blythe: You could have accent some of some glitch sounds with some freeze arrows. Jumps? [Bar 19] The file isn’t bad, its actually pretty good, a big complaint of mine is that I am staying in one direction the whole time I am playing this chart. Add some crosses or something. Also pretty sure I seen some copy paste mirror going on. Come on I know you can do better than this.

    [R] Boss9: I played the beginning and started to wonder why I rejected this before its because of all the useless jumps in [Bar 17 – 21] and frankly [Bars 21 – 25] lack creativity. You’re missing a lot of sounds in [Bar 29] you see you accented some type of sound with freezes, but when it reoccurs there’s no freezes. [Bar 41 – 45] same comment “lack creativity”

    [R] Castlevania (Freestylin’ Mix): Please do not use spins unless you know what you’re doing [Bar 10]. Also some of the jumps before [Bar 10] are not necessary. Gimmick at [Bar 24] is horrible, listen to the song again. Gimmick not need at [Bar 28]. Spins and double steps [~ Bar 35] No more gimmicks please [ Bar 43 – 45]. [Stopped Judging at Bar 46]

    [R] Chemical Love: The beginning is much harder than the rest of the song, lacks consistency. Not a bad chart, but I believe it would have been better if you would have matched with some of those background 16th sounds. The chart was pretty lack luster and a bit too straight forward some streams could have balanced it out.

    [?] Chinese Sword: My file

    [A] Chimpmigration: Gimmicks are not need at [Bar 16] No again at [Bar 24]. Really like the hand idea at [Bar 29] bravo. Though the ending doesn’t really need that giant gimmick run I actually enjoyed it, but when it comes down to it this song isn’t really a gimmick song. I am going to lightly accept it [#note: songs that are lightly accepted might get removed near the completion of the pack]

    [R] Collision Chaos: Depending on how you do the jump it can end up being a double step [Bar 23] The file was actually pretty good until [Bar 25 – 31] killed it. Really despise the hand idea at [Bar 32 – 35]. The spins used before it were quite good actually. Overall the song lacks a fun factor, but it’s nice to see there’s less errors in a Raine file.

    [R] Colors of Sorrow: Sync is off, already turned me off of the file. At least make the sync relatively close. This doesn’t matter, but there no need to go 286 bpm [Bar 10] Please don’t gimmick unless you know what you are doing [Bar 18]. 16th step then a jump = no [ ~ Bar 26]. Jumps afterwards are not need, even if their matching the bass hit, it ruins the flow. Also I see more imaginary 16th s pretty sure this is the same guy from before. [Stopped at Bar 39]

    [A] Doo-be-di-boy: Chart is not bad at all, but the fact that consistency seems to become an issue again, but not as much. Some of the jacks confused me, but I understand why they are there. Its to give the song the more 9 feel instead of matching with the 16th s. This file is lightly accepted. [#note: songs that are lightly accepted might get removed near the completion of the pack]

    [R] Flowers: Imaginary 16th s is now officially my pet peeve [Bar 7]. What are you matching with [Bar 17 – 25]. Lol [Bar 34] nice jack. And the sync feels off, it the sync feels off to me then wow. [Stopped judging at Bar 40]

    [R] For Your Love: The beginning is not strong enough to be accented with jumps in my opinion. The chart, I feel lacks some fun factor. Its not you either it’s because the song itself doesn’t give much way. The song I think personally is quite boring and therefore I had to stop. Sorry, if you feel I should continue judging please say so. [Stopped judging at Bar 39]

    [R] For Your Love v2: If you hit the step after the jump wrong you double step [Bar 2]. I see there’s a new gimmick to add a little spice to the file, but I still stick with my statement saying the song isn’t the best choice.

    [R] Freeway Shuffle: (What ever happened to Lead?) Weird step pattern [Bar 1] Mines at [Bar 9] don’t seem necessary, also before [Bar 9] pretty sure there some unnecessary 16th s should have kept the galloping motion. To much mines, but I see you are trying to emphasis the word “Freeway.” Dodging cars? Points for creativity, but still they are not necessary. [Stopped judging at Bar 24]

    [R] Ganymede: Sorry you’re a dick, don’t make this song go 41 bpm [Bar 4] the song should be a constant bpm, I don’t care what you think, sorry.

    [R] Ghosts: (Ahhh ddr days) Missed some vocals in the slowdown [Bar 21] and everything before that excluding the stream is pretty boring. Weird step pattern at [Bar 29]. Don’t cross with jumps [~ Bar 32]. The jumps you started adding at [Bar 46] are not needed. [Stopped judging at bar 47] the song started to bore me and as I glanced down I seen an awkward pattern at [Bar 52]

    [R] Gradius: Gimmick at [Bar 5] why? Really despise those step jumps at [Bar 18 – 21] Gimmicks at [Bar 21] are not needed. Same can be said for [Bar 23] No need for the gimmicks the roll would have sufficed [Bar 25]. More useless gimmicks, what is this an R21 pack? Gimmicks at ending not really necessary either. Overall chart isn’t bad, but theres some much useless gimmicks.

    [A] Happy Hardogs: Glad to see you broke down the mega stream into fifthlets. Love the 8th stream full of sexy crosses. Loved it.

    [A] Hardware Store: Loved it, Loved it, Loved it. Though the freezes are a bit much, I step the same exact way. The 16th cross stream was epic as ****. Enjoyed it very much.

    Heavy Metal Syndrome:


    Still in the progress of judging you see

    Leave a comment:


  • DDR_Daikenkai
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Wootwoot sent in two more

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Just502
    Who plays 13s anymore?
    Sorry, this pack only acknowledges players and people who understand anything about pad files and pad packs, bye.

    and this

    Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
    People like me who struggle with 14s but get bored of 12s

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    i play 12's coz im out of shape so people like me

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Just502
    Who plays 13s anymore?
    People like me who struggle with 14s but get bored of 12s

    Leave a comment:


  • Just502
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Who plays 13s anymore?

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    When I get the phonetics down on that word, I'll say that reason to you. >_>

    Gonna head to sleep and then when I wake up, gonna take a look at the e-mail.
    wakey wakey b!tch, today we finish reviews and update with accepted and rejected files.. afta i chill wit this chick... heh so don't kill me if I disappear for long xD

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    When I get the phonetics down on that word, I'll say that reason to you. >_>

    Gonna head to sleep and then when I wake up, gonna take a look at the e-mail.

    Leave a comment:

Working...