Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Jeez, I had a really ****ty session. No stamina today, I was getting tired on 10s rofl

    Not warmed up at all, but almost **'d; definitely a 10, not an 11


    Borderline 12, harder than I expected


    Easier than I thought, probably an 11


    urgh

    Too tired to review

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
    Going to submit a file I just finished in a few hours (you're going to love this file, AJ <3). Going to go play ITG, gonna test some of the files out on pad including my pending submission.

    They've got allen wrenches, gerbil feeders, toilet seats, electric heaters
    Trash compactors, juice extractor, shower rods and water meters
    Walkie-talkies, copper wires safety goggles, radial tires
    BB pellets, rubber mallets, fans and dehumidifiers
    Picture hangers, paper cutters, waffle irons, window shutters
    Paint removers, window louvers, masking tape and plastic gutters
    Kitchen faucets, folding tables, weather stripping, jumper cables
    Hooks and tackle, grout and spackle, power foggers, spoons and ladles
    Pesticides for fumigation, high-performance lubrication
    Metal roofing, water proofing, multi-purpose insulation
    Air compressors, brass connectors, wrecking chisels, smoke detectors
    Tire gauges, hamster cages, thermostats and bug deflectors
    Trailer hitch demagnetizers, automatic circumcisers
    Tennis rackets, angle brackets, Duracells and Energizers
    Soffit panels, circuit brakers, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers
    Calculators, generators, matching salt and pepper shakers


    Will also review more files that have come in later tonight
    lol I stepped that for foot a while ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Going to submit a file I just finished in a few hours (you're going to love this file, AJ <3). Going to go play ITG, gonna test some of the files out on pad including my pending submission.

    They've got allen wrenches, gerbil feeders, toilet seats, electric heaters
    Trash compactors, juice extractor, shower rods and water meters
    Walkie-talkies, copper wires safety goggles, radial tires
    BB pellets, rubber mallets, fans and dehumidifiers
    Picture hangers, paper cutters, waffle irons, window shutters
    Paint removers, window louvers, masking tape and plastic gutters
    Kitchen faucets, folding tables, weather stripping, jumper cables
    Hooks and tackle, grout and spackle, power foggers, spoons and ladles
    Pesticides for fumigation, high-performance lubrication
    Metal roofing, water proofing, multi-purpose insulation
    Air compressors, brass connectors, wrecking chisels, smoke detectors
    Tire gauges, hamster cages, thermostats and bug deflectors
    Trailer hitch demagnetizers, automatic circumcisers
    Tennis rackets, angle brackets, Duracells and Energizers
    Soffit panels, circuit brakers, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers
    Calculators, generators, matching salt and pepper shakers


    Will also review more files that have come in later tonight

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
    You're black
    black as wut.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    you're canadian






    wait.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    You're black

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
    Not all gimmick files need markers for that sort of thing. In fact, doing that makes the player spoiled and expectant of these things. I think it's fine to have gimmicks without markers - that's what gives it replay value in the first place (having to learn the chart).
    Oh my gawd, thanks for pointing that out xiao!
    Last edited by leadafro; 12-4-2008, 09:02 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ~Zero~
    Magic Speed Ball (Kommi) - Nothing that helps indicate incoming slowdowns.

    ...

    And the song is whored like ****
    Then it shouldn't be hard to predict, right? hehe

    Not all gimmick files need markers for that sort of thing. In fact, doing that makes the player spoiled and expectant of these things. I think it's fine to have gimmicks without markers - that's what gives it replay value in the first place (having to learn the chart).

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    i herd that game is about yogurt is dat true

    P.S. Will probably submit a file or two for this.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    lmao that's da point =D

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'll make reviews tomorrow.

    Also--Kommi, I can't stop looking at that sig... O_O

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by wat
    Nothing that helps indicate incoming slowdowns. Some mines are way to close lol. Also the song has like a bad cut. And the song is whored like ****
    that's all part of an x-mod file. i didnt even make the gimmicks. mines are only close if you're playing keyboard. I played it pad many many times and never hit a single mine unless it was a slow part. I've never seen any file for this that was decent. The cut was the only one i could get for r23 and it fits fine imo

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    did some reviews

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    i'm thinking of stepping ofc u need^5 me xmod nightmare etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    sent one in.

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    fine. i guess i need to find a song that will do justice to anisakis now =x


    k working on EPILEPTIC CRISIS XMOD =D=D=D=D
    don't.

    the world shuld be tired of that song.

    besides.....They did like 3 different x mod versions.
    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    There's nothing wrong with having an easier chart in the Edit difficulty, it's just an add-on chart. In one case, the edit could be a chart that was turned down, while your Oni is the official accepted chart. Another (most common) case, is where your Edit becomes your old Oni because of a difficulty issue (in this case, 14+), or you could just have an edit simply as a side chart.

    I seen the first case happen a lot while ITG Rebirth was in progress.
    Actually I believe they used multiple edit charts because the official Expert charts were undecided, it was used as a sort of "voting thing." The chart that is more popular became the expert chart and the others were discarded.

    This also happened in ITG3OG

    I personally think you guys shuld just make a hard chart to go along with the Expert because haveing an edit is meh imo.

    Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
    Eh..

    Played Saber Wing. It's not a bad chart, by no means, but it seems a little plain to me both songwise and stepwise. Doesn't really seem like there's much you can do to make it interesting. The gimmicks are nice, but I don't know, it felt hollow. I personally wouldn't replay it.

    I'll chew on it some more, then come back with an actual review
    I'm guessing that is the headshot mix? Pretty bland mix to me.I don't liek its sound too much.
    Last edited by leadafro; 12-4-2008, 12:14 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...