Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    FFFFF feat misao

    Leave a comment:


  • ASTRODONGS
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I should be submitting VAVAVAVAVA, Beautiful Angel, and Romancecar (Kukan Junkyu Edit) tomorrow. POssibly some others.

    (where did i find these songs it is a mystery)

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Finally had time to fix up my Colors of Sorrow file (sorry for the delay). Sent to the pack email. I'll see if I can touch up Flowers too.

    /edit

    Fixed up Flowers. Sending it in a bit.
    Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 06-10-2009, 07:00 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by leadafro
    thanks buddy...I died last night but I had good intentions.

    BTW I don't think you guys should close submissions anytime soon...you should Have a 25+ file expectancy at the least....to give people some variety when they play this pack...To be honest people get tired of small packs pretty quick.IDk just a thought.
    theres 30 in the revision list all together.. including the 7 that are perfectly done.. and submissions will close when neccesary, dont wry about dates

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    thanks buddy...I died last night but I had good intentions.

    BTW I don't think you guys should close submissions anytime soon...you should Have a 25+ file expectancy at the least....to give people some variety when they play this pack...To be honest people get tired of small packs pretty quick.IDk just a thought.
    Last edited by leadafro; 06-10-2009, 03:49 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    sick gfx

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    this makes about 8 songs complete i think ;]

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    ok...BTW I deleted the PSD for BLN so lol....

    also zero your GFX

    note:this one actually took me a little time because I was trying to come up with ideas....I scraped like 15-20 drafts.

    EDIT-I also noticed this could be a BG for Pretty Rave girl.
    .......OMG what to do.



    Last edited by leadafro; 06-10-2009, 12:02 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    2:17 is good carlos =D

    BLN gfx shouldve been in caps hehe (picky oni)
    and about BLN..

    Zero: hey oni lets collab *sends song*
    Oni: okay ill make a quick skeleton of the steps *sends .sm moments later*

    days later

    Oni: hows work on BLN
    Zero: been too busy cuz eh bleh aehfioahskoolefasdfagrlskdfjb

    Some more days later, i finished xD

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    judge my song nubs

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    wait what someone made a pad file of my girlfriends simfile
    Yea i heard the song in the pack and i was like Yo this **** iz tigt dawg for da pad pack. So i found the album and gave the song to Oni lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    hope 2:17 is long enough >8l

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    wait what someone made a pad file of my girlfriends simfile

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)



    hey guiz play my fial....even tho I'm about to send a v2 in the near future...but I still want opinions...please thanx.....btw made BLN gfx



    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ddr_f4n
    It is? I don't know. I just stepped it because my friend showed me the song =/.

    Also, my hate for furries disallows me to play MGD.

    Meh, but I don't like submitting files without the other difficulties. It just seems so...empty and incomplete to me.
    I see what you mean, we are always debating on whether they should be full step charts or not.

    Overall, there has yet to be a song with a full step chart submitted so the beginner, easy and medium will be deleted anyways before release.

    Leave a comment:

Working...