Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Updated! Again, sorry for the long wait. At least with school going on, and things pretty light, files can get reviewed quickly.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Yes it does. Reviews will be going up shortly.

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    Awesome--now that school started, I can get the files easily again. =D

    Reviews will come tonight, I have everything from You Spin Me Right Round and newer. ;D
    Did you manage to get my file? Does it work now?

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Awesome--now that school started, I can get the files easily again. =D

    Reviews will come tonight, I have everything from You Spin Me Right Round and newer. ;D

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    working on a files for this pack

    gimmicks

    >8]

    Leave a comment:


  • ASTRODONGS
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Shieldner Sheldon is submitted.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaRkLoTuS666
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ~Zero~
    You Spin me right around (manix) - Rejected the beginning is kinda weird the jumps and your triples. Needs some pattern fixes and jumps are whored big time. Spin goes with lyrics (cool gimmicks +1) repetitive
    Rejection sucks. =(

    But I'll keep trying. But not on that file because it really cant help but be repetitive.

    Leave a comment:


  • skyfox_
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    guess ill throw down some sims for ya while waitin on TPP to be resumed...

    Leave a comment:


  • ASTRODONGS
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I think I'll try submitting a few sims to this.

    Most likely stuff from LOLI RIPE or DQN ELECTRONICS. 8)

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    ...? What else is he supposed to do for Uranus? It has to be two BPMs. The whole chart will look retarded at 81 BPM, and the mellowed out part will look dumb at 162 BPM. Rejecting the chart because of the filter sound where it's 54 BPM isn'r right either. It does factor out from 81 (2/3 compress).
    You make it seem like the only reason i did reject it (no) personally i dont like those type of bpm changes it was merely an opinion. Also if you see at the end of my review i said it was a hard choice. Which is aka almost accepted. But some pattern needs some changes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Pretty interesting how my use of BPM tricks have garnered such polarising opinions. eg. Xiao likes them in The Detonator, Zero hates them. Now I know how Sonic Team feels regarding feedback on Sonic Unleashed. XD

    Regarding Detonator, I'd personally like to keep the BPM tricks intact, simply out of preference. At the very least, I could try to indicate where they all are by placing two mines on the beats where they appear. The chart is a bit of a minefield already, but I think it could help the player a bit, assuming they notice it. I know could skimp on them by just keeping the changes to a single slowdown or something but I find that boring. >_< What few tricks I have in For Your Love, however, I have no real reservations in getting rid of if necessary.

    Additionally, I can say with near certainty that the version of For Your Love Zero reviewed was my first one. I've already sent a V2 of it, which I'm sure starts with a left arrow and has no 280bpm speed ups (One of them was replaced with a kind of mini stop frame-rate trick (?) like the one used in Kommisar's Anisakis, of this pack's predecessor). I'll likely revise it for a second time anyway, but probably a good while later when I can be bothered.

    Lastly, Uranus lusts for that 81bpm slowdown at the very least. Angry and unjustified rant and rave over.
    Last edited by Wyde; 12-28-2008, 05:47 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Rejected stop using gay bpms plz (162 or 81)
    ...? What else is he supposed to do for Uranus? It has to be two BPMs. The whole chart will look retarded at 81 BPM, and the mellowed out part will look dumb at 162 BPM. Rejecting the chart because of the filter sound where it's 54 BPM isn'r right either. It does factor out from 81 (2/3 compress).

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    sent a file

    Leave a comment:


  • Synexi-XI
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    master maid would be fun :P

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
    Derek,

    you disappoint me
    But dan i love you D: D: D: D:

    (only if i can find good crapnel also)

    I am Maid???????

    Leave a comment:

Working...