Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    New reviews!

    (Leadafro) dj TAKA - Freeway Shuffle NEEDS REVISION 3/5
    (Wyde) sonic-coll. - Trigger NEEDS REVISION 3/5
    (Professor Raine) D.J.SETUP - Nemesis REJECTED 2/5
    (Professor Raine) Tomoya Ohtani - Stage 11: Hang Castle NEEDS REVISION 3.5/5
    (Wyde) Tatsh SN2 Style - Uranus (V2) NEEDS REVISION 4/5
    (Wyde) Teranoid vs. L.E.D.-G - The Detonator NEEDS REVISION 3.5/5
    (Wyde) Cranky - For Your Love NEEDS REVISION 3/5

    Also, I'm sending Hardware Store

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Hmm...I'm thinking of stepping Super Samurai. That sim needs a serious re-fixing from the DDR version.

    Leave a comment:


  • SpammyMcSquirrel
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I think I'll probably submit Power (not the FFR one, another one) to this pack.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    Okay, Mr.99 on Mythology.
    I can 99 it consistently now

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    might submit a longer version of RPOP i dunno

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Okay, Mr.99 on Mythology.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    Okay but still doesn't explain why he can't cheat crossovers on 11s.

    ...

    Your Hardware Store file isn't all that hard (could probably 85+ if I still played). Not like Bloodrush material.
    The way you cheat crossovers wastes about as much energy as actually doing them.

    My Hardware Store file is an 11. I almost 98'd sightread, so yeah, not hard liek srsly

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Okay but still doesn't explain why he can't cheat crossovers on 11s. You've seen my scores on songs with crossovers. Pretty ****ty and all but still half decent and at least I can pass them (90 on Mythology cheating the entire ending, what. Not even going to mention my The Beginning score since I passed it once and never played it again.) Only crossover song that's impossible to pass by cheating is Bloodrush.

    Your Hardware Store file isn't all that hard (could probably 85+ if I still played). Not like Bloodrush material.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    I can't do crossovers (half-turns specifically) and I passed Summer~Speedy Mix~ Expert with 72.95%

    what

    learn to cheat crossovers right
    He means something like Mythology/The Beginning/my Hardware Store file.

    There are like 2 half turns, and 3 crossovers in Summer. wtf u talkin bout bro

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Patashu
    I can't do 11s because I can't do crossover runs

    and I never will be able to
    I can't do crossovers (half-turns specifically) and I passed Summer~Speedy Mix~ Expert with 72.95%

    what

    learn to cheat crossovers right

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Sent my files. All three of them. XD

    Of course I hope the judges think they're ok. The less reworking I have to do the better, lol

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I got the day off of school today due to some hail and stuff but sadly i still wont be able to review right now. I am working on some projects and some homework due monday so if i get lucky i will review some stuff later tonight.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'm not as good as Halogen, but I can do 13s. I've done one song he still can't do coughdokudenpacough 8) Only files I've passed that people consider 14s are One Winged Angel and Dokudenpa.


    On another note, I'm done with my project, hehe, and I'm completely free for the weekend (no work either). Hopefully I can roll in reviews up to the latest file.

    Speaking of which, I still need to submit Hardware Store with real graphics, I've been using a girl with a screwdriver in her arse as my gfx but that's a p big nono I'm assuming

    Leave a comment:


  • Patashu
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I can't do 11s because I can't do crossover runs

    and I never will be able to

    I started up nemo's blood is pumpin expert once and instantly I was like nope

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I can kinda do 10s lol. But then I've only ever been able to play DDR 10s with my mad foot skillz. ITG cabinets of any kind in England-land are myths (pretty much).

    On the subject of 10-footers, that's virtually all I ever step. Either that or 9s and 11s if I can help it. Uranus is unusual because it's probably the hardest pad chart I've ever hoped to release to the public. (Kinda wussy having a 12 as a hardest, innit? XD) I'm very keen to know of its fate.

    Leave a comment:

Working...