Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Patashu
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I play 10 footers :coul:

    or I used to at least

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    Trigger (Wyde) [4]: Chart flows awkwardly through the song, but the real problem is contained through bars 33-41; many patterns are unclear and can be interpreted two ways--there's no real indication of how to time the gimmick pauses either. First 13 bars were good, after that needs a lot of step work.
    Indeed I have remained true to the spirit of DDR charts.

    On a more serious note, I am actually considering dropping this for the pack. I really can't be bothered to do much more work with it, and its creation was merely a desire to vent my annoyance at Konami horribly overstepping it. I'll likely release it to the public in future how it is for I am lazy and know a good few people would lap it up regardless. :P

    I have "better" songs waiting in the wings anyway. A couple of 10-footer charts in the forms of "For Your Love" (may have heard it on FFR, and I believe Xiao might be familiar with a chart of mine from back in the very much dead Flipside FFR Pack sequel) and "The Detonator" (semi-recent beatmania song that will never leave my head ever). I'll also re-submit Uranus trying my best to heed its criticism, but I made various other changes to it too. That would include bar 30, since I decided to go along with the bass drum hammering there. I also may have to check which version of my file you got, because I turned down the difficulty of the stream in the last third or whatever from what you may have reviewed in lead's pack. Overall it's far less difficult than what it once was, and I'm wondering over wether it's still correct to rate it a 12 how it is now.

    Regardless, expect to see my three files sent later today.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    DAMN IT I HATE REALLY LONG EXTENDED RUNS ass D:

    Also:

    Updated.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Dokudenpa.

    Do it.

    I'm not going to stop harassing you 'til you do.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Hahaha, a tragic fall. That's why I keep myself in shape away from ITG so that when I do play, I'm in decent shape stamina wise. =D

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    the best pump player in canada (well 1/2 the best players live here in moncton anyway) i wrecked him in a tourney cuz his lungs got destroyed from smoke. he used to be amazing

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Smokers playing ITG? That's not good. >_>

    It's like "OMG I'M GONNA PASS THIS 14 OMFG I CAN'T BREATHE" *COUGHCOUGH* dead

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    cigarette.

    Leave a comment:


  • giganutsauce
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    hahaha no

    he only came once, he said he stopped playing because he smoked too much

    but I play regularly

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    you still play with dirtyneedles?

    Leave a comment:


  • giganutsauce
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I play ITG

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    shadow where the hell have you been

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ShadowDragon!
    I know Kommi and Lead play ITG

    Who else plays?
    All of ER's judges play ITG and are pretty good at it (ranging from Expert 12-14 players).

    Aside from them, there are a handful of other skillful ITG players on FFR.

    Originally posted by ShadowDragon!
    What are "we" rebelling against?
    "Pad files that don't suck" etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadowDragon!
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    What are "we" rebelling against?

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ~Zero~
    ... 1 being a collab with Raine (sorry)...
    Nothing to be sorry about. Just get some charts done/reviews done and there's nothing wrong in the first place.

    Leave a comment:

Working...