Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
I know Kommi and Lead play ITG
Who else plays?
Uhhh, don't know what to say but I found this to be fun-ny. Keep up the good work guys...I'm serious.
Umm...PIU ftw
Am I spamming...nah, just taking a break from my college art sh it.
Will I submit something...probably not...who knows.
Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Opps my file got wrecked lol ehhhh and to lazy to fix it (maybe later). Just like Xiao i will be very busy with school and upcoming project so i have to stall my 2 upcoming files 1 being a collab with Raine (sorry) and reviews as well will be stalled sorry guys.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
i'm gonna step this starting from the slow part xmod any objections?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
There's a difference from a pattern where there is only ONE way to do it in comparison to a pattern that has multiple ways.
Please do so.
Haha, it had the same exact pattern as before. Actually, I'll retract that because it was a short section. You can leave it there if you'd like.
Also, the slowdown isn't needed at all. The songs percussion and BG instruments don't change drastically enough in pace to make the slowdown, and it looks a random.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
No rush, please get them done as quickly as you can, I can continue judging files every 2-3 days (3 if I for some reason can't do it or forget).Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Anubis still starts in neutral footing. There is no chart I have played that starts off crossed over, and I don't intend to find one. "WTF was that?" is not a good impression.Originally posted by leadafro1.Not everyone new about the hand in anubis EX when they first played it either.It's different but it dosent ruin the file =/
To fellow judges:
I don't have time to review 'til the end of the week at the earliest; really busy between work and school projects.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
1.Not everyone new about the hand in anubis EX when they first played it either.It's different but it dosent ruin the file =/
[12/6/08]
Freeway Shuffle (Leadafro) [5]:
1.Not everyone is going to know that in order to do the intro pattern without double stepping, you have to start crossed over. Bad step choice for the beginning.
2.Double step at bar 6 (even though you have the freeze tailing to the next beat, it doesn't change the footing of what just about every player will do). In comparison to your staccato mine gimmick, measures 9/10 mines don't seem right--m30 and m31 are copy/pasted from m22 and m23 (not a big deal, but bothers me a little).
3.The slowdown at bars 42-46 is unneccessary, basic drum patterns are stay intact from the other parts, it's not musically theoretical to have it there.
2.I will look into those O_O
3.I don't remember copy and pasting but...hmm.
Also I like the slowdown.Also What about not musically theoretical?Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
hmmm im pretty interested in this
Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Whatever.
Plus I'm sending in the fixes to Hang Castle and another simfiel.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Updated.
EDIT: Hey Raine, you think you can make the Life is a Construct graphics as well?Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
you can change them to trills you want debitLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
No.Originally posted by TC_HalogenI'll probably change that part to 24th trills, granted that I have your permission--24th sweeps like that are a bit rough at that speed.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
They are a bit much, but I'm not gonna simply trash your chart for 8 steps...I may be harsh on reviews but I have sense, haha.
I'll probably change that part to 24th trills, granted that I have your permission--24th sweeps like that are a bit rough at that speed.Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: