Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just502
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I was just going to submit a couple files to this.

    qq

    Leave a comment:


  • buizel8888
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'm probably gonna start another bx pad pack next weekend. Keep ya eyes open from that.


    Debit you shut up.



    Zero....I dunno lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    'k just checking. Bit of a shame, but I suppose I'll continue to improve as time goes on. I'll keep my eyes open for other pad packs looking for files, and obviously download this one as soon as you find them thar graphics. :3

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Wyde
    Yay it's nearly here. Looking at the songlist though, I do feel the need to ask: did my stuff just disappear or did it simply not qualify?
    not qualify bro.... AND to finish this pack i need fuucking graphics, jut 2 sets.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Yay it's nearly here. Looking at the songlist though, I do feel the need to ask: did my stuff just disappear or did it simply not qualify?

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    how ironic buizel

    Leave a comment:


  • buizel8888
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Also, DCP blew massive cocks =)

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    dcp packs take ages to make too. see whats in common

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by buizel8888
    This is the DCP of pad packs. It better be ****ing amazing for taking 8 months to make lmao
    It's called laziness but dedication..

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by buizel8888
    This is the DCP of pad packs. It better be ****ing amazing for taking 8 months to make lmao
    LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • buizel8888
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    This is the DCP of pad packs. It better be ****ing amazing for taking 8 months to make lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe D
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    awwww snap.Well,Ill submit for the next pad pack.Hopefully Ill improve by then.Let me know when the next pad pack is released

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    There will be a new thread for the release with the songlist etc etc..

    Pretty much just waitin on gfx and my say on some stuff

    Leave a comment:


  • JenovaSephiroth
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    Wait no final songlist is going to be posted ?__?
    This

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Wait no final songlist is going to be posted ?__?

    Leave a comment:

Working...